..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6654

stryyker wrote:

majorassult wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

..and blind grandmothers?
it sounds as if you are joking....stryyker isn't joking tho.
olols, the pedo part is a farse.
LOLOL
Lupoo
+6|6422|Belgium
Where in the world you live? MENEN , BELGIUM
Age? 27
Gaming Experiences (clans, competitions won, participating in etc etc)?BF2 (NO CLAN)-SWAT4+SWAT4 TSS (|SC|SPEED CLAN-RAPID DEPLOYMENT.(I'm 3 in the world)) F.E.A.R. COMBAT (not play much)
Favorite type of music and favorite bands? I LIKE EVERYTHING
Things you want to do before you die? SEE THE WORLD
Job? IRON WELDING + INDEPENDENT BUSINESS OWNER
If you can punch a BF2S mate who will it be wink.gif ?=BB=NGHTMARE (is my brother lol)
Married or Single or sleeping around (slags)?MARRIED (got 2 children)
Sexiest girl/guy (celebrity)? ANGELINE JOLIE
Pets? CAT,RABBIT,SPIDERS,2FISH
Favourite Smiley on this forum?  
Who would you want to meet in person the most out of everyone in the forum?EVERYONE
Where are you going on holidays this year?DON'T NOW YET

Last edited by Lupoo (2006-10-11 13:34:44)

URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6624|inside the recesses of your...
Where in the world you live?
Utah

Age?

Gaming Experiences (clans, competitions won, participating in etc etc)?
KYOT, hang with NAEA and Rockheadgaming now

Favourite type of music and favourite bands?
White-boy music from the 60s through today - Creedence, Pink Floyd, Zepplin, Crowded House, Genesis, Cars, STP, 3 Doors Down, Hoobastank, Kutlass, Switchfoot

Things you want to do before you die?
Own a house, see my handicapped 4 year old daughter walk and talk

Job?
Software/Database analyst, team supervisor

If you can punch a BF2S mate who will it be wink.gif ?
Rockhead's StoneColdJackass - just to see how he would kill me

Married or Single or sleeping around (slags)?
Married, 7 yrs

Sexiest girl/guy (celebrity)?
Just one?  Marilyn Monroe

Pets?
Had a cat, hamster growing up - um, not at the same time.

none

Who would you want to meet in person the most out of everyone in the forum?
ronin patton dude or bushviper

Where are you going on holidays this year?
the poor house

Last edited by URE_DED (2006-10-13 09:42:40)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6654
I thought I revive this thread considering there are a lot of newbies..
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6413|Somersetshire
Where in the world you live? the mighty england
Age? 19

Gaming Experiences (clans, competitions won, participating in etc etc)? bf2 was my first pc based game, lol been playing nethack for longtime though

Things you want to do before you die? see and do everything

Job? dosser lol

If you can punch a BF2S mate who will it be wink.gif ? none, ur all cool

Married or Single or sleeping around (slags)? single

Sexiest girl/guy (celebrity)? Scarlet Johansson?

Pets? dog and 2 cats

Favourite Smiley on this forum? lol

Who would you want to meet in person the most out of everyone in the forum? idk, the people who have kicked my arse on the EU server

Where are you going on holidays this year? can't afford to go, to poor
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6202|Winland

Dammit, why are there so many necrophiles here?!
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
rubber.sex
Banned
+32|6117|London UK
Where in the world you live? UK, London

Age? 20

Gaming Experiences (clans, competitions won, participating in etc etc)? TOP - Pure Infantry (NR #1 CB inf only, NR #2 ESL inf only)

Favourite type of music and favourite bands?  Hardcore/speedcore into headhunterz atm

Things you want to do before you die?  punch teddy in the face for being so stupid as to letting malware take over his PC and spam me on MSN 24/7

Job?  Data & Signal Analysis

If you can punch a BF2S mate who will it be?  Teddy......

Married or Single or sleeping around (slags)?  G/F

Sexiest girl/guy (celebrity)?  if you dont want to cum on Angelina Jolie's face im sorry your gay.

Pets?  Owl, dog, cat, fish

Who would you want to meet in person the most out of everyone in the forum?  no one, your all equally gay.

Where are you going on holidays this year?  next year, amsterdam, rhodes, australia (2 months)

Last edited by rubber.sex (2007-12-21 04:17:49)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6654

rubber.sex wrote:

Where in the world you live? UK, London

Age? 20

Gaming Experiences (clans, competitions won, participating in etc etc)? TOP - Pure Infantry (NR #1 CB inf only, NR #2 ESL inf only)

Favourite type of music and favourite bands?  Hardcore/speedcore into headhunterz atm

Things you want to do before you die?  punch teddy in the face for being so stupid as to letting malware take over his PC and spam me on MSN 24/7

Job?  Data & Signal Analysis

If you can punch a BF2S mate who will it be?  Teddy......

Married or Single or sleeping around (slags)?  G/F

Sexiest girl/guy (celebrity)?  if you dont want to cum on Angelina Jolie's face im sorry your gay.

Pets?  Owl, dog, cat, fish

Who would you want to meet in person the most out of everyone in the forum?  no one, your all equally gay.

Where are you going on holidays this year?  next year, amsterdam, rhodes, australia (2 months)
Ma bad
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6570|Area 51
Where in the world you live?
Age?
Gaming Experiences (clans, competitions won, participating in etc etc)?
Favourite type of music and favourite bands?
Things you want to do before you die?
Job?
If you can punch a BF2S mate who will it be wink.gif ?
Married or Single or sleeping around (slags)?
Pets?
Who would you want to meet in person the most out of everyone in the forum?
Where are you going on holidays this year?
Clan, etc: [NBN] Clan, played some 50 matches, won around 40.
Fav Music/Band: Rock music, Greenday, Audioslave, 3 Doors Down, Foo Fighters, etc
Things to do before I die: Alot, I am just 17 man!
Job: Mailman/boy
Punch a BF2s mate: Snakeshit
Married/Single: Single *cries*
Pets: Dog
Favourite Smiley:
Who I would want to meet: No one, scary lads you are!
Where am I going on a holiday to: I think its Norway/Sweden, maybe Aruba
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6743|The Hague, Netherlands

RDMC wrote:

I'll visit you this afternoon.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6570|Area 51

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

RDMC wrote:

I'll visit you this afternoon.
/hides
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6595|Reisterstown, MD

Where in the world you live? Reisterstown, MD
Age?29
Gaming Experiences (clans, competitions won, participating in etc etc)?My online career started with DF2 back in 99 and has been going strong since then, though, I started playing games period with Oregon Trail.  Yea, you remember that game.
Favourite type of music and favourite bands?Some Hip Hop and RnB.
Things you want to do before you die?See my babies graduate from college, see a world series game as well as a Super Bowl.  I've done everything else I wanted to do.
Job?Right now I am a student but I am about to get my associates in Networking then go for my Bachelor's in ISS.
If you can punch a BF2S mate who will it be wink.gif ?Bernadickus...everyone else is tolerable.
Married or Single or sleeping around (slags)?Married.
Sexiest girl/guy (celebrity)? Morgan Webb
Pets?None.
Who would you want to meet in person the most out of everyone in the forum?teddy, usmarine, Ty, DonFck, BigMack to name a few
Where are you going on holidays this year?No where.  Mostly working on my final project for a couple of my classes.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6779|Noizyland

Lessee what's changed.

Ty wrote:

Where in the world you live? Wellington, Capital of New Zealand
Age? 19 20
Gaming Experiences: Newcomer to the gaming world. Started in 2002 with BF1942, got first gaming computer a couple of months ago, (about the same time I became a Mod.) Have had a grey brick Game Boy for ages.
Favourite type of music and favourite bands? Rock, Hard Rock and some Metal. Shihad be my favourite band, but I also dig Foo Fighters, Autozamm, Dimmer and many others. Add Andy McKee to this list, that guy is awesome.
Things you want to do before you die? Skydive, Bungy-Jump and learn Lindsay Buckingham's "Big Love" on the guitar. Done.
Job? I work at a Bakery and am a Law student at University. No longer work at the Bakery, it was schite, work now at another shitty job in Beer + Wine and I'm not sure if I am going to be a Law Student for much longer.
If you can punch a BF2S mate who will it be? No-one really, those I don't get on with generally arn't BF2s mates for long. Moderator abuse! Probably Hurricane because he thinks I have a thing against him. It'd just be cool to prove him right in the effort of proving him wrong.
Married or Single or sleeping around (slags)? Single, some things never change.
Sexiest girl/guy (celebrity)? I don't know.
Pets? A black munted dog called Jazz.
Favourite Smiley on this forum? Don't have one.
Who would you want to meet in person the most out of everyone in the forum? Since it is unlikely for me ever to meet any of you drop me a text sometime. Get my phone number of either Kim or DonFck.
Where are you going on holidays this year? Working flat out. I get a few days off over New Years to go bush, shoot shit and drink a lot.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6654
Where in the world you live? Oslo, Norway
Age? 17 (18 in 23 days)
Gaming Experiences (clans, competitions won, participating in etc etc)? Gamax, Sing Of Death, TOP-pure infantry-I quit gaming.
Favourite type of music and favourite bands? All types of music really..
Things you want to do before you die? ...Too many
Job? Student
If you can punch a BF2S mate who will it be wink.gif ? I don't punch, I slap
Married or Single or sleeping around (slags)? It's complicated
Pets? No
Who would you want to meet in person the most out of everyone in the forum? Again, there are many..
Where are you going on holidays this year? Florence, Greece, England, Morocco, France
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6735|Uhh... erm...
Where in the world you live? Malaysia
Age? 16
Gaming Experiences (clans, competitions won, participating in etc etc)? I play lots of games, but am not in a clan.
Favourite type of music and favourite bands? Rock! Linkin Park!!!!!!!
Things you want to do before you die? Witness a total solar eclipse.
Job? Unemployed
If you can punch a BF2S mate who will it be wink.gif ? David.P. Die you neocon!!!
Married or Single or sleeping around (slags)? Single
Sexiest girl/guy (celebrity)? Can't think of one
Pets? I has a turtle.
Who would you want to meet in person the most out of everyone in the forum? CameronPoe so I can ask him about liberal stuff
Where are you going on holidays this year? No idea
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6583|Columbus, OH
I think I post but not sure....

Where in the world I live: Columbus, OH (U.S.)
Gaming Experiences: Started playing when Atari 2600 came out and hung out at the local arcade(s). In 1996 bought a computer and preferred computer games over console. As for a clan: I am with *TAW* (The Art of Warfare) clan for a couple of years now. I am not into competition since I can not devote much time in gaming, but I play to win. BF2 is still a good FPS game IMO.
Music: Rock, Rap, some hip-hop, mash, little country
Things you want to do before you die: Win the lottery
Job: IT tech
If you can punch a BF2S mate who will it be: Who ever disrupts the game flow (command hacks, TKing for unlocks or vehicles, etc)
Married or Single: Divorced - married when I was young and dumb but now I am a different type of person much wiser and dumb. Currently live with GF of four years. No desire of marrying again.
Sexiest girl/guy (celebrity): Jennifer Love-Hewitt she still zexy / Sexiest guy: ME period
Pets: GF cat. I like him - he has character
Who would you want to meet in person the most out of everyone in the forum? Meh....meh   Any one who likes to drink and watch sports.
Where are you going on holidays this year? GF parent house
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6137|Carnoustie, Scotland
Where in the world you live? <<< Carnoustie, Scotland.
Age? 15
Gaming Experiences (clans, competitions won, participating in etc etc)? Been in a clan, won about 5-6 clan matches, trying out for another clan currently.
Favourite type of music and favourite bands? Punk, ska, too busy to fill in bands.
Things you want to do before you die? Have sex with teddy jimmy's mum.
Job? At school
If you can punch a BF2S mate who will it be :wink: ? Sam, right in the face.
Married or Single or sleeping around (slags)? Single.. and looking, lads
Sexiest girl/guy (celebrity)? Lucy Pinder
Pets? None, want a cat, so I can do memes.
Who would you want to meet in person the most out of everyone in the forum? Chuy, give him a good ol' pat on the back.
Where are you going on holidays this year? None this year.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6396|fåking denmark
Where in the world you live? - Copenhagen, Denmark
Age? - Between 15 and 18
Gaming Experiences (clans, competitions won, participating in etc etc)? - Currently active in 22nd Squad
Favourite type of music and favourite bands? - Punk - Paragraf 119, Guddommelig Galskab, Billy Talent and AFI
Things you want to do before you die? - Learn to speak Russian, and go to Soviet Russia.
Job? - No.
If you can punch a BF2S mate who will it be wink.gif ? - Sam, in his face.
Married or Single or sleeping around (slags)? - Single.
Sexiest girl/guy (celebrity)? - Kate Nash
Pets? - 2 guinea pigs.
Favourite Smiley on this forum? - None.
Who would you want to meet in person the most out of everyone in the forum? - Magpie! I may have a change to understand what he's saying.
Where are you going on holidays this year? - '08, Italy, Garda Lake.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6524|Adelaide, South Australia

Where in the world you live?  Adelaide, South Australia
Age?  18 since last month
Gaming Experiences (clans, competitions won, participating in etc etc)?  [Ex-Clan Leader of Australian Honour Guard (MoH:AA:SH, no longer a Clan) Ex-Clan Member of Royal Soldiers (MoH:AA:SH, BF2, CoD, unsure of current position)
Favourite type of music and favourite bands?  Speed Metal: Dragonforce, Sonata Arctica etc and Techno-y stuff like Daft Punk, The Prodigy and Pendulum
Things you want to do before you die?  I don't plan on dying. Ever.
Job?  Looking for Work
If you can punch a BF2S mate who will it be wink.gif?  Either Sarrk, Gene_Pool or Raidensen.
Married or Single or sleeping around (slags)?  Single
Sexiest girl/guy (celebrity)?  No freaking idea.
Pets?  Current: 1 cat, 2 rabbits, 2 chickens, 1 Cockatiel, multiple fish. Ex-Pets: 1 cat, 1 dog, 1 rabbit, several birds, several rats
Who would you want to meet in person the most out of everyone in the forum?  Ty, Revan, most of the other AU crew.
Where are you going on holidays this year?  Down the coast to a place called Normanville (sp?) for yearly family reunion + christmas lunch/dinner.
Simon
basically
+838|6663|UK
Where in the world you live? London, UK
Age? 18
Gaming Experiences (clans, competitions won, participating in etc etc)? ~)BH(~, NERV, -Demoliti0n-, imm0rtal, [WT], TOP, T.Ex. Been first in basically every single ladder there is with various clans and won cups/tournaments and shit.
Favourite type of music and favourite bands? Rock, Rap, Grime, Dance
Things you want to do before you die? Learn to code, learn to use photoshop - take a sport more seriously than I'm doing now and kill Dragonclaw.
Job? Not anymore
If you can punch a BF2S mate who will it be wink.gif ? Freezer
Sexiest girl/guy (celebrity)? Too many to count
Pets? Dog, fish
Who would you want to meet in person the most out of everyone in the forum? Hmmm.. no idea really. teddy maybe? maybe Bennisboy due to the fact he used to live like next to me.
Where are you going on holidays this year? I fucking hope I go skiiing but that's doubtfull, most likely going on a cruise.

Last edited by Simon (2007-12-21 06:48:14)

rhinoh2o74
+13|6310|oHIo
Where in the world you live?  Lima, Ohio
Age?   27
Gaming Experiences (clans, competitions won, participating in etc etc)?  I just play for fun
Favourite type of music and favourite bands? If it's good i like it
Things you want to do before you die?   Get a great job and have a family
Job?  Work at a University
If you can punch a BF2S mate who will it be wink.gif ?  nobody yet
Married or Single or sleeping around (slags)?  Single
Pets?   dog
Who would you want to meet in person the most out of everyone in the forum?  Have no idea
Where are you going on holidays this year?  Staying home, i hate holiday travel
MetaL*
Banned
+188|6162|Anaheim, Mexifornia
Where in the world you live? Anaheim, California

Age?  17

Gaming Experiences: Clan leader/Founder for >>Rage? in Call of duty 1 for about a year and a half then Call of duty got old. Then Battlefield 2 for about 11 months so far I always whore the AT/AA

Favourite type of music and favourite bands?   Punk, Hardcore Punk, Grunge, Metal: Metallica, Faith No More, Rancid, Bouncing souls, Minor Threat, 7Seconds, Radiohead, Alice in chains, a lot more...

Things you want to do before you die?  Skydiving

Job?  Looking for one

If you can punch a BF2S mate who will it be? Probably Zimmer but a kick in the balls would be more satisfying.

Married or Single or sleeping around (slags)?  Well there is this one girl....Who knows we like a each other, nothing has happened yet >:[

Sexiest girl/guy (celebrity)?  I have no say

Pets?  Current: Rottwieler named "Rocko", and a huge Desert tortoise named "Rambo"

Favourite Smiley on this forum?  :P

Who would you want to meet in person the most out of everyone in the forum?  Samtheman, Cdogmn, Supah, Chuy
Where are you going on holidays this year?  Nothing, I'm going to try to hang out with all my friends.

Last edited by MetaL* (2007-12-21 07:02:03)

Jackabo
+127|6563|Dublin, Ireland
Where in the world you live? Ireland, Republic Of
Age? 15
Gaming Experiences (clans, competitions won, participating in etc etc)? Dirty heroes clan for 1 year + LAN events
Favourite type of music and favourite bands? Metal, Linkan Park
Things you want to do before you die? Jump out of a plane
Job? Student
If you can punch a BF2S mate who will it be wink.gif? Smithy cos he gets sexy time!
Sexiest girl/guy (celebrity)? Lindsey Lohan
Pets? N/A
Who would you want to meet in person the most out of everyone in the forum? Chuy
Where are you going on holidays this year? Sweden!
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6650
Where in the world you live? Right outside of Chicago, IL
Age?23
Gaming Experiences (clans, competitions won, participating in etc etc)?been playing games all my life starting with tetris, then atari then original nintendo, then super nintendo then sega genesis tehn PS1 then xbox also PC.
Favourite type of music and favourite bands? listen to variety of music from metal to classical
Things you want to do before you die? a lot of things, help people out and travel
Job? IT networking
If you can punch a BF2S mate who will it be wink.gif ?hmmm Alpha lol
Married or Single or sleeping around (slags)?single
Sexiest girl/guy (celebrity)? girl=Jennifer Love Hewitt, & certain pornstars
Pets?none
Who would you want to meet in person the most out of everyone in the forum?stef10
Where are you going on holidays this year?Indianapolis
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6346|Atlanta, Georgia
Where in the world you live? Atlanta Ga USA
Age? 16
Gaming Experiences (clans, competitions won, participating in etc etc)? Tons of clans and championships in Halo PC MLG for halo 2 and 3 Cal for CSS
Favourite type of music and favourite bands? Rock/metal/nu metal/anything that sounds good tbh
Things you want to do before you die? sky dive
Job? non yet
If you can punch a BF2S mate who will it be wink.gif ? andoura
Married or Single or sleeping around (slags)? single
Sexiest girl/guy (celebrity)? uh jessica simpson?
Pets? 1 dog named kida 1 cat named socks
Who would you want to meet in person the most out of everyone in the forum? prolly cameron poe or atg, or maybe even hurricane.
Where are you going on holidays this year? no clue

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard