The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

PspRpg-7 wrote:

1927 wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

DO NOT USE YOUR EMOTIONS, USE FACTS
Now, I'm not saying to "KILLEM ALL" I'm just simply asking your opinions on the matter. But seriously, DO NOT say "OMG DON'T KILL THEM RETARDS ARE PEOPLE TOO"
Seriously. Discuss (Without emotion)
Wow, I totally forgot to tell you what to discuss. /fail.
Here: What do they contribute to the society?
If you were genuinely serious about this perhaps you would of been back to answer us or any of the comments made since your post was created.

Forgive me if your the other end of the world and its the middle of the night or whatever.
I posted when I went to sleep, and once again a tad later, now it's in the morning. And I'm about to sleep again.
Look forward to hearing a constructive responce when you awake.  Sleep tight hope nothing goes wrong as you sleep and you wake up as you went to sleep.  Accidents do happen in your sleep and it would be a shame if some tragic accident happened to you which resulted in you getting the "Psp death penalty" because now you may require to rely on others for the rest of your life.

Don't take anything in this life for granted, appricate what you have and ffs dont belive "that'll never happen to me".  The people who belive that often find it happens to them.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6516|Doncaster, UK
I can vouch for that. I went to sleep perfectly normal, if a little stressed because of some bad personal news, woke up (or should I say the next time I knew where the fuck I was) in the hospital after having an epileptic seizure. Luckily the bit of my brain that was damaged due to oxygen deprivation was associated with long term memory so I'm okay, more or less, but I can't remember random things from much more than a couple of months ago.

I know they happened, but I can't remember them happening or any real details. I can't remember our marriage, our children's birth's, shit like that, but I can remember the words to songs I learnt when I was 6.

You never know when something's gonna fuck you up.

Last edited by DoctorFruitloop (2006-10-17 08:54:49)

JaMDuDe
+69|6747
Is this thread about not killing retards? Pspspsrgp fails at making threads.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

JaMDuDe wrote:

Don't worry - he isn't going to kill you. Calm down.
JaMDuDe
+69|6747

CameronPoe wrote:

JaMDuDe wrote:

Good
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker

CameronPoe wrote:

JaMDuDe wrote:

He only wants people killed that have mental issues. What's next, score too low on the SAT and you're gone?  Receive terrible injuries in a car accident and we off ya because you aren't "productive" anymore?  Productive to society is much too subjective a requirement to qualify for continued existence.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6666|NJ
I say we should make a utopia land that is filled with nothing but the mentally handicapped and everyone will be happy..
HM1{N}
+86|6614|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

PspRpg-7 wrote:

DO NOT USE YOUR EMOTIONS, USE FACTS
Now, I'm not saying to "KILLEM ALL" I'm just simply asking your opinions on the matter. But seriously, DO NOT say "OMG DON'T KILL THEM RETARDS ARE PEOPLE TOO"
Seriously. Discuss (Without emotion)
Wow, I totally forgot to tell you what to discuss. /fail.
Here: What do they contribute to the society?
Comedy?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
Without emotions? Okay then kill 'em all. Just like hitler did to them.
IRONCHEF
+385|6461|Northern California
Wow, appalling.  Some of the comments here suggesting to kill, sterilize or do other cruel things to the "people" are just insane (emotions aside).  Way to be part of the human race yourselves you fucking animals (emotions present).

What do mentally retarded people contribute?

Are they required to contribute?  You're not, why should they be special?  Contribution, unfortunately is optional in this world.

And yes, Mentally handicapped people DO contribute considerably to others.  If you have a minimal amount of maturity, respect for human rights, and maybe some sensitivity, you would see that their influence on non-handicapped persons is to be grateful for what you have.  Ever heard the phrase "don't take things for granted?"  If you do take things for granted, then yes, their purpose is voided.  But there's other contributions they make.  Having worked with 14 semi-ambulatory mentally incapacitated men, I've come to these conclusions on their benefit..or "contribution."

1)  They allow the people taking care of them a chance to serve.  Serving others is a priceless attribute of a healthy, thriving society.  It also makes you feel good while giving comfort and benefit to the one served -- regardless of their ability to recognize it right away.

2)  They teach those without such handicaps to be grateful for what they have.  Having a sense of worth or purpose is what drives the greatest citizens of any society regardless of their professional or societal status.

3)  Professionally, they also offer what non-handicapped people offer depending on the depth of their incapacitation.  Some of you loser don't even have a job, and you're criticizing a mentally retarded kid who has a job at a car wash or at a mcdonalds who is able to make loan payments and help his family eat dinner.  They're not at the top of the professional food chain by any means, but they are doing alot with what they have..that's called being "admirable" which is lost to others who don't understand difficulties as well as they do.

4) They are inspiring.  Even without being able to communicate verbally, if you've spent time with them and see their growth, it is inspiring.  This attribute alone is what makes them worthy to coexist with others. 

Watch the special olympics once.  Be human, don't be a gay little child and giggle because of the way they look or act, and try to see some of the things i've mentioned above and you'll see their value.
^AgentHawk
Clear! You're good to go!
+17|6456|"Near Det.", MI

CameronPoe wrote:

^AgentHawk wrote:

Your a retard you senseless bastard!

j/k

But seriously, "retards" get away with everything. I have a kid at school who is retarded and at one time in his life, 7th grade, he CHASED AFTER ONE OF MY FRIENDS WITH AN EXACT-O KNIFE in art class AND NOTHING HAPPENED WITH HIM BUT A SMALL TAP ON THE WRIST! No suspension or anything, detention, nothing! All my friend asked for was one of those fancy crayons. This kid has been in numerous fights and the other kid always gets suspended.

Iam glad you brought this up because TODAY, in 11th grade...yes he is still in school...he flipped out and threw a chair at someone because they told him he was last chair and he had to move over TWO FUCKING SEATS! He stormed off crying and just stayed in the little office separating two class rooms the whole time and just sat there picking his fucking nose! The teacher did nothing because he is afraid of what the school board will do to him if he punishes this fucking maniac!

Me and my two buddies are waiting for a chance to fucking level this kid! Every day we look for a chance to deck him. I don't care if we get expelled! We have been dealing with him for 6 LONG FUCKING YEARS. This year we have had it, if so much as touches us a little we will level him out!

TO HELL WITH ALL THE FUCKING RETARDS AND THEIR FAMILIES!

To answer your question: NO FUCKING WAY!
That guy doesn't exactly sound 'mentally handciapped'. You beg the question 'what are you doing in class with a supposedly mentally handicapped person?'....
Because his parents claim nothing is wrong with him when the PRINCIPAL even said there is something mentally wrong with him. Like I said before, my mom works with retards at a school...not ours...and says he has a form of autism that effects emotions and multiplies them exponentially. In our school there is no "program" dedicated to retards so he is SUPPOSED TO BE TREATED LIKE A NORMAL STUDENT when he clearly is not!
^AgentHawk
+17|6456|"Near Det.", MI

1927 wrote:

Who the fuck gave you the given right to ask?
My own free will. The American Constitution.

Who the fuck gave you the given right to tell anyone they can't ask that question?

Moron
^AgentHawk
+17|6456|"Near Det.", MI

Stingray24 wrote:

^AgentHawk wrote:

It was my first clue when he attacked me in 6th grade. My mom works with retards and says he has a form a autism that effects emotions and makes them grow exponentially ie he fells the slightest anger he will chase my friend around with a very sharp knife in art class
Put yourself in this guy's shoes. Then come back and tell me he should be killed.   My sister worked with kids with autism in the past.  With the right help, many of them adjust very well.  I think your classmate should be in a specialized class, not in with the general student population.
If I became aware of the things I was doing to people...trying to kill someone with an exact-o knife...I would want some help and I would understand that some people would want to mop the floor with me! I would feel terrible that I have been making my classmates scared of me and at sometimes feel bad for me.

To make it clear, I only have a problem with this one guy. The rest...don't contribute to society and should be put on Mars.
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6712|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann

^AgentHawk wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

^AgentHawk wrote:

Your a retard you senseless bastard!

j/k

But seriously, "retards" get away with everything. I have a kid at school who is retarded and at one time in his life, 7th grade, he CHASED AFTER ONE OF MY FRIENDS WITH AN EXACT-O KNIFE in art class AND NOTHING HAPPENED WITH HIM BUT A SMALL TAP ON THE WRIST! No suspension or anything, detention, nothing! All my friend asked for was one of those fancy crayons. This kid has been in numerous fights and the other kid always gets suspended.

Iam glad you brought this up because TODAY, in 11th grade...yes he is still in school...he flipped out and threw a chair at someone because they told him he was last chair and he had to move over TWO FUCKING SEATS! He stormed off crying and just stayed in the little office separating two class rooms the whole time and just sat there picking his fucking nose! The teacher did nothing because he is afraid of what the school board will do to him if he punishes this fucking maniac!

Me and my two buddies are waiting for a chance to fucking level this kid! Every day we look for a chance to deck him. I don't care if we get expelled! We have been dealing with him for 6 LONG FUCKING YEARS. This year we have had it, if so much as touches us a little we will level him out!

TO HELL WITH ALL THE FUCKING RETARDS AND THEIR FAMILIES!

To answer your question: NO FUCKING WAY!
That guy doesn't exactly sound 'mentally handciapped'. You beg the question 'what are you doing in class with a supposedly mentally handicapped person?'....
Because his parents claim nothing is wrong with him when the PRINCIPAL even said there is something mentally wrong with him. Like I said before, my mom works with retards at a school...not ours...and says he has a form of autism that effects emotions and multiplies them exponentially. In our school there is no "program" dedicated to retards so he is SUPPOSED TO BE TREATED LIKE A NORMAL STUDENT when he clearly is not!
Boo Hoo you odious little pustule, plotting to beat up the handicapped boy? you make me wanna throw up. You jealous because mummy shows more care and attention to other retards than to you? God you make me sick - you don't deserve to even have a PC, I hope you struggle through great hardship during your life you little fucking shit and learn some humility..
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614
how many of you have actually seen somebody lose their life in front of you before you could go on about "killing retards"  I consider myself extremely pragmatic, but this is really just sick thought. 

Hitler wanted to "euthanise" retards too...
IRONCHEF

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

how many of you have actually seen somebody lose their life in front of you before you could go on about "killing retards"  I consider myself extremely pragmatic, but this is really just sick thought. 

Hitler wanted to "euthanise" retards too...
Amen preacher.  Amen.  Some sick kids on this forum..and in the world in general to think like this.  I bet they don't think twice when they see the news that another teenage mother dumped her newborn in a dumpster, or that some person was burned alive in a car accident.  Just unfeeling, subhuman pieces of shit...and you wonder what their contribution is to society.
^AgentHawk
+17|6456|"Near Det.", MI

IG-Calibre wrote:

^AgentHawk wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Boo Hoo you odious little pustule, plotting to beat up the handicapped boy? you make me wanna throw up. You jealous because mummy shows more care and attention to other retards than to you? God you make me sick - you don't deserve to even have a PC, I hope you struggle through great hardship during your life you little fucking shit and learn some humility..
Just a wrong place at the wrong time sorta deal :p

If he touches me with the intent to harm me, I have every right to hurt him back...hard, too. You see, I don't care that he is retarded and would get off easy and I get a life sentence for punching him. Maybe that will wake him up. Its the stupid school board and parents and retard activists that give him the freedom to do anything and not get in trouble because it's "not his fault".

What if he hadn't tripped on the chair my friend threw in the way and he actually got a hold of my friend and stabbed him or killed him?! That is my best friend he would have killed! Oh, but it's not his fault, is it! The way I see it is he is an accident waiting to happen, a murder in anger waiting to lurch from the shadows. ALL OVER A FUCKING CRAYON! And what if that chair he threw at my friend actually hit the her and gave her memory loss or injured her spine or something?!

WHO'S FAULT IS IT!

I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANOTHER FUCKING DEATH IN THE FAMILY AND HAVE NO ONE BLAMED FOR IT!
IRONCHEF

^AgentHawk wrote:

IG-Calibre wrote:

^AgentHawk wrote:

If he touches me with the intent to harm me, I have every right to hurt him back...hard, too. You see, I don't care that he is retarded and would get off easy and I get a life sentence for punching him. Maybe that will wake him up. Its the stupid school board and parents and retard activists that give him the freedom to do anything and not get in trouble because it's "not his fault".

What if he hadn't tripped on the chair my friend threw in the way and he actually got a hold of my friend and stabbed him or killed him?! That is my best friend he would have killed! Oh, but it's not his fault, is it! The way I see it is he is an accident waiting to happen, a murder in anger waiting to lurch from the shadows. ALL OVER A FUCKING CRAYON! And what if that chair he threw at my friend actually hit the her and gave her memory loss or injured her spine or something?!

WHO'S FAULT IS IT!

I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANOTHER FUCKING DEATH IN THE FAMILY AND HAVE NO ONE BLAMED FOR IT!
Amazing logic you have there.  How does someone without mental capacity gain the same accountability for his actions as you have?  They don't.  Same reason you shouldn't be fully accountable for laws you unknowingly break visiting another country, but are yet held accountable.  Doesn't mean dangerous retards should be roaming the streets, but it doesn't mean they should be slaughtered or detained and treated like criminals.

If someone doesn't have the capacity, they should be pitied and helped, not killed or acted upon.  It's not some sick, lame dog needing euthanization..it is a HUMAN BEING who got dealt a bad hand at life.

When you grow up and realize what life is and how things work, maybe you'll figure this out.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614

^AgentHawk wrote:

IG-Calibre wrote:

^AgentHawk wrote:

WHO'S FAULT IS IT!

if you seriously feel like your safety is threatened, bitching about it on a video game forum isnt gonna change that fact.  if you're serious, maybe you should voice your concerns to the proper people.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
I'm glad this thread is still open. Sometimes it is good to remind yourself that there are a lot of sick people out there with a lot of warped views on what would supposedly 'make the world a better place'. Agenthawk you are a real shitstain on the human race; you are however probably still a child and as such very immature. Hopefully you will grow up to be a rounded individual.

People: we don't live in the fucking jungle anymore. Humans are one of the few animals capable of pity and compassion. Whether an individual is economically productive or whatever is irrelevant these days because the rest of the family aren't going to starve to death straining to hunt down enough boar in the woods to feed everyone.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-10-17 12:45:45)

^AgentHawk
+17|6456|"Near Det.", MI
He is more likly to kill someone than the general class. He should be in a special school with other people like him. A regular person would think twice about killing someone over a crayon! Iam scared to shit about this kid because if he goes off on me and wants to kill me for God knows what reason, he wont think twice, he wont stop until another emotion gets in his head thats not anger! Fuck, I don't whant to die at the hands of him, he should be in another school.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614
arent 1 out of 10 people left handed?  what use do they make in a society where everything is meant for righties?  we need to start getting rid of the social plague we all know as left-handedness...
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6625|Cambridge, England
Burrnn Them Alll !!!!!!!!!!!!

why is caps lock banned...

Last edited by jimmanycricket (2006-10-17 12:44:05)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614

^AgentHawk wrote:

He is more likly to kill someone than the general class. He should be in a special school with other people like him. A regular person would think twice about killing someone over a crayon! Iam scared to shit about this kid because if he goes off on me and wants to kill me for God knows what reason, he wont think twice, he wont stop until another emotion gets in his head thats not anger! Fuck, I don't whant to die at the hands of him, he should be in another school.
dude, like i said, go tell the cops or the principal or the ghostbusters or something.  if you genuinely think this fucker is gonna kill somebody, you have the DUTY to report it...or maybe you're just crying about not getting special treament?
^AgentHawk
+17|6456|"Near Det.", MI

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

^AgentHawk wrote:

IG-Calibre wrote:

WHO'S FAULT IS IT!

if you're serious, maybe you should voice your concerns to the proper people.
Don't you think WE have tried this already? Do you think we have done nothing for 6 years? Please, Iam tired of trying.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard