IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6752|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
I've been playing the new Spies like us map all night 64player and I have to say, it is without doubt, my new favourite infantry map in POE2 I love it too bits indeedy anyone else?
Chou
+737|6801
I'm still looking for that hot sister...
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6752|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
While I can see the whole humor in the film reference I reckon that music is gonna piss me off after I hear it for the thousandth time tbh, but i'm keeping my eyes peeled for her myself
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6716|Antarctica

IG-Calibre wrote:

While I can see the whole humor in the film reference I reckon that music is gonna piss me off after I hear it for the thousandth time tbh
Same here, I'm already getting annoyed by it.  Other than that its a great map.
Scratch[USA]
+105|6557
I enjoy the spots where you can hear lines from the movie.
Ducksteina
Choleric groundpounder
+42|6555
I love this map! However, I think the VAPOR Assault Rifle (or something like that) is just overpowered. Best scope in the game and a killing machine in single-shot...
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6716|Antarctica

Ducksteina wrote:

I love this map! However, I think the VAPOR Assault Rifle (or something like that) is just overpowered. Best scope in the game and a killing machine in single-shot...
Its VEPR, and the G36 is just as good.
tupla_s
+455|6602|Finland

Ducksteina wrote:

I love that gun and the new map... played one round last night and was at about 130/35 kdr then the server suspiciously crashed. Played it for hour and there was stil half of the tickets left

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard