buttered noodle
+16|6661|ohio

r2zoo wrote:

Whenever I try to repair someones vehicle, they try to run me over, more often then you might think
I can 100% relate in BF2 but it seems to have diminished by about 85% in 2142, i've yet to be run over, the other 15% of the time they usually just drive/walk/fly off. Gotta say though that i'm not yet willing to jump out of my own vehicle to repair it unless its like super critical or i'm in it alone and i can get far enough away from my teammates (i just shoot a rocket at it and kill it if an enemy jumps in)
DaveOnrefni
+1|6662
Flying a transport helo pretty well through a maze of trees and obstacles only to have a teammate/passenger "drop"(rightclick) a flashbang inside the chopper at a vital period during flight -_-
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6713

Noobs getting in the gunner's seat when you try to solo.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6479|cuntshitlake

well solo flyers are lame so that's counted...
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6426|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Ok, having a DPV or small transport kill you when its sliding ever so slowly down a hill(its some pretty lethal shit they got on them things.)
Getting spawnkilled 6 times in a row... at 6 different CPs
Getting kicked for a ping of 113(frigin lag spikes)
Joining a game only to have it end within a few seconds, with you on the losing side

LAME
madbomber27
+1|6440
getting flashbanged in a jet while going over allied airfield and in a dogfight notice the people were laughing cuz they had planned it
-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6671
No Ill tell ya whats been pissing me off, because it happens all the time lately, I try to spot people....atleast ones i think are enmies. But there so far away you cant tell, and isntead of spotting the god dam guy it just fires at the guy and me getting lucky tk after another with my sniper rifle.
[PHPR]-SpecialOps
+18|6797|Your six is my twelve
My brother got kicked for high average ping of 126.  People were getting disconected for as low as 122 or 123.  So we found a difference server.
Slickfish
+24|6639
People running over mines, when it says FF is on during the load up.
And you tell them seconds before to watch for the mine's.

Then they punish!!!....

Happened yesterday, kicked him and he came back, I had blocked the enterance he wanted to get through with a tank, instead of waiting for me to get there to move the mine for him, which I was heading to do, he pushes a jeep onto it and gets me another TK!. He didn't punish the second time though.
There are some numptys on this game.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6543|Belgium

Solo choppering and squadleader (so people could spawn on me to be my gunner (yes I am a friendly guy to still trust their skills )
Anyway, I switch seats, launch a missile, and suddenly someone spawns on me... in the pilot seat. Of course he had no idea, and I couldn't switch back anymore, conclusion: heli diving into the ground, kablemo, dead.

And trying to run past a non moving vehicle, only to get stuck against the wall and dying.

Killing 7 people in a row on foot, only to fall of a cliff next to die

moving to a flag, trying to cap it, only to get artied by the friendly commander one micro-second before you take flag.

Lag on most stupid moments

server crash when you finally have that hard badge. (1.3) ... (could go on forever :-))
DUnlimited
+1,160|6479|cuntshitlake

Yesterday i foun a nice camp place in jallajalla far from our outposts and killed like 8-10 marines in row. then A FCKNG NUB TEAMMMATE THREW A GRENADE RIGHT TO MY HEAD. man, I was like zomg... happily i won that round still
TodErnst
It's not a bug, it's a feature
+38|6644|Muenster, Germany
A m8 of mine, fell from a rooftop while shooting an enemy [rofl] both dead !

Getting kicked for shooting an admin [grrrrrrr]
DUnlimited
+1,160|6479|cuntshitlake

TodErnst wrote:

Getting kicked for shooting an admin [grrrrrrr]
lol happens often
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6755
Instant TK punish, be it Accidental or their own stupid fault.
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6574|AK101 Factory
Nubs with flashbangs on karkand.  Or people who choose the G36 over the AK101 *shudders*
whilsky
FUBAR
+129|6583|Bristol UK
LOLZ, getting stuck between buildings and vehicles i was driving is a pet hate, jeeps, buggies and ribs.
          Jetz is another big hate, too annoying
DUnlimited
+1,160|6479|cuntshitlake

whilsky wrote:

LOLZ, getting stuck between buildings and vehicles i was driving is a pet hate, jeeps, buggies and ribs.
          Jetz is another big hate, too annoying
mine too.. just too annoying to drive a hundred kilometers and jump off to be killed by own car/whatever...
madbomber27
+1|6440
worst is in wake island being in the blackhawk only to hop out and die by the stupid blackhawk takes like 3 mins to get high and to chinese airfield
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6428|da ville, va
Player named Eatwoodman plays on insomnia wake
Raniak
+8|6424
I was in the Transport helo and some noob call for pick up, but someone else enter and take his place, destroyed the helo with his c4... and he didn't have been kicked.... *sigh*
[83rd]Stecchino
+17|6571|83Division.com
--I can't believe no one has said this yet....BUNNY HOPPING.

--Multiple instant spawn kills.

--Waiting the 14 out of 15 seconds to respawn only to have an over-zealous buddy medic revive me just in time to be on the receiving end of an enemy PKM.  So now I have to wait ANOTHER 15 seconds to re-spawn.  With friends like those, who needs enemies?

Last edited by [83rd]Stecchino (2006-10-17 14:56:42)

DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6552|Search Whore killing fields
Moongamers
DUnlimited
+1,160|6479|cuntshitlake

Oh a new one: I RLY HATE THE ROLL ANIMATION. roll animation + PKM = instant death...
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6437|My room
So true. And I was probably one of the people who gave you the "Instant Death." I have recently started using the MG36 and the RPK-74 if on the MEC.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6469|USA
You get behind a jet, use ur machinegun until they are on fire, pull off, and don't get any kills. Only to realize that the guys bailed out. Damn stat whores!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard