wombo
+2|6375
"taking an admins jet"
Stun_Gun
The Tom Cruise of BF2 pilots
+102|6743|California, US
i was in DA|'s server and was on MEC in the tanks and on the other team was Da|Illuzions (most you guys heard of him) well we did a battle many times and alot of the times i see shells come out of no where and hit me and i have my graphics maxed out and i still cant see where he is, i even moved far from the last time he hit me and still got me straight on. and then he was NO WHERE to be found and i was infy and suddenly a tank shells comes out of no where and almost gets me, and i said how did you see where i was? and and then he said almost got you stun gun...
the next round i was US and i got the tank and somehow he knew i got it and kicked me from the server so i said ok.. and went back in. i then asked why i was kicked and the whole time he was like "turn them off and ill let you stay" and i laughed so hard.. and then he said he had screenshots of it, so i said ok let me see them and everytime i asked to see them he would kick me.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6431|UK
Banned for saying the word stupid, I did say motherfucker before which had no effect.
47man
+46|6394|Cali
"Being invisible" No idea what I did, but apparently i couldn't be seen....
JaMDuDe
+69|6748
Ive been banned for say "Jesus hates noobs". That reason is in my sig. Ive also been banned for hacking, cheating, stat padding, saying i was invincible(they believed me) and for saying the word noob.
sithao
+63|6596|Los Angeles, California
yup me and my clan where in a LNC server (lnc being all on one side) ticket was 259 - 59 my clan joined and beat em and they accused all of rolling on the floor and one shotin everyone so they banned us all one by one.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6450|Somewhere else

Kicked for saying banned word "cock" I typed the word Cockpit. sweet.
Turnagain Hardcore
+13|6409|Norway
kicked for saying: Shit

a guy take kickvote on me, before I hack. my stats was 31-1 with jet. but I dont kicked. ( I dont hack )
when a another player take kickvote on him, so he was kicked by kickvote because he say I was a fuckin' hacker

( I know it, I'm not good in english )

Last edited by Turnagain Hardcore (2006-10-15 16:07:56)

kebabking
+14|6374|Brisbane, AUstralia
hey everyone new to the community, well i was banned for having a noob gunner in attack heli, and reading on here a while back about taking them 2 the edge of the map and waiting for them to die. Well i listened to that advice and well now i have a 4 week ban oh well it was funny cause he kept getting in and i did the whole jump out the heli and make it crash... cheers kebab
|Rawon
Buyakashaa
+31|6394|NL-NH-DH
First kicked becuase i killed the admin(s) then i came back and kill them again .... Banning to make room for an Admin

https://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/aTiLLa_NL/Signature/J4F.jpg
https://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/aTiLLa_NL/Signature/J4F-2.jpg

Last edited by aTiLLa_NL (2006-10-15 16:56:36)

greenhaven
+47|6436
To make room for an admin.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6508|Search Whore killing fields
http://www.moongamers.com/forum/index.p … opic=17337

banned from server and forums. I am awsome
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6730|San Antonio, Texas
To make room for an admin.

On a 64 player Sharqi Peninsula with 9 players on it...
OGdR_MadMax
+9|6464|Berlin, Germany
24/7 Air Maps Only Ranked Server @ 84.244.171.120:16567 (at least i think it was) on Kubra: first round i am on the MEC Team, take the MIG and just pwn. every time i do get shot down or crash - cuz flying through the tunnel when there's a helo capping the flag ain't a good idea - the enemy f-18 starts raping the airstrip... well okay, the flag is uncappable, so i wont say a thing but when i do make it into the air i pwn this guys (some ** General's) ass...

next round - team-switch - I'm not fast enough to get in the jet so i get into the helo with a clan-mate. about 30 secs later i read: KICKING randomPlayer for raping the Airstrip!!! My buddy and me are like WTF?? Why did u kick him? last Round this one guy was raping the airstrip the whole time

turns out the guy who was raping the airfield last round is the admin - but since he pays he doesn't need to follow his own rules. So we tell them that they should better not use the admin rights for abusive shit like this, and they like almost all BF2 admins tell us to f**k off and stop crying. Okay - the admins suck no big deal we go on with our match - our team as always 80% waiting for an aircraft (yeah its a 24/7 air maps server so this probably is normal) So we type: Come on Guys get a Flag FFS! next thing we notice is a BANNING BOXES for spamming Messages!!!
so me and my clan-mate both get banned. Noob-server!
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6422|Bradford UK

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Kicked for saying banned word "cock" I typed the word Cockpit. sweet.
use these as alternate swearwords
c0ckpit     b4st4rd    sh!t   b!tch   fcukpants   kn0bstain   j3rkoff    m0therfcuker   w4nk3r   
Try telling me their are swearwords....they are just jumbled letters and numbers!!! lmao
Fab_1963
+11|6382|In the middle of Nowhere
The funniest reason to be being banned is becaue it said Banning Fab_1963 becausei never got banned
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6383|da ville, va
The only time I've been perma banned is when I went on a PK server(omg) and got in armor cause I'm an armor whore and i started killing everyone in their little knife paddle orgy. Reason was "NO WAY"
aslpride
+6|6634
I was banned once for lame reason. "You are not part of our clan, you are banned from this server". Eh?? It looks like their server screening the ip address and if they receive unauthorized ip address. They will add to their server and ban my ip address. I think it is lame policy by that server.

aslpride

Last edited by aslpride (2006-10-15 20:22:59)

im_in_heaven
+27|6558
taking the attack chopper twice in a row
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6812
I got banned for "Rule 4" (sucking in a vehicle) i was 96 and 1...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard