Darky
Hi..
+71|6570|Here.

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Whore.
GET 'EM HAFFEY!

Take a look at |SI|Hyperion0000 stats.
Formerly known as Hyperion0000  #5 in the world.

That's how easy it is to get good stats on a new account.

Here's |SI|Hyperion0000   http://bf2s.com/player/73900109/
If he played on foot, I doubt he'd have anything near that ratio. Vehicle whores really have no room to boast about high ratios tbh.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6630|Gold coast, Aus.
Its pretty good. I too am recovering from nub days. 1.27 KD:R when really its easy for me too acheive 3:1 and even 4:1 on a good round from ground pounding.

Meh, dont take it to serious and it goes up easier.
t0mhank5
+319|6720|Surge

Darky wrote:

Vehicle whores really have no room to boast about high ratios tbh.
i have to disagree. you, darky, as a self proclaimed "infantry whore", may look down upon those who use vehicles to slaughter the masses. however, they are a large and important part of battlefield 2 as a game. if you want pure infantry, play IO or css. but the real bf2 is designed to have vehicles as a part of the game, after all it is modern warfare.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6640|Finland

So... close.. to 1.0!
I need around tree fiddy.
Trivium
+12|6518
Damn Psp! How did you get a 339 kill streak?
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6706

Trivium wrote:

Damn Psp! How did you get a 339 kill streak?
Statspadding...Duhh.
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6760|Leipzig/Germany

Binximus wrote:

im at 4.31, hopefully push that up over 5 soon...as to what makes a persons kdr higher is simple, take 1 j10, whore up wake island continuously and itl head north easily if you can make rounds 60 kills or so to 0 deaths which isnt hard at all to do
72% of your kills come from j-10 whoring at wake and you still have just a KD of 4.3 - try harder man
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6835|Lithuania

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I'm at 3.5.
Big deal, I have 11+ on my other account too.

My main has 3.1 as of right now.

Last edited by [-DER-]Omega (2006-10-08 22:49:46)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
[J5]Dirrty.Magic
+35|6691
Guidelines from me:
Infantry weapons: 1.0
Kits: 1.5
Armor: 6.0
Helo: 5.0
Jet: 8.0
Transport: 2.0

These are the numbers that I consider a good player having.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6690

t0mhank5 wrote:

Darky wrote:

i have to disagree. you, darky, as a self proclaimed "infantry whore", may look down upon those who use vehicles to slaughter the masses. however, they are a large and important part of battlefield 2 as a game. if you want pure infantry, play IO or css. but the real bf2 is designed to have vehicles as a part of the game, after all it is modern warfare.
This is true.. but... getting a kdr of 5.0 to 10.0 is EXPECTED when in jet or armor.. So its not as... respected... In fact if you only have a 1.0 or 2.0 in armor or jets your not doing to well.

So by having a KDR of 5.0.. because of your jet / armor usage its nothing to boast about.. You have an average armor / jet score...

But if you have a 3.0 infantry weapon KDR your doing very well.. And this also depends on the amount of kills.. You can easily have a 3.0 kdr with only say 2000 kills ( with any weapon or max kills ). But as time goes on your score will even out and slowly adjust.
zer0fus10n
+14|6520
When i first played, I didn't know which icon represented the kills and deaths and points... I got a purple heart and boasted about it... I played for fun nothing serious, Ive recoverd from 0.2555 to get back up to 0.9940 I havnt made any new accounts i've done it the honoust hard way... I think that's a pretty good effort
millhous
+39|6645|OREEGONE, USA
Infantry Weapons - 2.03
Kits - 2.96
Armor - 12.33
Helo - 5.97
Jet - 17.74
Transport - 2.76

My infantry only K/D - 2.76
My vehicle only K/D - 8.07
Out of 955 hours, i've played 610 of them as infantry only.

Infantry combat requires more skill than your average J-10'er or tank farmer.  You have to aim, adjust for recoil,  lead your target, and evade/maneuver.

Nobody's impressed with someone bombing a guy, but if you can shock paddle or knife 'em, then thats something to brag about.  Its more up close and personal.

Last edited by millhous (2006-10-08 23:27:17)

spray_and_pray
+52|6499|Perth. Western Australia
1 second did you just say there is no skill in flying a jet?
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6680
Very important IMO>  If you above 1.0 your helping the team not hurting.  Not that is a broad stroke of a statement, however I think it's true.

Then again, I am full of shit.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6599|Reisterstown, MD

gj keep it up. 
millhous
+39|6645|OREEGONE, USA

spray_and_pray wrote:

1 second did you just say there is no skill in flying a jet?
I didn't say that it takes no skill to fly a jet, it just takes no skill to fly the J-10.  I don't classify the J-10 as a jet.  Its more like a UFO with its ability to magically reflect missiles and outmaneuver other aircraft.
Binximus
+8|6661|Australia

|60|Cobalt wrote:

Binximus wrote:

im at 4.31, hopefully push that up over 5 soon...as to what makes a persons kdr higher is simple, take 1 j10, whore up wake island continuously and itl head north easily if you can make rounds 60 kills or so to 0 deaths which isnt hard at all to do
72% of your kills come from j-10 whoring at wake and you still have just a KD of 4.3 - try harder man
57.54...impressive...though i think mine would be in the high 40's if it werent for been tk'd ect when i get the jet..as for overall only 4.3 ill get that up soon enouph mate
t0mhank5
+319|6720|Surge

[J5]Dirrty.Magic wrote:

Guidelines from me:
Infantry weapons: 1.0
Kits: 1.5
Armor: 6.0
Helo: 5.0
Jet: 8.0
Transport: 2.0

These are the numbers that I consider a good player having.
helo kdr 5.0? psh, you dont even have that, silly!
hmm, i guess i have to do a bit more jet whoring to qualify for Dirrty's good player award.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6589|England

Des.Kmal wrote:

Is this a BIG improvement? I just got it. I was recovering from some HARD nub days, since this is my first FPS. But yeah, how critical is this in the respect category... the veteran category, things of that nature.
Mate  it took me to when i hit the 50 k mark to get a 1 KDR i took advice from people around here and improved my gameplay and not to be so Rambo lol .

At one stage i was 1000 kills behind now iam just under 2000 kills ahead .I played some serious armour/chopper time to help me get ahead and plus playing IO now has helped me because you dont have anyone spawn rapeing in a apc.

Its all fun mate now i get mad if i finish a round with more deaths then kills on a normal server
bombardier9999
+20|6492
Well im making up for my nub days too, where id just die all the rounds getting none, or minimal kills. But im still only at 0.9
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6541|Denmizzark!!

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I'm at 3.5.
Yes.. but thats because you are A) stats padding or B) kidnapping..

Last edited by sgt.sonner (2006-10-09 01:22:27)

Bernadictus
+1,055|6745

I never dropped below 1.03 KDR
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6706

sgt.sonner wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I'm at 3.5.
Yes.. but thats because you are A) stats padding or B) kidnapping..
Little bit of both. READ OTHER POSTS PEOPLE

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

I'm at 3.5.
Big deal, I have 11+ on my other account too.

My main has 3.1 as of right now.
Did I say "HOLY FUCK MINES AT THREE!!! BEHOLD MY GINORMOUS E-PENIS!" No? Didn't think so. I state a simple fact, and you take it as a competition.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6698|London, UK

t0mhank5 wrote:

Darky wrote:

damn straight and armor takes 2-4 rockets to blow it up so not that hard to take a tank down but when u got a tank whore that is able to dodge missles *cough* then they get 50-0 on maps and have awesome k/d ratios cause they know what to do..

proud of my k/d ratio

Last edited by bullit (2006-10-09 11:31:39)

FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6539|Boston, MA
Well considering more than 90% of your kills are as infantry, that's good. Anybody could have a k:d ratio of 2 easily if they spend most of their time in a tank or heli or whatever, but to keep that while on foot with all vehicles around, constant bombings, other infantry everywhere you go, and snipers just waiting for that head shot, that's good. That's how I see it anyways, that's why my k:d ratio isn't above whatever it is now. That and I was also 200 more deaths than kills at one point.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard