DocZ
+13|6658|Belgium
I am currently employed as a security guard, crappiest job ever, but it pays the bills....   Would like to be owner of a bar/pool hall or gun store/shootin range...  as long as there's a bar involved....
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6515|Sverige (SWE)
Electrician
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6735|mansfield
im a aircraft engineer for rolls royce.
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6422|Bradford UK
Brit Army Royal Engineers sapper. Air support/Bomb disposal. A dab hand at pe4.  Excellent work being an engineer, blow lots of shit up!!
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6693|Eastern PA
I currently teach math and government part-time to 6th graders (my area of study isn't math or education, it's political science). I'm taking the LSAT in Dec. and then it's off to law school for moi.
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6383|da ville, va
High School student and Ice Cream Scooper
darthazeem
+7|6443
I am a network systems engineer for a bank.  Love my job, the only other thing that I could think of as a better job would be a pilot or jet fighter.

https://www.bf2sigs.net/sigs/2/7/67240774.png
T4rd
+44|6647|West Point, NY
I have a PHD in Medical Science and now work at Burger King as a grill cook.  It's amazing what kind of skills I can apply here from what I learned in school!  I plan to retire as a grill cook supervisor.  I couldn't dream of doing anything else.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6726|United States of America
I would like to be a fighter pilot in the Marine's.  We'll see how that works out later.
Hornet141
+1|6373|Missouri, USA
Right now I'm a Produce Clerk at a local and dominating grocery store chain in my area. I'll be going to college next year to major in Aeronautical Science or most commonly known as Professional Pilot(Commercial).
Archer
rapes face
+161|6394|Canuckistan
Navy Seal.

Uh-oh, the black hawk's waiting outside.. better be gone.

Off to the briefing room for me!
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6548|Florida
In the next few months, my profession will be a recruit in basic for the USAF.  Upon graduation of basic, then go to tech school.  After tech school is over, I will be USAF: Security Forces.  Trained for base law enforcement, combat, convoy security, land navigation, hand to hand combat, as well as being trained with the M4, M16, M249, M240, M203, and M9, hand grenades......and probably the .50 cal. - Hopefully this will be my career.
samthenuker
Trunk Monkey
+2|6461
I've been a X-ray tech for the last 15 years, it pays the bills, but I would like to be a PC game designer/engineer/tester.
13rin
+977|6450
I test the durability of Urinal Cakes.  I drink gallons of water and then pee on them to see how long they will last in the field.  I now have the bladder that an elephant would envy.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6548|Florida

DBBrinson1 wrote:

I test the durability of Urinal Cakes.  I drink gallons of water and then pee on them to see how long they will last in the field.  I now have the bladder that an elephant would envy.
lmao, that is great.....but would the blue whale envy it?
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6501|Boston, MA
I work in a warehouse at a local Appliance/Lighting store. We were rated Best of Boston a lot and we do have some great benefits, which we should have considering we sell top-line products. I'm enjoying a great job considering I'm only 17 and I'm currently getting paid $11.50/hr. However, I do work hard for my money, I started with a pay of $7.75/hr and working hard/always looking for work, won a lot of respect from the company. My first raise was +$0.75/hr because I was always working hard and got the most work done, even though I was only there for a few months. Then I went up $3 because I moved to the warehouse and started working full time at the same time. Well now that school's back I'm back to part-time but I'm still getting $11.50/hr. I enjoy what I do since it helps me build up some upper body strength which I need to do, but also because I get a lot of free time while at work.

For my dream job, I'm not exactly sure. I would like to make a living in a band but I don't like the whole fame and glory life. That and I would never consider myself good enough to be in a band unless we're like the next Ramones. I always just wanted to do something with my hands, something I could be proud of. I always thought of becoming an auto mechanic, that's what my dad was. I just always kind of had the dream of buying junk cars and then repairing them as a side job and sell them for a profit, that would be kind of cool. But at the same time, that's still kind of a side-job more than I'd want it to be a full-time job. At this point I don't see what I'm doing but if it pays the bills in the future, I'll be happy.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6610|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
i work at asandwhich shop, but i think industrial design is right up my alley.  industrial design = designer
liquix
+51|6424|Peoples Republic of Portland
Industrial Designer. I'd like to do concept design for Bethesda, or an mmorg producer.

EDIT: thats crazy ironic, I didn't see the post above me because I hadn't read that far!

Last edited by liquix (2006-10-16 18:57:47)

w0ls0n
+16|6517|Maine
I am a network admin for a small company in Maine. I would like to be a Network Admin or work for The Government and admin their machines. :-)
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6594|Camp XRay

enviromental lawyer, what i always wanted to do. right now i am stuck in hartfor ct which blows ass, but i am about to head to africa to work with a company who is trying to protect the shrinking lion population. love my job.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

I'm a Law student and I work in a Bakery. Strangly enough I don't want to be a lawyer, I just want to be able to say "I have a Law degree" even if I turn out to be a street sweeper.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6594|Camp XRay

Ty wrote:

I'm a Law student and I work in a Bakery. Strangly enough I don't want to be a lawyer, I just want to be able to say "I have a Law degree" even if I turn out to be a street sweeper.
come work with me, will can take over a small country like russia
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6478
pro bf2 pwn3r

hope to be a slot jockey if i play my cards right
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6735|Toronto Canada
I'm a hustla.
You know it's hard out here for a pimp
When he tryin to get this money for the rent
For the Cadillacs and gas money spent
Because a whole lot of bitches talkin shit
Will have a whole lot of bitches talkin shit
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6735|Toronto Canada

Marlboroman82 wrote:

enviromental lawyer, what i always wanted to do. right now i am stuck in hartfor ct which blows ass, but i am about to head to africa to work with a company who is trying to protect the shrinking lion population. love my job.
just like my geo teacher! yay!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard