chrispchikin
+3|6420
I sent an email to EA customer support about a badge that I got the other day but didnt show in my stats

Here is is...

Hi there,

The other day (Sunday the 7th of october at roughly 3.45pm NZ Standard time)

I was playing on an Xtra Ranked server (ip address 210.55.92.72) and I earned the EXPERT EXPLOSIVES ORDINANCE BADGE.

This award appeared on the screen...as you can see in SCREENSHOT #1.

I managed to do this by having multiple claymore kills (see SCREENSHOTS #2 and #3).

My Player name is: chrispchikin
My PID is: 72019869

As you can see in SCREENSHOT #4, i had 46 kills (over 30 claymore kills) and several negative points from accidental claymore kills.

This is very frustrating having worked so hard and actually earning the award (as seen in the screenshots). I assume the fact that it is not showing up in my stats was an error due to the server failing to upload stats/awards.

Is there any way EA can give me this award since it didnt upload to your server? Any help you could give me would be much appreciated!

Kind and Regards,

Chris Denham a.k.a chrispchikin

And Here is the reply they sent me:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting EA In-game support, unfortunately, support staff can not alter or modify stats, ranks, kits and badges for Battlefield 2.  The collection of this data is very complex, and as you can imagine with the popularity of Battlefield 2 an immense undertaking. There is simply no possible way we can adjust every players score, though we would love to. We do however, review every claim and report this to the DICE Development team so that we can identify any potential issues.

Our records show that your last ranked match was on (10/12/2006 8:33:00 AM). In order for us to track possible stat delays or loss we could use your help. Please locate and login to any EA Officially Ranked Server (EA Servers begin with 159.153, record the name and IP for us) and play for a few rounds. Monitor your BFHQ stats, if they do not update after 6 hours reply back to us with all the information below.

Server Name:
Current Rank:
Current Global Score:
Account Name: (no passwords)
Registered Email:

Please be aware that at times the servers which collect stats from the Officially Ranked Servers may get back logged or suffer an unexpected short outage. This means your progress may take several hours (possibly even a day or more) to fully update and be displayed in your BFHQ page. Stats for some rounds, could even be lost if they were to be collected while these servers were offline temporarily. Though EA/DICE has tried to reduce the possibility of these issues and create systems and redundancy for data loss, the dynamic environment of both the Internet and Massively Multiplayer games of this type can create unforeseen or even unfixable issues.  As well, while playing on any unranked servers your progress will not advance, though we do not want to discourage players from visiting unranked servers as these can be a source of great enjoyment as well.

Please keep abreast of new patches and announcements at the Official Battlefield 2 Website located here. http://www.eagames.com/official/battlef … /home.jsp.

If you’re experiencing technical issues you can find assistance here as well: http://support.ea.com/

Please accept our apology for any troubles or errors you may experience from time to time and your help.

Thank you for writing us,

EARep Amadeus
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

Quite annoying..I worked really hard for that badge...Oh well, i guess ill just have to try again.

I got exp Pistol the other day and that showed up...Yuss!!!111
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6544|Valhalla
Unlucky, best advice Try Again
Sambuccashake
+126|6620|Sweden
I thought they were unusually helpfull compared to other conversations we've seen posted here but maybe that's just me...

But at least now you know that you've got it in you to obtain the IAR explosive kills so suck it up and go at it again!

//best regards    Jens
Stealth_Bain
+19|6507|England, United Kingdom
Sucks, but is no surprise, I've lost track off the awards I've had to re earn.
1.3 almost made me stop playing.
I did the expert explosives while it was still 37 kills and claymores blew up everpone!!!

Keep playing my friend and re earn it, you'll be even prouder of the stats.
No one said it was going to be easy.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6688|In You Endo- Stoke

loonitic wrote:

Unlucky, best advice Try Again
LOL yeah they will listen if you send it again!
bingobones
+6|6735|London, UK
did u really think they would give an award to you?! no chance...

i thought there response was fine
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6684|Canberra, AUS
I thought their response was reasonable.

What's to say people don't doctor screenshots? It would be very, very easy. It's also like saying 'You also missed my twelve 300-point rounds'.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Ducksteina
Choleric groundpounder
+42|6555
"having worked so hard" by placing 50 claymores? lol. you fail. better don't try again - nobody likes claywhores.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663
you did it with claymores? you don't deserve it.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6665|UK
mate i had the self same problem with expert engineer repair badge, i was in sharqui and some one was blowing up out comnder toys all the time with c4 and dropping cras on arty wen that was going on, i got well over the 20 odd repair points, and the badge came up i was chuffed to get that at long last, then i was swapped teams, basically i did the same i e-mailed ea and there answer was tough we can not adjust you badge just cuz you say you have it, i even gave them screen shots and the ip addy and time and day i played got awarded the badge, still there answer was the same, it took me about another 2 or so months to get another chance to get it, so basicaly DO IT AGAIN
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6651|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
i'm going to get a few  "AWM: General"  for this:

haha sucker.
that'll teach you to use claymores, nub.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum
ive had this with the insurgant forces ribbon, which you cant try for again, so after about a month of waiting, i sent a pleasent email 2 ea, they reply back, basically tellin me in corporate speak, to fuck of.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6604|Iceland
EA cant give u awards u dumb smack, ppl just blame EA for everything.
samfink
+31|6565
it depends on how the awards are stored.if they can reset someone, they can enter watever code is needed on the stats server to add awards that have failed to be uploaded. my guess is they just don't want to.
Zeus=18=
TEABAG
+10|6455|Proud to be Canadian!
They said they cant modify stats? Pfft, what a joke. How the fuck do they reset people then?
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6629|inside the recesses of your...
Just do it on a FF off server
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6668|WPB, FL. USA
You big whinny noob puss bag, no talent, clay spamming, 1.4 candy ass, nadless pre-pube

I remember back in the day when we had to hike five miles in the snow just to get to a spawn to find a victim to get an explosives kill - PRE 1.4 BITCH

At least I can say I earned mine by trying for over a month on Sharqi.  Back in the day of real men we had to get 37 {that's thirty fucking seven!} explosive kills to EARN our Expert Explosive Ordinance Badge.  I ended up with 41 kills with C-4 {manly stuff} and NO CLAYS.

So don't come whining and bitching in this forum about not getting a badge after spamming clays - you ain't gonna get any sympathy from us - you nadless pre-pube

Kaboom.
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6629|inside the recesses of your...

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

37 {that's thirty fucking seven!}
Glad you cleared that up.
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6685|Belgium

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

You big whinny noob puss bag, no talent, clay spamming, 1.4 candy ass, nadless pre-pube

I remember back in the day when we had to hike five miles in the snow just to get to a spawn to find a victim to get an explosives kill - PRE 1.4 BITCH

At least I can say I earned mine by trying for over a month on Sharqi.  Back in the day of real men we had to get 37 {that's thirty fucking seven!} explosive kills to EARN our Expert Explosive Ordinance Badge.  I ended up with 41 kills with C-4 {manly stuff} and NO CLAYS.

So don't come whining and bitching in this forum about not getting a badge after spamming clays - you ain't gonna get any sympathy from us - you nadless pre-pube

Kaboom.
Your stats:

C4           33:37:37  1,861 2,318 0.8028 0
Claymore 50:30:30  7,740 3,035 2.5502 0
AT Mine    02:53:53    273    214 1.2757 0

Who's the claywhore?

Kaboom.

@ OP: don't take it too hard, try again and have fun.

Last edited by Pierre (2006-10-13 10:48:27)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663

Pierre wrote:

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

Kaboom.
Your stats:

Who's the claywhore?

Kaboom.

He didn't claymore spam to get the f*cking badge, what the hell does that have to do with the award you fucking retard?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
chrispchikin
+3|6420
I got my vet explosives with C4, and for ur guys info i got way over 30 kills that round. 46 in total, 39 with explosives...most people dnt like claymores just cos theyre dumb enough to run into friendly ones
alpinestar
+304|6606|New York City baby.
They say they cannot alter your stats, well who the fuck resets the stats then Virgin marry ?
chrispchikin
+3|6420
I think that Ea support cannot alter your stats, but some other Department in Ea does...either that or theyre telling porky pies...
Pierre
I hunt criminals down for a living
+68|6685|Belgium

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Pierre wrote:

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

Kaboom.
Your stats:

Who's the claywhore?

Kaboom.

He didn't claymore spam to get the f*cking badge, what the hell does that have to do with the award you fucking retard?
1. so... 30 kills with claymores IAR makes one a spammer... OK, who made that rule up?

2. Whatever the OP did, it does not warrant the bashing he received from a kid who apparently has no life outside BF2 seeing the time he spent playing. You may have the opinion the OP used too many claymores, but if you can't say it in a normal way, then keep it to yourself. At least he's honest about it, and got the kills without jihad jeeping or another lame trick.

3. If you can't write a decent answer to a post without swearing, then you either need an education (assuming you're under aged) or Prozac.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6640|Washington, DC

EA is useless. Just jeeehaaaad on a long Warlord round, as SAS. ATV+C4=boom.

Also, lol the guy's called Amadeus.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard