stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6737|California

post your favorite noobish thing to do here...

i have two that piss people off and make my happy inside!

1. ATV + 4 C4 + TANK/APC/HELICOPTER = OWNED
2. putting C4 on the nose of my plane, and laughing quite heartily when i jump out before hitting a blackhawk.

good times

you?
NamelessMarine
+0|6753
t00bing crappy commanders and plane deprivation...when it spawns and they're still killing over it, I 203 it to doom.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6792|Noizyland

C4ing a chopper and waiting until it flies so very high and thinks it's safe before making a nice firework. Done once to a friendly, (revenge for multiplt teamkill,) but many times to the enemy. A lot of fun, but i don't think it really counts as a n00b fantasy as such.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Felonious-Crunk
+0|6757
Using the grenade launcher. I don't care if people think it's "cheap". It's a benefit I get for choosing the assault kit.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6806|Singapore

Uh. Throwing and detonating C4? Ala the n00b cub3? F
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6782|mansfield
throwing the good old flash bangs at the start of the round in the home base
Anima05
+1|6777
tear gassing or flashbanging teammates to get a helicopter/tank
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6773
Lived mine.  Some one you could always count to come running at you once they see you. . . Claymore's are just to fun when you find that noob.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6738
Flashbanging the pilot of a fully loaded friendly blackhawk and watching it crashing
tj-dublin83
+0|6731|Dublin, Ireland
C4ing a bridge and waiting for the two tanks to cross it, and not 4getting there foot soldiers.......(You know if your going to cross a bridge always check 2 see if there is a Spec Op guy there!!!!!!!) worked twice and they still didn't have a clue where I was
AFlyingNun
+0|6737
All I've ever done is, because of my weird luck, I always spawn camp a spawn point I have to pass to get to the base. I wait for someone to spawn, kill them, then continue on to cap the base, believing that if I DON'T do this, someone will spawn immediatly when I pass it. (and it does happen often whenever I forget to SC.  -_- My luck can really blow sometimes.)
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733
planting c4 on F-15's: 80 million dollars
pilot training: 50,000 dollars
pilot kamikazing into enemy fully loaded black hawk: priceless
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
sheggalism
+16|6759|France
Sinking crappy boats in Wake or Clean Sweep with the AT rocket launcher just when guys take them, and I also use this wonderful weapon to kill every enemy out of my DAO's fire range, cheap but effective !
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6751|In a van down by the river
Wasting all of my supply drops as commander on enemy snipers.  Their head makes a nice squishing sound.
sandaltube
+0|6798
The only thing I can think of is putting C4 on the front of a jeep and bum-rushing an opposing tank/APC.
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6805|Hanging onto the UAV
Mine is removing the word 'n00b' from the language forever.
timboon
+2|6734
mine is going to the carrier on wake when im in a bad mood and just pistol every one on it twice (i dont get team damage) then wait for a noob to get angry and kill me then i punish, repeat steps 1 and 2 and watch him get kicked lol. this is also a good way to get heal points if ur medic.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6761|Malaga, EspaƱa
8 or more beers
1 server
1 Buggy

and just race around the map like a drunken fuck and ofcourse on enemy battlelines GTA MUTHERFUCKAH!
that reminds me the old good days of GTA games this is not being a noob really....this is just being fucking stupid i have those nigths in the weekend comin back from the bar

Last edited by *ToRRo*cT| (2005-12-14 09:14:59)

Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6800|The Hague, Holland
Watching my friend hop in a Pick-Up truck on some night map and cruise around full speed running over enemy's and making some wacky moves. Sure he ends up with a negative score but damn that looks fun to do ..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard