Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6698|Germany

Without any offense, reading your posts here in this topic I'm not sure if you ever wanted to be unbanned.
All in all they are not very bland. Not the best form of convincing others that you can be unbanned.

OK, I see, you don't care, we don't care, so let's live in peace
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6726|Hell, p.o box 666

spawnofthemist wrote:

nah, i have a slightly warped sense of humor thats all "general-echo".

and slayer.. your opinions is 4 dots and a vertical line. wow.

oh well.. of to one of the 12000 other servers.
yeah this the best idea you ever had. Go for it. My opinion is only 4 dots and a vertical line, yeah you got it, you also prooved that even you are able to count to five, congrats. But, hey, go on with your attitude and dontcarestuff.

Do yourself a favour and dont post in this subsection anymore. I had no beef with you before as you can remember and you got banned from the server with reason , you know this also.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6659|London, UK
If i had screens of ppl teamkillin me for a plane what would happen to em?
Mike<Eagle23>
+359|6698|Germany

As far as I know all we can do is to remember the names and take a look on them if they are on the server again. Without CD-Key or IP we can not do anything (e.g. ban them) as long as they are not on the server...
Better try to talk to an admin right after the incident...

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2006-10-09 14:20:49)

Echo
WOoKie
+383|6689|The Netherlands

bullit wrote:

If i had screens of ppl teamkillin me for a plane what would happen to em?
Mmm of course you can post the screens so we have his name. But like mike said, we can only do something if we have his hash or ip which basically means he has to be on the server. We cant ban on PID.

If we have his ingame name, we can keep an eye out for him and i think we should give him a 1 week temp ban if he comes back.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-10-09 16:03:29)

bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6659|London, UK
well i got teamkilled 3 times for the damn plane but only took one screeny and it was on sunday just after 8pm but no admin was on
https://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7051/screen013ue2.th.png
I seem to be a target of teamkillers which is y i tend to stick to servers where u kno admins are on the other two teamkillers were called pietro and one had a tag of bf2 (no screenys)
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6726|Hell, p.o box 666

Was it on the EU server? Im just curious, because those names dont look familiar to me.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6659|London, UK
yeh it was just before the server got turned in to a infantry only one which i think is pretty sweet
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Hi guys,
Today whilst playing, we had a lot of problems with TKing. Two of the guys got about -40 points. So if you could please ban mattbaker123456 and craigspeedy that would be good. We also had some problems with kieran12345a tking, but it was 4 people, so I'm not sure if that's enough to justify a ban.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6438

Yeah, lots of TKers today but like Echo said earlier... And apparently Mike said that before Echo...

General-Echo wrote:

Mmm of course you can post the screens so we have his name. But like mike said, we can only do something if we have his hash or ip which basically means he has to be on the server. We cant ban on PID.
EA should have made it possible to ban PIDs...

Last edited by NooBesT[FiN] (2006-10-21 09:38:28)

https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

What do you mean by his hash?
Mike<Eagle23>
+359|6698|Germany

His CD-key or CD-hash.
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6721|The 70's
Unfortunatly I would say that names like mattbaker123456 etc are so obviously 2nd account names (probably made just for the purpose of TK'ing and general ass-hattery), that I doubt a ban would matter.

Well I was wrong about this 2nd accout idea (thanks K30 for finding the stats) Ignore my remarks.

Last edited by broncobullfrog (2006-10-22 00:14:37)

De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

Probably not, but at least if they are banned it's one possible TKaccount less on the server.
l41e
+677|6618

broncobullfrog wrote:

Unfortunatly I would say that names like mattbaker123456 etc are so obviously 2nd account names (probably made just for the purpose of TK'ing and general ass-hattery), that I doubt a ban would matter.
mattbaker123456: 2nd Lt.
craigspeedy: Gunnery Sgt.

Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6297|105 RVK
legionair_85 banned me for Baseraping which I wasn't doing.

First he warned me for shooting the boats on island so I stopped that and just went to shooting choppers&jets and was chasing a F35 and he was just going in circles around the carrier and legionair_85 must have thought I was baseraping cause he banned me for baseraping, I didnt kill a single person on the carrier or island [boats were empty when i shot them] so IMO that ban was unfair.

I was on my account 8mb that had just got reset so I just wanted to have a gd time on the server
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6438

Missionless wrote:

First he warned me for shooting the boats on island so I stopped that and just went to shooting choppers&jets and was chasing a F35 and he was just going in circles around the carrier and legionair_85 must have thought I was baseraping cause he banned me for baseraping, I didnt kill a single person on the carrier or island [boats were empty when i shot them] so IMO that ban was unfair.

I was on my account 8mb that had just got reset so I just wanted to have a gd time on the server
Well... You would have probably just been kicked, but since the kick system doesn't work for some reason at the moment he had to ban you. I'm not sure about the reason, you'll have to ask him about it but I think clearing the ban would be fair here. I'll do it right now unless some other admin wants to object.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
well considering you have got your stats reset, you must be doing something wrong. There are rules for a reason.

Follow the rules and you will not have any problems. Rules state that you should not base rape, and as you were in/near an enemy uncap (killing or not) then this could be seen as base raping.

When you are playing on our server, follow the rules, and stay out of the uncaps unless you are spec ops and planning to destroy an asset.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6297|105 RVK

theDude5B wrote:

well considering you have got your stats reset, you must be doing something wrong. There are rules for a reason.

Follow the rules and you will not have any problems. Rules state that you should not base rape, and as you were in/near an enemy uncap (killing or not) then this could be seen as base raping.

When you are playing on our server, follow the rules, and stay out of the uncaps unless you are spec ops and planning to destroy an asset.
well I used that account for bad stuff, kidnapping e.c but I was just having fun on the BF2s server but I get what u mean.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

Missionless wrote:

rule nr1: # No baseraping, never, dont even try!
Alot of people were whining about you. I couldnt see waht actually you were doing (my hax was off) I just saw J10 flying over and over  the carrier. When I joined server, lately De_jappe too, we had to ban a lot of people who were raping, so server went almost empty! lol Plz accept my appologize if I was wrong.
I do accept when pilot is chasing F35 and it goes for repair or rearm, you can shoot it down, I just wont accept closing to carrier in any other way just to annoy me and others.
I never said to stay out of Island, I do not consider it as uncap, if enemy is stupid enough to spawn here all the time, it is his mistake, you can do what you want.
Im glad that you wrote this msg and hope that we sorted it out. I cleared your ban.
greetz, legionair
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6531|Southampton, UK

^ Is that Leigon, Dosn't see like it to me.

Last edited by Knightnifer (2007-03-09 13:36:12)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6438

Knightnifer wrote:

^ Is that Leigon, Dosn't see like it to me.
No, it's legionair.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

Well, we apologize if that is all you did. I checked the banlist and you are not there anymore, so you should be able to join the server again.

But at that moment there were carrier rapers the whole time so as soon as they shot the carrier and bomb it, even without hitting anyone, they were kicked (banned).

And sdlettonieCZLV is legionair
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6617|I smell corners
Hi guys,

Asking for an unban, don't ask me why I got banned but one of your childish [KTNL] people, I played 1 round about an hour ago, got gold medal with 40 kills and 3 deaths. At the beginning of the next round I got kicked for teamkilling, tryed to join again but unfortunately it was impossible because I got banned.

nice BF2s server...

Poluxtroy[LU] my bf2 account

Last edited by Polux (2007-03-21 15:15:03)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6597|UK

Polux wrote:

Hi guys,

Asking for an unban, don't ask me why I got banned but one of your childish [KTNL] people, I played 1 round about an hour ago, got gold medal with 40 kills and 3 deaths. At the beginning of the next round I got kicked for teamkilling, tryed to join again but unfortunately it was impossible because I got banned.

nice BF2s server...

Poluxtroy[LU] my bf2 account
Ban lifted.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard