kylef
Gone
+1,352|6644|N. Ireland
Mic, fair KDR and WLR. Not a single veteren vehicle badge though.. and you ARE a captain afterall!

Last edited by leetkyle (2006-10-17 13:21:45)

arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6832|Colorado Springs, CO
leetkyle

You need to work on your infantry stats more. Get at least a positive k/d ratio. I am currently trying to get a 2:1 k/d with each weapon. I like you started out with a bad k/d but I am slowly moving up. Keep up the fight soldier.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6644|N. Ireland
Thanks for the CC! I'll be a'ratin' you..

Nice WLR and KDR. You don't even have basic aviator though?! you won't get past major general for a while if you plan to go that high..
arabeater
I dont use vehicles. I am strictly an infantry only guy. I really dont care about getting general. Just trying to get a 2:1 k/d ratio.
ilinear
Bigger. Better. ilinear.
+27|6596|Lisburn, NI
Pretty good KDRs, but OH MY GOD, could you possibly play Karkand any more?!

400hrs is a bit much, especially compared to the other map play times...
arabeater

ilinear wrote:

Pretty good KDRs, but OH MY GOD, could you possibly play Karkand any more?!

400hrs is a bit much, especially compared to the other map play times...
I like playing infantry and Karkand is a great map for infantry and squad play. Recently I have been playing more SF maps and some Jalalabad. I'm not going to play Dalian Plant for infantry just to get hours on that particular map. I admit I am a Karkand whore but I like it and its fun so I play it.
arabeater
ilinear

Wait a minute half of your time played is at Karkand. I like it. You need to get on that infantry man and get at least a 1:1 k/d ratio. Im not gonna say your bad because you havent played that much. You will get better with time.
specops10-4
+108|6894|In the hills
arabeater, great infantry stats and SPM, but you are really addicted to Karkand.  You should try vehicles and fun stuff, also try to improve your overall K/D!
arabeater

specops10-4 wrote:

arabeater, great infantry stats and SPM, but you are really addicted to Karkand.  You should try vehicles and fun stuff, also try to improve your overall K/D!
Vehicles just are not fun to me. I prefer a great squad over riding in a tank or flying a jet. Karkand is a great infanry map and I obviously play alot of infantry so its a great map for me. I have been getting a 3:1 k/d ratio over the past month and a half so its been going up gradually.

Anyways I can tell you love the vehicles alot! I think too much due to the fact that your an average infantryman. If you just play more infantry and get your weapon k/d to 2:1 then I would say your a great overall player but I would say your an 8/10. But a good player overall though.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6636|England
Weapons stats are good, SPM an KDR is great too...nice work..

teamwork score could be better!
iamamuts
+2|6907|Lisse, Netherlands
impressive stats, very nice K/D ratio and SPM
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6643|There?
About average stats. Dont like that 47% of your kills are in vehicles though.........but thats just me. Not very good ground skills......sorry.
Disabl3d
+11|6556|Chicago
iamamuts, kinda low accuracy, decent spm, KDR is kinda poor with weapons. You really need to get those kdr's possitive, your armor stats seem to be the strongest at 4.4 kdr.
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6633
nice spm and shiny rank

and some dam good accuracy and nice k/d r in a plane and a shit load of victims very nice man
The_Jester
+52|6642|Italy

deadawakeing wrote:

Not your first account I guess.
Amazing infantry stats.
I see you like all city maps, try to get something different as fav map, for originality.

9/10 if you play vanilla, 8/10 if IO
PlaneWhore
+59|6916

The_Jester wrote:

deadawakeing wrote:

Amazing infantry stats.
I see you like all city maps, try to get something different as fav map, for originality.

Ignore the Karkand/IO n00bs.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6972|Delaware

PlaneWhore wrote:

I yearn to have your vehicle ratios. Take me as your prodigy.

Last edited by SysTray (2006-10-18 02:55:11)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6826|Canberra, AUS
I assume that would be a second account.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Disabl3d
+11|6556|Chicago
Spark, you have decent accuracy. Your infantry KDR's are kinda poor, need to get those out of the negatives. You have ok vehicle stats and decent spm. You have an aweful lot of enemies which isn't too good. Nice collection of medals though.
arabeater

PlaneWhore wrote:

The_Jester wrote:

deadawakeing wrote:

Amazing infantry stats.

Ignore this armor and jet whore. Being a good infantryman takes alot of skill.
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6633

arabeater wrote:

PlaneWhore wrote:

The_Jester wrote:

Amazing infantry stats.

ty

well ur stats are really really good as well lots of points and shiny medal!! holy accuracy nice man that takes some serious skill and lots off victims keep it up
PlaneWhore
+59|6916

arabeater wrote:

You're right and you're wrong. Doing well as infantry in IO is one of the easiest things in the game to do. On the other hand doing well is infantry outside of IO carebear land on a map other than karkand is very skillful.

My purpose on this thread is to knock the IO mode/Karkand n00bs down a couple notches and remind them that playing on easy mode doesn't make you special. Sorry if I offended your weak gameplay style in the process.
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6633

PlaneWhore wrote:

arabeater wrote:

You're right and you're wrong. Doing well as infantry in IO is one of the easiest things in the game to do. On the other hand doing well is infantry outside of IO carebear land on a map other than karkand is very skillful.

My purpose on this thread is to knock the IO mode/Karkand n00bs down a couple notches and remind them that playing on easy mode doesn't make you special. Sorry if I offended your weak gameplay style in the process.
meh average stats compared to mine keep trying
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6858|67.222.138.85

deadawakeing wrote:

PlaneWhore wrote:

arabeater wrote:

meh average stats compared to mine keep trying
Pretty good i guess for a second account, lots of basics to get.
specops10-4
+108|6894|In the hills
Flaming Maniac:
Good stats, average infantry stats (I know, mine are way below average), looks like your normally a heli pilot, which is a good thing.  Also great victims list and well balanced kits!  Just a bit of a karkand whore!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard