wyattwolf
+2|6516|UK
you can say cunt but say fuck you get booted!!?? know I shouldn't say either but its that or pound my keyboard at peoples stupidity

whats up with the revive pads, stood over few folk today with paddles and nothing happened!? read somewhere that others had this problem and a reply was to make sure the cross is over the kit bag. tried that but nothing, guy who was dead must of thought I was crap but I really was trying to revive his ass...

same game as revive problem I got hit with a flashbang, screen whited out for a few seconds. thought I was in counter strike for a minute!! this happen to anyone else??
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6408|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
So...Things that grind my nerves on BF2.
     Firstly, I really don't care if some of this has already been posted as it is things that make ME go crazy. if you don't like it, don't read any further. You have been warned.

So, things that tick me off:

1. Getting on a server with a team that has no commander
2. You ask people on the server to apply but nobody wants to
3. You apply and promptly get mutinied 5 minutes later
4. NO ONE TAKES THE JOB AFTERWARD!!!
5. Some moron on Wake takes the J-10 before you can and promptly crashes it during take-off
6. An F-35 then decides to camp your airfield after the moron crashes and destroys every spawned jet
7. You tell the commander you can handle the infantry coming towards the flag; you kill the said infantry,
    report your success to the commander and then you hear "Artillery in your area"
8. Having a moron run across the road when you're cruising down that same road at 60MPH in an APC,
    resulting in a TK and punish by the gutless worm
9. People who somehow get on the roof of the Hotel in Karkand and have 50 cal. resistant foreheads
10. Boats on air maps. The shore is some distant place in a dream that you'll never reach
11. Running around a corner only to receive a facefull of shrapnel. But i do that too.
12. Enemy Helos camping your last CP and destroying your vehicles
13. Daqing Oilfields. When your team just waits for jets to be shot down so that they can be shot down later.
14. When you're stuck on the Essex and get Arty on your head
15. You= something that cant kill armor; Enemy= Armor convoy
16. TKers in general
17. TK Punish abusers
18. Having someone come barreling down the road in a vehicle on your team while you're in a firefight
19. That person trying to help you by crushing the enemy. But he wont die. You will. Every time.
20. Loading a map and verifying the client data only to have the server switch maps.
21. Joining a server on a team that has less than 25 tickets remaining. And you have no CPs.
22. Having some grunt find you no matter how well you hide without the help of a UAV.
23. Idiots who cant drive/fly/shoot/work together/ talk and complain about the team sucking
24. Loners who don't partake in the fight during entire rounds
25. Getting spawn killed. Repeatedly.

I think I've complained enough for now... Let me know what you think. I'll get some more for my next post.

Last edited by SplinterStrike (2006-10-08 17:38:08)

^AgentHawk
Clear! You're good to go!
+17|6483|"Near Det.", MI
Geting banned for saying "gay"
Fab_1963
+11|6408|In the middle of Nowhere
JUST PEOPLE WHO KILLLLLL MEEEE!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why do ppl kill me????
wyattwolf
+2|6516|UK
get booted for saying shit when you've used cunt cos your so frustrated at getting killed time after time but its sayin 'whats the point, we're playing shit now' (after owning all the flags but lose them all so very fast) that gets you booted. even more annoying when I was about to get 100 points for the first time ever...twat rules for language is all I can say...

yeah, maybe I should not swear while chatting but its that or smash my desk in sheer anger cos I HATE losing, enjoy playing but so sick of playing like a fuckin noob still so I get pissed off with myself and cussing is a safety valve for me.

oh, something else that pisses me off. Servers where TKs don't get minus points! Why this piss me off? cos if I was to TK by mistake I WOULD get minus points no matter what server I play.
subcultural
+0|6450
-servers without an admin, which results to an absolute disobeying of the server rules.
-heli flyers dead-zoning the gunner to solo. Hello, teamplay anyone?

Well, I've got a piece of paper right next to me, whenever someone does a dead-zone, tk, punish for an accidental tk. I write down his name with the reason on it. Whenever I get in the same position as he got, I do the same back to him (except for the tk'ing, then i'll just punish or dead-zone him back whenever he gets in the gunner position)
Will work properly, since I get these kind of bastards on my screen only once, maybe twice a week. What do I get? Nothing, just the idea and the satisfaction that I'm not helping or teaming up with players that lack any spirit of teamplay and molest the keyboard yelling "Mine mine mine, me, me, me" and therefore are a complete waste of space in online games

Mind this: I'm a fair player, I have never been that kind of a jerk deadzoning someone because I wanted to heli with a friend as the gunner. I just deal with it and continue my game. I always forgive, except for dodgy or intentional tk's like wankers running me over from behind. So I belief that I deserve the same treatment, just like anyone else playing the game in a fun way for everyone.
wyattwolf
+2|6516|UK

subcultural wrote:

-servers without an admin, which results to an absolute disobeying of the server rules.
-heli flyers dead-zoning the gunner to solo. Hello, teamplay anyone?
whats dead-zoning??

how come you can revive with the paddles standing up yet you can't knife (while standing) some one when they are prone!! one way or the other for gods sake. snuck up on attacking troops on  US base at jalabad, came up behind few snipers etc, thought I could knife kill couple before getting killed but no!! paddles can reach but not the knife, and please no rubbish about arcing electricity cos it don't happen with paddles!! another annoying bug in this game.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6763|Cambridge (UK)

Fab_1963 wrote:

Why do ppl kill me????
Because of your sig?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6682|United States of America
FFS this damn game does not want me to break 100 as any other army. I lost connection to server 3 times in the same server, right as we were winning on PLA so my Chinese BR got farked up and now it's not 100+ even though I had 56 command points when we won. As MECSF I lost connection when I was owning as medic and had about 115 points with 20 tickets left for the SEALs. This game is cursed!!!!
SplinterStrike
Roamer
Dead Zoning is when the chopper pilot flies you to the edge of the map and puts you(and only you) out of bounds until you either bail or die so that he can be a little **** and solo fly.
Just tell us you want to be an asshole and solo fly and we might just let you.
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6420|San Antonio, TX
Time for a refresher... those round things laying on the ground with a red skull on them are called mines.  They were put there by the engineer to protect an entrance.  DO NOT STAND NEAR THE MINES WHEN AN ENEMY VEHICLE ROLLS ONTO IT.  It will explode and it will do what it was intended for, KILL EVERYTHING NEAR IT.  Also, if said mine does do the job and destroy and enemy vehicle... wait for the second explosion before rushing the space previously occupied by the mine.  Because if the smoldering vehicle is still there it's going to blow up again and kill you and you're obviously an idiot so you are going to punish mean-old silo1180 for killing you.  Assuming you don't already have auto-punish on.

I was punished sooo many times today by stupid idiots that can't grasp that concept.  They need to learn the difference between them getting killed by my stupidity and their own.  Today it was their own, but they made me look like all I do is TK.  Should have left the server way earlier... sigh... guess that makes me the idiot here.
valakivi
Wish i had under 100 ping
+7|6455|Lima, PERU
Connection Lost really grinds my gears, also stupid tk punish who stand in runway..
wyattwolf
+2|6516|UK
not being able to get 20 kills IAR to get veteran combat medic badge!! then watching my flat mate who just got the game get 20 odd kills on the first night he installs the game!! FFS, how shit am I!! plenty being the answer, miss enemy who are RUNNING AWAY from me practically point blank range and they then kill me!! going to scope when I mean to go prone etc etc....

also not easy to get badge when on shit team who get swamped by enemy and no chance to get bearings..

QUESTION!! if manning a MG post as medic, do any kills you make still count towards your personal kill score cos I was looking and it didn't seem to go up!?
wyattwolf
+2|6516|UK
still getting stuck on shit teams that are losing SO badly I just get no where...WHY does this constantly happen, WHY? sick and fucking tired of it now. giving some serious thought to not playing for a while anymore cos there is no fun when you get stomped on ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!!

join team and there is ONE flag left (enemy team has all the high scaring players mainly so you know your on noobs side, I've only got 98 hours so pretty much a noob myself) and no uncappable base either so you get hemmed in and slaughtered...would be nice to be on winning team now and again. theres no way I'll get any more badges at this rate...20 kills in a round for combat medic badge is my next goal and its just not gonna happen. all I can keep on doing is playing and hope I get on to server with similar skilled players as myself where I stand a chance. has happened once or twice...was good game, almost got 100 points that day oh so long ago...

Last edited by wyattwolf (2006-10-24 15:01:05)

SplinterStrike
Roamer
Waiting and waiting for replies on certain posts but not getting any.
w0ls0n
+16|6544|Maine
What really grinds my gears:

Commanders that don't respond. I was in a tank at Dragon valley at Refinery and I was right beside the Commder who was an engineer and I kept asking and asking for him to repair me but he didn't.

I also hate it when people run in front of you and you're in a tank and you accidentally kill them and they punish you.
Pacer
+0|6630
When players call for medics or ammo and they run like hell.

Stay put, I'll get to you. Sheesh.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6517|Adelaide, South Australia

SplinterStrike wrote:

Waiting and waiting for replies on certain posts but not getting any.
kriz77
+3|6652|The Netherlands
Evacuating a shot down chopper and landing in the middle of the ocean / desert
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6547|CH/BR - in UK

kriz77 wrote:

Evacuating a shot down chopper and landing in the middle of the ocean / desert
Lol... I rarely do that - I rarely evacuate my helis - I go down with my ship

But can't you request a vehicle drop?
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6490
Getting into a knife fight with someone only to see them pull out a shotgun.

Being killed by the last round of artillery.

Having one of them rounds where just about everything kills you.

The kick vote bug that never ends.
pj666
+16|6363|Sydney, Australia
Respawning at a flag miles from the action, and busting to get back into it. Running up to the only jeep for miles, and having an engineer run up and turn it into a suicide vehicle ... I'll walk.

Respawning on the carrier in Gulf of Oman, the US having lost all flags, the deck full of troops, being the only one to jump into a Blackhawk except the pilot, parachuting solo into the river base to take on 2 or 3 MEC, and just failing to take it because you needed some backup ....

The north beach of Wake when US. The most lonely place in the world as ytou look up and see the convoy of PLA tanks and jeeps come flying down, and every other US fool with you didn't bring an AT kit except you.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6567|Portland, OR, USA
Clear...

Your good to go.

You revive that thread pj
Phantom2828
+51|6525|Land of the free
The uber J10 and vehicle TKers and TK forcers
Immobile Sniper
+3|6497
> Lack of proper lubrication? Tommy D.

Board footer