ohthedrama
+0|6387
christ nice
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6567
do the bodies move after they're dead?

it seemed like the dead guys you killed moved.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

It's becasue for some unknown reason dead bodies don't clip to the titan, if the titan is moving then the bodies stay in the same place and it appears as if they are moving along the floor.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6628|Devil's Perch

Towelly wrote:

MorbiD.ShoT wrote:

It's becasue for some unknown reason dead bodies don't clip to the titan, if the titan is moving then the bodies stay in the same place and it appears as if they are moving along the floor.
Which is, btw, a bug that existed in the beta already and has been reported numerous times by numerous people in various places. If that's representative for how DICE feels compelled to deal with bug reports, than I'm quite sure we'll have to live with those connection problems and stuff in the demo for quite a while in the retail version.
Proud member of a dead community.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6666|UK

ryan_14 wrote:

I'm confused. When you kill a guy, you have to go and get his dogtags to gett he points? what if you forget and his body dissaapears, you won't be able to get any points?
What the fuck?
Ben>You
+90|6497
Fail.
GhostStalker0
I like pie
+29|6448|San Diego, CA

Samtheman53 wrote:

GhostStalker0 wrote:

Wow, awesome vid. Are the magazine clips too short? Cause It looks like you are always reloading. If that is so, that kinda sucks.
TBH I think it has a pretty quick ROF  or I have like <15 bullets and im scared of running out when shooting at some one.
Ah I see.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6451|Purdue
Yea I love the Krylov. The Scar-11 is meh, but the Kry kicks butt.
Fearmesnipers
+41|6416|Wales

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

Samtheman53 wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

except for the part of you zooming everytime, it looks nice. But why the zooming all the time..that just annoyed me, I cant understand for long ranges but for close up? Nice vid anyway
You play like that, youll see a difference (a good one)
QFT - Why not zoom in? You always get better accuracy...
at the start he zooms in from like 5 metres. The time it took him to zoom in. Miss the target then unzoom turn zoom in. Against any player that is good hes going to be dead.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6628|Devil's Perch

Fearmesnipers wrote:

at the start he zooms in from like 5 metres. The time it took him to zoom in. Miss the target then unzoom turn zoom in. Against any player that is good hes going to be dead.
You can not compare infantry combat skills in BF2 and BF2142. The whole deviation thing is quite a challenge and basically, both players shooting at each other will have to face it. So it's not a bad idea to zoom in, because the rifle WILL actually be more accurate than it would be without zooming in.
Proud member of a dead community.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6666|UK

Ben>You wrote:

Fail.
lol
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6554|England
Good video.Some nice Kill streaks, +1.
Samtheman53