Poll

Should all muslims be repatriated to their ancestral homes?

Yes28%28% - 41
No37%37% - 53
Go fuck yourself34%34% - 49
Total: 143
JaMDuDe
+69|6747

Bertster7 wrote:

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

JaMDuDe wrote:

We can make the west side of new york the new israel and blow up iran and north korea. All world problems are solved.
You could have done that 50 years ago and most of the problems wouldn't even exist.  Everyone would be one big happy family.  Except maybe North Korea, but they are only threatening in a yappy Yorkshire Terrier kind of way.
Except for the fact that North Korea have announced they will be conducting a nuclear test soon. I wouldn't dismiss them like that. Good thing their missiles won't reach Europe or the US, but look out Japan.

I do like the idea of moving Israel to the US though - you're onto a winner there Jamdude!
Id only switch israel to the US if they were about to get owned. If we dont do anything about NK theyll have the ability to reach the US or EU with nukes.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6623

Bertster7 wrote:

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

JaMDuDe wrote:

We can make the west side of new york the new israel and blow up iran and north korea. All world problems are solved.
You could have done that 50 years ago and most of the problems wouldn't even exist.  Everyone would be one big happy family.  Except maybe North Korea, but they are only threatening in a yappy Yorkshire Terrier kind of way.
Except for the fact that North Korea have announced they will be conducting a nuclear test soon. I wouldn't dismiss them like that. Good thing their missiles won't reach Europe or the US, but look out Japan.

I do like the idea of moving Israel to the US though - you're onto a winner there Jamdude!
But seriously, what would he have to gain by actually firing a couple of nukes, except for his country and the surrounding region being turned to radioactive goo.  Building nukes is about bargaining power, and the fact is the 5 countries with the most nukes all have a veto vote in the UN.  Coincidence?

edit: Israel must be pissed it can't declare it's nukes, because it'd be up there otherwise

Last edited by UnOriginalNuttah (2006-10-06 17:24:45)

PHPR Hunter
+4|6508
This is a ridiculous question.  If they are here legally and are American citizens they stay.  Many of the American muslims are voices of reason against the waves of radicalism espoused in the mideast.  They denounce the hijacking of that religion by fanatics.  More power to them.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

But seriously, what would he have to gain by actually firing a couple of nukes, except for his country and the surrounding region being turned to radioactive goo.  Building nukes is about bargaining power, and the fact is the 5 countries with the most nukes all have a veto vote in the UN.  Coincidence?

edit: Israel must be pissed it can't declare it's nukes, because it'd be up there otherwise
Nevertheless having nukes makes them a bit scary. If/when they conduct a successfull nuclear test all hell will break loose.
liquix
+51|6424|Peoples Republic of Portland
To whoever says yes to this, please read.

If any ethnic/social group are forced to return to their ancestral homes, then why not send every Spanish and white person living in the Americas back to Europe and return the land back to the Native Americans. After all, they had their homes stolen from them by our ancestors (assuming your of European descent and living in the Americas.) Nothing the "western Muslims" have done amounts to the systematic genocide of the Native American peoples by the Europeans. If you think I'm way out of left field, think about how many Native Americans you know? Then think about how they are the ones who were here first....
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6638|Sydney, Australia
I voted for go fuck yourself.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6701|Uhh... erm...

liquix wrote:

To whoever says yes to this, please read.

If any ethnic/social group are forced to return to their ancestral homes, then why not send every Spanish and white person living in the Americas back to Europe and return the land back to the Native Americans. After all, they had their homes stolen from them by our ancestors (assuming your of European descent and living in the Americas.) Nothing the "western Muslims" have done amounts to the systematic genocide of the Native American peoples by the Europeans. If you think I'm way out of left field, think about how many Native Americans you know? Then think about how they are the ones who were here first....
And while we're at it, let's send all Australian Caucasians back to England and give the continent back to the Aborigines! The very idea in this thing is severely flawed. Why not send all the African Americans back to Africa as well?

To all those who say yes, try looking from different points of view. Sheesh. Thank you for bringing this up, liquix.
BVC
+325|6665
I think we should send every race back to Gondwana.
ImmortalTechnique
Banned
+33|6492
Ok, from a compleately "safe for us perspective"

1) This would result is much more terrorism, it would create an us Vs. them mentality adn they could come back, with bombs

2) The muslims in the US for example have caused no attacks, the most dangerous terrorists in the US are christian fundementalists, who caused dozens of terrorist attacks (Unibomber, Oklaholma, Killdozer, and tons more), its much safer to have muslims here as compared to somwhere where tehy could be radicalized.

Last edited by ImmortalTechnique (2006-10-08 11:02:57)

herrr_smity
+156|6598|space command ur anus
send the once that think they are in the middle east  back to the middle east.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6450|Somewhere else

only if they wanna go
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6614

I_SUCK_999 wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

how about all religious people goto heaven RIGHT NOW and let the rest of us human beings sort out the mess.
actually only the born again variety of Christians are going to Heaven - soon. Everyone else will have to go to the other place. John 3:3 - 8. Then read Revelations.
when did I say anything christian specific?
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6652|Canada

JaMDuDe wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

So, here's an open question for everyone -

Should all muslims based here in western nations be repatriated back to the countries from which they themselves or their fathers and forefathers come from?

After making your choice please expound on the merits of and reasoning behind said choice, it's feasibility, etc. I feel a lot of people on this forum would genuinely like to see fellow countrymen and women, who happen to be muslim, expelled from their country. This is their platform to tell me why.
Yes, too many terrorists and radicals are coming with them. If we sent them home they could just fight eachother instead of us. Muslims = noobs. We should stop buying oil as soon as possible too.
So where is your family from?  When are you packing your bags to go back then?
You must agree that we should all leave North America for the aboriginal people right?
Who's a radical..  Fools get fucked by their own logic (not directed @ specific person), don't answer yes, it's wrong, unless you're prepared to leave, and go back to live in a place where everyone is the same color, practices the same religion and eats the same food, wears the same clothes and noone disagrees etc.   No thanks.

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-10-09 02:50:45)

Dec45
+12|6610
I'm surprised how many said yes... Fuck you uncultured bastards who did...
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6493|Little blue planet, milky way
Why stop at muslims ? Lets take ALL americans and send them home to "their forefathers country". Yeah.. that's the ticket. Leave the US to the indians !
For that matter why dont we aLL migrate to africa and the middle east where civilization started ! And leave the rest of the world to nature.. I'm sure THAT would be about as usefull as the posters "suggestion".
I'm getting pretty fed up with people beting up on the muslims. Why dont we start executing KKK'ers or other christian extrememists while we're at it ?

The muslims in the wersten countries are:
1) Not all from the middle east, a lot of people ACTUALLY take their religion seriously and have converted to islam
2) Probably quite content where they are
3) Not doing anything to harm anyone, and anyone picking on them are just biggots !
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
So, at this well developed stage, more than a quarter of respondents actually think my ridiculous idea is acceptable and even, dare I say, commendable. That's pretty shameful and it proved a personal opinion of mine correct: a sizeable enough proportion of posters here on this forum are completely braindead morons.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-10-09 03:36:36)

oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6489|Πάϊ

CameronPoe wrote:

So, at this well developed stage, more than a quarter of respondents actually think my ridiculous idea is acceptable and even, dare I say, commendable. That's pretty shameful and it proved a personal opinion of mine correct: a sizeable enough proportion of posters here on this forum are completely braindead morons.
LOL
ƒ³
MrHibs
+15|6612|Scotland

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

Think about this question.  If the U.S. did this, it would be no different than sending black people to Africa.  Or sending white back to Europe.  Its kind of a dumb question in my opinion.  I have no problem with people living here that are muslim.  The muslim religion itself isnt a threat to our country, its just a select mass of psychos that are a threat to us.  Not really much different than the psychos here in the country that happen to be "Baptist Christians".  They think God is killing our soldiers because we are being punished.  The glass is half empty if you catch my drift.  I for one, am not in the group of people you would expect to want muslims expelled from my country.  My country is a mix of all ethnicities and religions.  I dont mind it, so long as they are here legally.
I2elik
+12|6722|Perth, Western Australia

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

how about all religious people goto heaven RIGHT NOW and let the rest of us human beings sort out the mess.
QFT, very true.
I2elik
+12|6722|Perth, Western Australia

CameronPoe wrote:

You sir are a freakin' genius
doneyone
+30|6525|Holland Hardcore
He cameronPoe, so if the outcome of a question isn't the same as ur own opinion the people who don't support ur view are "braindead morons"? Well I have two things to say to u:

- Go fuck urself
- You are an arrogant and ignorant SOB.

p.s: Sucks 2 b u.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

doneyone wrote:

He cameronPoe, so if the outcome of a question isn't the same as ur own opinion the people who don't support ur view are "braindead morons"? Well I have two things to say to u:

- Go fuck urself

Cheers for the kind words. There are plenty of people with views that differ from mine who are highly intelligent and enlightened. In this particular instance though - if you selected 'Yes' then you are in fact a 'braindead moron', a comment for which I will make no apologies.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-10-09 06:17:51)

doneyone
+30|6525|Holland Hardcore
Ok thats clear.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6701|Uhh... erm...

doneyone wrote:

- Go fuck urself

You, sir, need to know SMS language isn't encouraged on bf2s. This was his test. An obviously ridiculous proposal was put forward in jest, and it seems a lot of people are so narrow-minded they actually seriously considered it! They say we're the extremists, yet they hate Muslims so darn badly... talk about hypocritical.
Rosse_modest
+76|6746|Antwerp, Flanders
Repatriate all muslims? No. Repatriate the ones who refuse to adopt a decent attitude? Yes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard