RKF77
+1|6758

AFlyingNun wrote:

Why should they pay and have to re-adapt, just because you can't adapt to them??
Who said I couldn't?  Nice ASSumption.

I've spelled out the reasons I think they changed it in other posts.

AFlyingNun wrote:

Rather than randomly spewing the word "fuck" at me
Sorry, I missed the forum rule that said only AFlyingNun was allowed to randomly spew the word "fuck" at people.  Silly me.

All I did was quote you directly and respond in kind.  Try to keep the hypocrisy to minimum, 'kay?  Thanks.

AFlyingNun wrote:

why not try to PROVE to me that you're glad they're getting rid of bunny-hopping for some other reason besides you can't handle them?
I kill bunnyhoppers all the time.  I have no problem killing them.  Anyone who plays the game regularly and has a k/d ratio greater than 1 kills them all the time.  I'm glad it's being tweaked because it looks absolutely fucking ridiculous and it's unbelievably unrealistic.  Good enough reasons for you?

Too bad if they aren't.

Improvise.

Adapt.

Overcome.

Or go play something else.
divided
Clear!
+3|6780
wow, i didn't even think about not being able to jump-throw grenades.  fuck that.
Deedubya
+-2|6809|The Seventh Circle of Hell

AFlyingNun wrote:

Deedubya wrote:

It's about time...I played against a dolphin-diver the other night...GrimRinger was his name. He killed me ONCE, being a diving FAG. I told him he as a piece of shit, no skill having fag tard cumstain, but he just laughed....so I just killed him with whatever vehicle I could whenever I came across him for the next two rounds. I say fuck their no-skill having sorry asses.
Wow, how brave of you to rush to the safety of a vehicle rather than facing him and killing him head to head.
Damn right. That's one of the main attractions of BF2 isn't it? The vehicles? Not bunny-hopping or dolphin-diving around while you're in a firefight...if anything, he should have been the bigger man, and NOT used a silly exploit to get a kill. I'll take a vehicle over this stupid strategy (read: exploit) any day.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6854|-
You didn't seem to learn your lesson RKF77. Enough flaming. Thread closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard