capt. crunch
+8|6471|that place
Lately I've been having bad experiences with BF2 and here are some instances of those experiences and I'm sure you have had this trouble as well.

1. Noobs really suck ass when they like to TK for anything and everything and just ruin the game and there are no admins in the server to kick em.

2. People in squads are in all different places during game-play and do not work as a team and that goes for all the squads on that damn server.

3. Fuckers that like to complain on mic the whole entire time.

4. Hackers and cheaters.

5. Last but not least. When there is a server with no main base attack and the opposing team do not follow those rules and then complain when you are on their base and you kill every single mother fucker on that base then take their jet.

I just had to release some of my anger and let you know what BS I go through time to time. Please share your stories of some BS.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6613|Reisterstown, MD

This goes along the lines of "You know what really grinds my gears" thread which can be found here
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6723|Australia
1. People tk all the time. Get over it
2. Want team work? Join a clan. Already in one? Organize to go on the same server
3. Leave the squad and/or tell them to stfu
4. In my 900hrs i have never seen someone that i have though to be a hacker. Some people are actually better than you
5. I Totally agree. They desever to be raped to the stoneage for sucking so bad.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6664|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

capt. crunch wrote:

Lately I've been having bad experiences with BF2 and here are some instances of those experiences and I'm sure you have had this trouble as well.
oh dear.. here we go.

capt. crunch wrote:

1. Noobs really suck ass when they like to TK for anything and everything and just ruin the game and there are no admins in the server to kick em.
are they really nubs? or are they more proficient with the said vehicle they TK'd for and you're merely pissed because you cant fly something into a wall?

capt. crunch wrote:

2. People in squads are in all different places during game-play and do not work as a team and that goes for all the squads on that damn server.
agreed.

capt. crunch wrote:

3. Fuckers that like to complain on mic the whole entire time.
be grateful you have people that know what VoIP is. i'd rather hear someone use it and complain than someone fuck off and do their own thing without good communication.

capt. crunch wrote:

4. Hackers and cheaters.
or those you THINK are hackers and cheaters. if you played a round with me i'm sure you'd call me a cheater.

capt. crunch wrote:

5. Last but not least. When there is a server with no main base attack and the opposing team do not follow those rules and then complain when you are on their base and you kill every single mother fucker on that base then take their jet.
posts like this are why i baserape. it's fun and annoys people.

capt. crunch wrote:

I just had to release some of my anger and let you know what BS I go through time to time.
ythanku.

capt. crunch wrote:

Please share your stories of some BS.
Please don't
capt. crunch
+8|6471|that place
I don't call out cheaters in the game...I know for a fact there are a lot more better players then me. But I recently seen SEVERAL vids of hacks and cheats that just kinda pissed me off.

Last edited by capt. crunch (2006-10-16 07:00:29)

bingobones
+6|6747|London, UK
in our server we banned a guy yesterday for parachuting from the sky in strike!
capt. crunch
+8|6471|that place

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

2. Want team work? Join a clan. Already in one? Organize to go on the same server
4. In my 900hrs i have never seen someone that i have though to be a hacker. Some people are actually better than you
5. I Totally agree. They desever to be raped to the stoneage for sucking so bad.
4. In my 200hrs I have shot someone several times IN THE HEAD and boom 1 shot and I'm gone. You tell me if that was a hack/cheat or not.
bingobones
+6|6747|London, UK

capt. crunch wrote:

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

4. In my 200hrs I have shot someone several times IN THE HEAD and boom 1 shot and I'm gone. You tell me if that was a hack/cheat or not.
no there just better than you
Dr_3V|L
+51|6747|Twente, The Netherlands

capt. crunch wrote:

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

It happens, dust out of the head of the guy you're shooting at, he has a G3 and shoots you with just one bullet. Get over it. No cheating there.
spawnofthemist
Banned

capt. crunch wrote:

well of course that'll happen if you're using a 92FS BB gun pistol and they're using the M11-87 pump action shotgun.
spawnofthemist
Banned

capt. crunch wrote:

well of course that'll happen if you're using a 92FS BB gun pistol and they're using the M11-87 pump action shotgun.
capt. crunch
+8|6471|that place

bingobones wrote:

capt. crunch wrote:

Sgt_Bob05 wrote:

LOL you're funny. Now say if I was laying on the ground, you come up over me and shoot me in the head with 9 rounds, yes 9 and I don't die. I then turn to you and shoot you with 1 shot and you die. Does that make me better than you?
capt. crunch
+8|6471|that place
I'll just give up with you guys...n/m the whole thing. You're right, I'm a noob I should get over it and now I have a good reason not to come here cuz god forbid I complain and I'm called a noob. Also when I apoligize for accidental ram due to lag on my part and then apoligize again I STILL GET BITCHED AT. So you know what. FUCK THIS AND FUCK BF2! I was not using a pistol either.
bingobones
+6|6747|London, UK

capt. crunch wrote:

bingobones wrote:

capt. crunch wrote:

LOL you're funny. Now say if I was laying on the ground, you come up over me and shoot me in the head with 9 rounds, yes 9 and I don't die. I then turn to you and shoot you with 1 shot and you die. Does that make me better than you?
i must be a very bad shot or have lag or ur a medic with 6 medic bags underneath u and a good shot
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6522|so randum
emo anyone?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6557|Edmonton Alberta
hahaha i had some noob tk me a few times tonight on some jalalabad server
i was commander on the american team and i was prone in one of the 2 level bunkers in the american uncap anyway he kept telling me to stop being a pussy and stop just sitting in the uncap

LOL what a noob....so you want your commander on a 50 player server to go and try and cap flags and not spot enemies...ha

noobs make me mad
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6482|UK
Join a well admined server that usually always helps.
Simon
basically
+838|6680|UK

capt. crunch wrote:

You should try baseraping, it's REALLY fun, I ALWAYS do it in a J-10, it's not like the other team can kill me while in in a J-10 anyway. Baseraping = Win
Delphy
+45|6607|Bristol, UK
Getting kicked for "statpadding" aka owning too hard.
capt. crunch
+8|6471|that place

wah1188 wrote:

Join a well admined server that usually always helps.
Oh please tell me which servers those are?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard