ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6554|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
Ive watched that video and dont totally believe or totally disagree with it.  I dont think that the attacks at the WTC were staged.  It was too large scale and the way it happened just makes it really not possible.  If explosive charges, whatever, were planted there, when was this carried out?  How do you rig a 100+ story building with explosives with no1 seeing?  I do, however, believe that the attacks on the pentagon and flight 93 crashing in pennsylvania, are cover-ups.  The size and shape of the hole at the pentagon leaves no doubt in my mind as to what happened there.  Cruise missile from a C-130 flying over the pentagon on 9/11.  There are no long holes protruding outward from the single hole at the pentagon, leaving me to believe that no wing sections, engines, tail section, ever hit the pentagon.  In addition the fact that only 2 planes, both military were ever flying over the pentagon that day is more proof.  Also, the FBI immediately confiscated security camera film of the pentagon after the "attack" had taken place.  But why slam a cruise missile into the side of the pentagon?  Because the actual terrorist-hijacked plane that was en-route to the pentagon was shot down by Air National Guard F-16's.  The government did this to spare explaining to the country and especially the families of the victims that they had shot down the airliner.  I do think that the government had to shoot down that plane, but disagree with the cover-up they created at the pentagon.  Flight 93's crash in Pennsylvania, im a little less sure about, but I also believe that this plane was also shot down by the Air National Guard.  The very crash site that was reported to be of flight 93 had really no large aircraft sections at all.  I think that the actual plane was shot down over a body of water somewhere, and all the government had to do was create a fake crash site and tell every1 that the passengers had overrun the cockpit to make it sound more real.

I am open to flaming on this, but I think that all the evidence is there.  To re-cap I DO think that the attacks on the WTC were real terrorists in real planes, but I dont believe that the Pentagon attack or flight 93 were real.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

After seeing the explanation and debris from the plane how can you not think that was a plane that went into the pentagon? You do realize the image of the hole in the pentagon from the video was taken off center.

https://media.popularmechanics.com/images/0305911-flight77-lg.jpg
http://www.usatoday.com/graphics/news/g … /frame.htm
http://www.videosift.com/story.php?id=5154
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6744

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

Dude, if you live in the UK, why are you telling me about what my country did or didn't expect?
What does where I live have to do with it?
Well, I'll put it this way. I'm almost totally sure you know just as little about my country as I know about your's. I can't tell you how your country feels because I don't live there and spend my time with thousands of other people who do as well. It's a sense of atmosphere, and unless you live here you don't have it.
spray_and_pray
+52|6461|Perth. Western Australia

Kmarion wrote:

After seeing the explanation and debris from the plane how can you not think that was a plane that went into the pentagon? You do realize the image of the hole in the pentagon from the video was taken off center.

http://media.popularmechanics.com/image … t77-lg.jpg
http://www.usatoday.com/graphics/news/g … /frame.htm
http://www.videosift.com/story.php?id=5154
Sorry apparently you haven't looked hard enough it was on  the news you can see through the smoke and guess what there is a book sitting open on a chair just under the area of impact not even singed and you are being led to believe that a 757-200's engines disintegrated when they hit the building yet a book sits there OK. That 757 had to smash through what 5 light poles. Sorry a 757-200's wings are made of re enforced aluminum if that hit the light pole where is the debris from the wing? Also if an airplane's wing did hit a light pole it would lose all sideways control bank over and smash into the ground. The light poles themselves were not damaged but instead it looked as they just popped out of the ground. Not something that happens when you get an airplane traveling at 500 miles an hour going through them. You can see the closest bit of wreckage is not scratched or singed it seems like par of the fuselage as it has the AA colors and yet that thing again which is re enforced aluminum survives when you're being led to believe that titanium alloy was vaporised. If it was our plane then wheres our highway camera video which could prove it was an airplane? no where to be found. The Pentagon was supposed to be the most secure building in the world and yet they dint even have proper cameras.

As for the other person you also apparently didn't watch the video if not for ignorance you wouldn't have missed the security detailing part.

OH and somehow everyone just knew that it was going to happen? How did they know? Why didn't your government do something better then having 16 airplanes defending the whole entire USA when the government knew the US was vulnerable?
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6735|Cambridge (UK)

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

Dude, if you live in the UK, why are you telling me about what my country did or didn't expect?
What does where I live have to do with it?
Well, I'll put it this way. I'm almost totally sure you know just as little about my country as I know about your's. I can't tell you how your country feels because I don't live there and spend my time with thousands of other people who do as well. It's a sense of atmosphere, and unless you live here you don't have it.
So your comment was based on your ignorance of my country, not any measure of my ignorance of yours?

If so, we are not all as ignorant as you appear to be.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6686
debunking the myths...  especially for the unbuttahnuta guy... lol
http://www.popularmechanics.com/science … 27842.html

Last edited by [TUF]Catbox (2006-09-13 09:30:24)

Love is the answer
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

debunking the myths...  especially for the unbuttahnuta guy... lol
http://www.popularmechanics.com/science … 27842.html
http://lolloosechange.co.nr/ is much better at taking each lie in loosechange and exposing it. You watch loosechange during the video and read the subtitles to see how wrong loose change is.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
iLLtje
+1|6514|The Netherlands
I laugh at Scorpion0x17, then he thinks we are brainwashed by the US government....The only brainwashed ppl in this topic are these damn conspiracy believers.

Last edited by iLLtje (2006-09-13 10:23:32)

Scorpion0x17
+691|6735|Cambridge (UK)

iLLtje wrote:

I laugh at Scorpion0x17, then he thinks we are brainwashed by the US government....The only brainwashed ppl in this topic are these damn conspiracy believers.
At no point have I or will I say you are brainwashed. Ignorant, uneducated or closed-minded, maybe, brainwashed no. I also do not attribute these characteristics in the generalised manner that you imply.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6703|Oslo, Norway
I'm sorry but i have not followed the word exchange (w00t norwegian word for debate into english!) on  the last pages but to me (someone who was 45 minutes away from WTC and could see the dust that stayed for months from my bedroom window) it is like saying the atom bombing were all staged.

or to put it into another form  you might be able to relate to better, saying the holocaust is all soviet propaganda that survieved the fall of the iron curtain.

Therefore I do not respect the threadstarter at all if I have understood your post and stance on the subject correctly.

FYI

1. your link to the movie does not work.

2. there is already a thread on this, unfortunatley I have lost track of wich one is the original but something tells me it is not this one.
iLLtje
+1|6514|The Netherlands
Ignorant? No, just common sense. Uneducated? Im educated. Close Minded? Far from it, just realistic.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6735|Cambridge (UK)

iLLtje wrote:

Ignorant? No, just common sense. Uneducated? Im educated. Close Minded? Far from it, just realistic.
What? Why are you suddenly responding to something I posted in reply to something that Sgt_Sieg posted and seemingly taking statements, that are not actually directed at either Sgt_Sieg or yourself, but are simple questions, as comments directed to you personally?
SenatorMendoza
+7|6458
The world trade center was destroyed by a race of manatees from the planet marklar, and the aeroplanes were actually paper aeroplanes blown up to look full size using computers!!!!! The pentagon actually never existed at all, in fact the whole of Washington DC is just a television simulation, broadcasted from a hangar in area 51!!!!! George bush is actually a hologram projected by a tiny hovering camera, and dick cheney is a duck billed platypus wearing a human costume.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!!!
(X files theme tune...)
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6625|Lancaster Ohio, USA
On the subject of the Pentagon. The man who is always quoted by these nut jobs in these videos has been mis-quoted. He originally said it was an airliner, but he said that it looked like a cruise missile. LOOKED LIKE ONE...not that it was one, he identified it as a jetliner. Through the miracle of video editing these people have been able to mis-quote this poor gentleman for many years now and he feels terrible about it. I have seen his whole quote and he does not identify the airplane as a cruise missile. The reason there aren't any long holes where the wings should have been is that people don't seem to realize that those things were ripped off on impact. I believe that the whole idea of our government being behind this dastardly act is complete lunacy. If you still believe that the government has behind these attacks I urge you to visit the Popular Mechanics website posted above or this, http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/

Edit: Bad grammar and spelling

Last edited by bob_6012 (2006-10-03 07:10:24)

{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6440|New York
When I first saw the Loose Change video I was impressed with it of course, but then again...I thought it was complete horseshit. I'm a huge conspiracy nut, but these entire shananigans just don't add up right. Then I read the article on www.maddox.xmission.com and read the rebuttles and had the conclusion spoon fed to me. haha. 

(Sorry about bringing this thread back to life, but I haven't posted in in.)
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

NEWS FLASH!

911 is 'staged,' after all!

http://imdb.com/title/tt0469641/

Aenima_Eyes
+20|6621
I love how people are saying how "Everyone knew it was going to happen" and how "people got calls not to go in to work", etc. 

Of course they did. . .that morning I was a Senior in highschool and me and my buddies were talking about how someone would probably do something crazy today because it was 9/11 which equals 911.  We were talking more about kids shooting people at schools or some shit like that but still. . .it's fairly easy to make assumptions and get paranoid on that day. 

I've seen plenty of these videos and they do what every good conspiracy theory is supposed to.  They show you some things. . .lie about other things. . .get "evidence" from people who don't know what they're talking about. . .and then they use cool music and graphics to make it more flashy.  Hrm. . .who should I believe?  Popular Mechanics who have a bunch of engineers and geniuses working for them and with them or some guy who never got a job and sits on his couch dicking around on his computer all day and spewing hatred for America and her government?

I won't claim to have read every single page in this thread so maybe this was stated. . .but if it was a missile that hit the Pentagon. . .what happened to all those people that were on that flight?  Did they get taken away by men in black suits and have their lives erased and then have their relatives' minds wiped of all knowledge of their loved ones existence?  Use some common fucking sense and chill the hell out.

The only "conspiracy" about 9/11 is who actually had some idea that some kind of terrorist attack was going to happen some time in 2001.  Clinton had plenty of time to figure it out and didn't and Bush probably had some idea that something could happen and didn't bother worrying about it.  Regardless, there probably wasn't anything you could have done at that point.  The aviation industry and our security measures in this country have finally been fixed and the changes have been MAJOR.  So at that time I don't think you could have stopped those guys from getting on the planes even if you knew they were planning an attack.

Sigh. . .next thing you know people will be saying that Monica Lewinsky was in on it and she sucked Bill's cock so he'd get in trouble and couldn't focus on terrorism and whatnot because he was busy defending himself.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6570|132 and Bush

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

When I first saw the Loose Change video I was impressed with it of course, but then again...I thought it was complete horseshit. I'm a huge conspiracy nut, but these entire shananigans just don't add up right. Then I read the article on www.maddox.xmission.com and read the rebuttles and had the conclusion spoon fed to me. haha. 

http://lolloosechange.co.nr/ <-- it's not loose change. It debunks every BS lie during the movie step by step..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

Kmarion wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

http://lolloosechange.co.nr/ <-- it's not loose change. It debunks every BS lie during the movie step by step..
I like the frequently stupid theories thing. The NORAD stuff is full of holes though.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6735|Cambridge (UK)

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

Sigh. . .next thing you know people will be saying that Monica Lewinsky was in on it and she sucked Bill's cock so he'd get in trouble and couldn't focus on terrorism and whatnot because he was busy defending himself.
That's actually believable! The US government, CIA, NSA and FBI have all been proved to have got up to such shenanigans in the past... (As has the UK equivalents, the French, Germans, the whole world - that's politics!)
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6625|United States of America
I have listened to both sides of this argument carefully and have concluded that Gay Aliens are to blame.
Volatile
+252|6674|Sextupling in Empire

The problem with conspiracy theories is that people like to talk. If someone knew about this they would be forever remembered if they brought something like this to *the* public.

Last edited by Volatile_Squirrel (2006-09-24 15:43:26)

UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6623
Look's like we're about to get Matt and Trey's take on the 9/11 conspiracies

Southpark 1009 - Mystery of the Urinal Deuce
Airdate: 2006-10-11
The world’s biggest conspiracy of all time will finally be uncovered when Eric Cartman exposes the true culprit behind the September 11th attacks.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6518|USA bitches!

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

The world’s biggest conspiracy of all time will finally be uncovered when Eric Cartman exposes the true culprit behind the September 11th attacks.
FUCK YEAH!! I can't wait. That WoW episode was the fucking bomb. So sad because it's so true. My friend Dana plays WoW like that. He even chose WoW over pussy. Kinda fucked up.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

What do you mean Matt and Trey's take! It'll be the truth, out at last!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard