GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6669
it was an iranian aircraft with a north korean crew and venezuelan fuel
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6465|A drop house

stryyker wrote:

either way, If people (FAA mostly) starts going insane, then they are flaming retards.

Last edited by N.A.T.O (2006-10-11 12:11:45)

Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6649|Camp XRay

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

lol that was pretty good
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6745|California

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

...wearing Embargoed Cuban Zanzibar slacks.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6610|England

Superior Mind wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

LOL I bet all the people shit themselves and thought it were terrorists again.

OH NOES.
yeah..shut up.
Please do.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6671

Marlboroman82 wrote:

lol that was pretty good

stryyker wrote:

...wearing Embargoed Cuban Zanzibar slacks.
https://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b160/hk027/gifs/borat.gif
pfc_toecutter
meatshield
+38|6643|Houston, TX
I get all my news from BF2S.com.  No one at work here believes me about this. (edit, ambiguous reference 'this' being the plane wreck.)

Last edited by pfc_toecutter (2006-10-11 12:21:38)

Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6710|Espoo, Finland

stryyker wrote:

This can be one of three things

1. Just a plane crash
2. Suicide
3. Suicide with a message (jihad)

either way, If people (FAA mostly) starts going insane, then they are flaming retards.
My bet is on #2.

One thing is for sure: A plane doesn't fly in the middle of a city by accident.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6759|Oslo, Norway
Witnesses said the crash caused a loud noise
duh
pfc_toecutter
meatshield
+38|6643|Houston, TX
How many hours before the whole building falls like a house of cards?  Place your bets.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6761|Salt Lake City

That damn building just jumped out in front of the plane/helo!  TKers will be punished!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6669

pfc_toecutter wrote:

How many hours before the whole building falls like a house of cards?  Place your bets.
lets not forget that this was somebodies house....somebody was flying that plane...and there are people that walk the streets nearby...yeah lets take somebets on how many tiny children will witness their flesh melting like wax from the burning gasoline.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6649|Camp XRay

pfc_toecutter wrote:

https://www.digitalend.com/pics/forumpics/die1.jpg
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6783|Argentina

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

pfc_toecutter wrote:

lets not forget that this was somebodies house....somebody was flying that plane...and there are people that walk the streets nearby...yeah lets take somebets on how many tiny children will witness their flesh melting like wax from the burning gasoline.
Wow, today I agree with you in every post.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6758|St. Andrews / Oslo

pfc_toecutter wrote:

Only 2 rooms are burning
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6681|Lancaster Ohio, USA

BlokieBF2 wrote:

how the hell can any plane get into NY these days, I thought the airspace was protected and there was a "kill circle" in effect

somebody's heads going to roll for this one
It's possible for small general aviation aircraft to get into the airspace around New York and Washington. You just need to have a transponder code, a type of identification code, be at a checkpoint that you have designated within I believe 5 minutes of your ETA outside the airspace. Once you are there you will contact ATC if not already in contact with them and they will clear you through the airspace, once they do you can then enter it and proceed along your course you have already given them prior to departure. However if you stray off course then that's when the bad stuff happens, F-16's etc. If I had to go with a reason it crashed here, well it could be suicide. However looking at the weather conditions it is possible that it was on an insturment flight plan and that it just got off course or something bad happened, kinda like when the B-25 crashed into the Empire State building back in the 30's. But what it would be doing that low is beyond me, I'm just trying to set forth another possible explination. Personally I would probably go with suicide, a kid down in Florida did that after 9/11 if anyone remembers.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6759|Oslo, Norway

Jenspm wrote:

pfc_toecutter wrote:

Only 2 rooms are burning
for now, but wait for the venezualen fuel to get going
pfc_toecutter
meatshield
+38|6643|Houston, TX

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

...yeah lets take somebets on how many tiny children will witness their flesh melting like wax from the burning gasoline.
not to mention fat american children....geeez everyone's so sensitive!
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6721|NJ

theknuck wrote:

wtf now.  what is a chopper doing in the city??????
they have chopper rides around the city, they are always there anytime I look at the skyline I can see 1 to 4 at a time..
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6679

stryyker wrote:

This can be one of three things

1. Just a plane crash
2. Suicide
3. Suicide with a message (jihad)

You forget option 4... sabotage with intent to murder... someone call Columbo...
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6669

pfc_toecutter wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

...yeah lets take somebets on how many tiny children will witness their flesh melting like wax from the burning gasoline.
shit dude, we dont know about who or what was killed or injured....who knows, maybe you got a reltaive who was in town at that exact moment when 20 gallows on fuel landing on their head.....get out your sheltered life.  human suffering is not fucking funny fuck rag
pfc_toecutter
meatshield
+38|6643|Houston, TX

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

pfc_toecutter wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

shit dude, we dont know about who or what was killed or injured....who knows, maybe you got a reltaive who was in town at that exact moment when 20 gallows on fuel landing on their head.....get out your sheltered life.  human suffering is not fucking funny fuck rag
nope no relatives in NYC. Settle down.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6715|Tampa Bay Florida
There was something similar to this which happened a few years ago in Tampa.  The crazy pilot was nuts or something, and he flew right over MacDill Airforce Base.  Then he rammed into a building and destroyed one room.  The end.

edit - doh! beat me. 
Personally I would probably go with suicide, a kid down in Florida did that after 9/11 if anyone remembers.

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-10-11 13:25:26)

bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6681|Lancaster Ohio, USA
I got it! It's Hakmed, he did it, it's 10/11. They were gonna do another attack on 9/11, but they decided to wait, cause who expected an attack on 10/11? Muhahahahahaha!!!
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6721|NJ
Well one of my friends lives like 5 blocks from where it hit. I just hope she wasn't walking down the street at that time...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard