WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6742|Oslo, Norway
Right, I'm going to trust a fat guy at some place selling tickets etc. NO!
schofield
+28|6587|west yorkshire UK
i think it was staged just to start a war because everybody knows george dubya bush likes... no no LOVES WAR. he just wanted to blame the al queda so he could blow baghdad the hell up.
AMEN
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

schofield wrote:

i think it was staged just to start a war because everybody knows george dubya bush likes... no no LOVES WAR. he just wanted to blame the al queda so he could blow baghdad the hell up.
AMEN
wow.  That is so smart.  Good job.
=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6559|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth

mafia996630 wrote:

Just want to take you up on a couple of points =OBS= EstebanRey.

9) These days bones, nails and teeth are enough to identify bodies. And they don't burn so easily .
OK so you're saying the heat could melt the immensly strong gurders in the WTC but not nail and bone?   I'm taking a guess here but methinks steel might be stronger.  And let's not forget that not only did there bodies go through that, the thousands of pieces of them would have also been further damaged by the collapse. 

Watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X697yZBCN8w

It vaporises and you expect a human body to be retrievable?

mafia996630 wrote:

As the bbc clearly reports, picture was used. People might have same names, but they don't look the same.

"His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.
Now he is protesting his innocence from Casablanca, Morocco

He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring.

But, he says, he left the United States in September last year, became a pilot with Saudi Arabian airlines and is currently on a further training course in Morocco. "

Now if it was a mistake by the government, why did the names show up on the manifest.
As I said, this only proves a case of mistaken identity and NOT a government conspiracy.  Besides, if it was the latter then why didn't the FBI just make up 19 fictional characters using high tech computers to generate false photographs (and please don't say that isn't possible)?

mafia996630 wrote:

6) Why not write "AL-qaeda was here" instead of the names, that way if AL-qaeda wanted to release the name, they would do. OR they could release a little video clip after the attack. Like the groups do in Palestine.

"There's no such thing as an unknown martyr." ???????????????????????????????????????????
People that die for their religion die for heaven or wot ever they believe in, NOT so that people think he's a great person. Who gives a shit about what people think after you are deaD?
Have you not seen the many videos that Al Qaeda release, it's just as much about publicity as it is killing people.  Secondly I don't understand what Atta leaving evidence behind proves. How does that suggest a conspiracy?

mafia996630 wrote:

2)FBI or anyone else would make a mistake because they are not perfect, not matter how much planning you do, perfection can not be achieved

"Allah Akbar" means god is great. the other things means, "their is no god but Allah and Muhammad is the last messenger".  The second one you say when you first become a Muslim, and therefore held in high regard. Now if you was gone go kill myself, what would you say ?
If the FBI are too incompetant to know what a Muslim would say before they die they certainly wouldn't be capable of planning something as complex as this. We are not talking minor details here that would be a major boob if it were accuarate in the first place. I invite to search youtube or ogrish for terrorist videos, they always say allah akbar.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6569

PRiMACORD wrote:

ATG wrote:

Anybody can get up on a stage and say anything.
Why don't you provide links to the interview with the terrorist hyjackers they claim exists.

Some of the claims, if corroborated, would be interesting. But where is the corroboration?

Verdict=yawn/fail.
I will add one thing that has always bugged me tho. How did they fly so well? I've heard there is a massive difference between flying a Cesna and a huge jetliner. The most difficult flight being the one that smashed into the Pentagon. I'm not sure, i'm not a jet whore
With modern avionics and enough hours on a simulator its not that hard to fly. taking off and landing are a different story.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

I can make a video and give ten reasons why aliens are among us.
GeneralDodo
+5|6705
Who is this fatty, some liberal college professor? Also, for all you idiots out there that don't think that these attackers wouldn't say Allahu Akbar, go watch an entire compilation of IED videos and listen to what they say. In a way, I feel that they say that in a way someone would cheer victory. This for them was a victory, so i'm guessing they felt the need to chant Allahu Akbar. Besides, why defend these people if they wanna kill you for not beleiving in their religion? If they had the chance, they would behead you.

Last edited by GeneralDodo (2006-10-10 17:40:38)

GeneralDodo
+5|6705
Isn't this the same fatty that said that 2 jumbo jets couldnt possibly bring down the towers?
CC-Marley
+407|6838

ATG wrote:

Anybody can get up on a stage and say anything.
Why don't you provide links to the interview with the terrorist hyjackers they claim exists.

Some of the claims, if corroborated, would be interesting. But where is the corroboration?

Verdict=yawn/fail.
What he said....duh?!
schofield
that fatty makes good quotes and he has good reasons why it was staged can't you see it?
224th R0ck3tpack
Hostile pansy spotted!
+8|6438|NH
I can give you ten reasons why conspiracy theorists on this topic are R-Tards--

1) People who think 9/11 was fake suck.
2) People who think 9/11 was fake suck.
3) People who think 9/11 was fake.......
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6484|Belgium
/fail
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6729|California

schofield wrote:

AMEN
I have never heard something so retarded in my life.
Gen. Payne
+50|6716|USA
"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6610|132 and Bush

stryyker wrote:

schofield wrote:

AMEN
I have never heard something so retarded in my life.
Welcome to the forums.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
schofield
lol i own and its true, bush is a twat
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6765|UK - England
This is all true. I watched a documentary a whie ago on BBC one (i think) where they were apperanlty interviewing these so called hijackers...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6725

--->[Your]Phobia<--- wrote:

This is all true. I watched a documentary a whie ago on BBC one (i think) where they were apperanlty interviewing these so called hijackers...
Did you read the first page? Bush planned 911 to start war! Dumbass... Bush wouldn't even be smart enough to think up something like that... If Bush wanted to start a war, why doesn't he just invade Iran? Since Iran has more oil than Iraq.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard