Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6485
Is like the black hawk of 1.12, only easier to contol. Another reason why BF2142 kicks ass.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6737|California

all my gunner so far just bail when they hear a lock tone
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6792|EUR
Yeah, but its not that overpowered in my eyes.

Hopefully it will be clear of nerfings.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6779|Internet!
The Shepard is awesome. The two miniguns can overlap fire into the front of the aircraft, which is very deadly.

And the PAC short bus sucks...

Last edited by Kanil (2006-10-07 17:49:52)

PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6433|Norway | Unkown

stryyker wrote:

all my gunner so far just bail when they hear a lock tone
chickens

Best things to fly.. Like that ability to hower like an chopper and fly like an jet

Havn't got my joystick on it yet.. not sure if im gona do it..

btw, if you need an gunner that won't jump out when you get an lock tone.. here he is
computermash
+7|6681
yh love the fact that u dont have to use a dam 'chute when u hop out. ( u kno when ur not high enuf 4 the 'chute to deploy but high enuf to take dmg), stops the incessent tapping of the 9 key.... or is it the spacebar now......
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6433|Norway | Unkown
spacebar..  Best key they have now.... :S
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6702|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
whaa space bar why dont they just fuckiing change everything they shoudl make it fucking ctrl+alt+del thats easier then fucking space bar lol
so i am confused with this beta or the demo what do i need to play it i am dling now its at 41% do i just open the fucking game andf start playing or wha
computermash
+7|6681
nah i like the space bar cept first time i dropped out the titan i was tapping the 9 key and nothing happened. Lucky the tutorial voice kicked in just b4 i hit the ground. WOW the tutorial ACTUALLY helped me maybe the ea/dice has actually learned to include useful things in their games now... WELL DONE guys.... lol...

ITS the demo, u can only play one map... still good tho

Last edited by computermash (2006-10-07 18:03:31)

Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6662|Ohio
The only chance so far ive got to gun in one, my pilot goes and lines up perfect for me to get like 3 kills on the minigun, then he runs right into our team's mech. I only got one kill
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6733
Ouch.

I love the Neo-Blackhawk. Not too bad in the handling dept. and the miniguns kick ass. They even sound deadly.
The Neo-MEC-PIG-Transport is OK in handling, but its guns are kind of sucky...
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6485
I found last round that the PAC one is good too. Does alot more splash damage though it fires alot slower (as do all PAC machine guns). I would still say the Shepard's guns are better.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard