TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
I have created this thread for general ranting and venting. If you have a complaint that you don't think deserves it's own thread, or are unsure whether or not your complaint has been posted before, post it here.

Please try and keep flames out of this thread. Any flamitory posts will be promptly deleted. You have been warned.

Yes, I am using a Family Guy title, Family Guy rules.

P.S. You know what else really grinds my gears? When I can't find the droids that I'm looking for.
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6729
You know what REALLY grins my gears. YOU AMERICA!!!
Sgt.Gene
+215|6734
people who stand infront of your jet when u r taking off then u tk them and get kicked from the server
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6729
People who are mad cause they suck. And call everyone in the room a hacker.
cmdwedge
More TK's than you can poke a stick at
+5|6781|Canberra, Australia
Where in the bible does it say that a man can't fire off some knuckle-children in the privacy of his own neighbor's living room while his neighbor's at work because I don't have a DVD player? Well, I don't know where it says it because the Bible was way too long to read!
wuZheng
+1|6716
people who think its funny to TK for vehicles in the beginning of the round
Nico-DeathDealer
+1|6741
Idiot team members who run over AT mines you've placed even though they can clearly see the big skull and crossbones... and then they have the nerve to punish you.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra
what grinds my gears is when my synchros are worn out!!
Omnimalice
All Hate
+1|6750|Northern VA
What grinds my gears....
"u r o c ur" and of course- confusing "your" with "you're" or vice versa.
I guess I got lucky and didn't get stuck getting charged by the letter for internet access.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6752

i hate pink bunnies
blacksheepcannibal
+24|6723
i dont like english majors. i dont like people who are all like "o i c ur that kinda guy". i like the happy medium that is good english with no capitalization or puntuation.

i also hate bunny hoppers. and tube-kiddies (m203 whores). and i hate people that punish for stupid shit. and i hate not having a dedicated grenade button. and i hate people who are better than me! ><
r00fus
+2|6763
you know what really grinds my gears?

People in the 19th centrury, i mean get with the times people..its called an automobile!
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6746
Sud from that "Have it Your Way" thread... accually the ignorance is kinda funny...
UberStarWarsFan
+1|6716
people that punish you for a TK when they stepped on your claymore.  Did ya miss the big red skull and cross bones or did you think it was happy fun candy?
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6792|Delaware
Well the obvious answer is that the Stinger and IGLA aren't enclosed in ultra-bulletproof cases that protect you from being shot while owning your teammates chopper. SHEESH.
slidero
People that TK you for a jet and crash in less than a minute.  Hell, if you're at least OK with it I won't mind but please get practice offline if you really suck at them.
divided
Clear!
+3|6744
People that freak out and kill you and themselves with their tube when you sprint up to them with a knife.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6792|Delaware

divided wrote:

People that freak out and kill you and themselves with their tube when you sprint up to them with a knife.
I think that's rather funny. The only thing that ticks me off about the good ole 'nade launcher is the people who use nothing but it. I agree with the whole: "It's unsportsmanlike to 'nade someone in an infatry fight."

GP-30 vs. 92FS = not fun.
cannon fodder
+1|6716
When your capturing a control point and is just about to turn neutral and some one spawns on top of you. So you make them eat lead  then get done for a tk, then you realise your squad leader 

Last edited by cannon fodder (2005-11-08 19:00:47)

Snoogans84
+1|6729
People who don't take 1 or 2 seconds required to look at the minimap or just around the vehicle for people who might want a ride, and just take off.
DeltaForceWarrior
+1|6735

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

P.S. You know what else really grinds my gears? When I can't find the droids that I'm looking for.
yeah...what gives with that?

seriously,

people who have more than 75% of their global hours in vehicles

people who continuously type out congrats to themselves on the chat after they get kills

ex: SuperDouche[knife] [MCS] DeltaForceWarrior

SuperDouche: "i totally owned u biottch!!!!"

...so annoying
EMStorm
+2|6792|Rotterdam, Netherlands
Bunny hoppers that jump up and down so freaking happy they look like freaking clowns, people in TEAMS that refuse to WORK AS A TEAM.
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6726|NH - USA
People that hide behind some sort of superior feeling or fantastic anal habits only to cover up a truth they dont want to face.
People that think the world revolves around them, or that it owes them something.

People consumed with hate, ignorance, and greed.

Have a nice day! 

Last edited by VirtuaLResistancE (2005-11-08 22:56:25)

SIRMERCSALOT
+-1|6715
One Word....."UBER".....
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6794|St. Louis, MO
The word NOOB and when people spell OWNED PWND.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard