Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6448|Communist Republic of CA, USA
Drinking a Propel bottle, when I finished it.  Now it happened to be garbage night, so all the cans were out on the street.  My question to you is, is it appropriate to just toss your trash in any random person's can, or should you hold onto it and wait till you get home?
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6619
any persons can will do, as long as its not over stuffed.
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6401|Washington State, USA
i think its your responsibility to throw it away in YOUR garbage. but thats just me.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6813|Bryan/College Station, TX
Throw it in the nearest trash can. Be it yours, the city's or a person's trash on the street. There is no harm in doing that. Why would you think it would be wrong? Trash is trash. Better than throwing it into the street or a yard.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6689|Melbourne, Australia
lol dis forum is realy struggling for conversation

its fine man ...
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War

kilroy0097 wrote:

Throw it in the nearest trash can. Be it yours, the city's or a person's trash on the street. There is no harm in doing that. Why would you think it would be wrong? Trash is trash. Better than throwing it into the street or a yard.
Yes I agree, and it was what I did.  It was just it felt a little wierd...
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6530|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
NOOOO... you should have recycled it not tossed it in the trash
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6654|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
wow man if someone put a propel bottle in my garbage i fucking fucking lite him up! but thats just me lawls wow no offense but its kinda how do i say it nicely dumb thats it
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6625|Brisbane, Australia

If anyone has a problem with you tossing some rubbish in their bin, throw it on their lawn.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
Since your all so nitpicky, yes it was a recycling can, I just used trash as a general term and the propel bottle was merely an example for any miscelaneous garbage.
Reciprocity
+721|6550|the dank(super) side of Oregon

I.M.I Militant wrote:

lol dis forum is realy struggling for conversation

its fine man ...
this is worse than awkward silence.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6561|Scarborough Yorkshire England
So long as it made it into a bin who cares if it is not your own
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6607|Wigan. Manchester. England.
I put it in the closest bin i see...whether its mine or some strangers. rubbish is rubbish.
doneyone
+30|6525|Holland Hardcore
yeah man, get a life.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6590|Mhz

Just reminded me of a news story a little while back, woman got fined £400 for putting her household rubbish in her neighbours bin 'coz her one had been stolen.

Dumbest thing i ever heard.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6643|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
No its fine to toss your muck into anyones bin as long as they don't catch u red handed with your pants down.
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6478|Los Angeles, California

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

Just reminded me of a news story a little while back, woman got fined £400 for putting her household rubbish in her neighbours bin 'coz her one had been stolen.

That's just dumb.. who the hell would steal a trashcan, and who would fine someone for throw trash away.. in the wrong bin?
doneyone
Here a woman went to feed the goats in the petting zoo in the neighbourhood park, when see finished she throws away the plastic bag where she kept the breadcrumbs in in a public bin. A policeman shows up and fines het with 50 euros for throwing householdtrash in a public bin. this in the country where if u don't work u get paid anyway and u can smoke crack for free...... fuck the police, they're gay.

This story was all over the news in our country too btw.

Last edited by doneyone (2006-10-06 07:14:37)

Tas3674
+8|6410|Tasmania, Australia

chaosdragon001 wrote:

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

That's just dumb.. who the hell would steal a trashcan, and who would fine someone for throw trash away.. in the wrong bin?
We got our trashcan stolen, put it out and a hour later it was gone, with all the rubbish tiped out onto the ground.
doneyone
yeah but that's cauze australia sucks ass
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6623
A bloke walked out of his house and picked up a pile of junkmail on his way out.  Had a can of drink and some crisps or something while he sorted through it on the way to work then put then empty wrappers and junk mail in a street bin.  Penalty: £50 fine.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leic … 792490.stm
twiistaaa
+87|6638|mexico
yeah long as their bin isnt full, who cares? better that than it being put on their fence so they have to put it in their own bin.
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

Garbage is garbage, i doubt the other person would mind if you put a bottle in their trash can. Now if you had an old mattress and just set it beside their trash can, they might be a little angry.

Last edited by ryan_14 (2006-10-06 16:34:31)

N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6410|A drop house
If the trash can is on the side walk and has not been picked up already then yes.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6516
What a waste. That bottle was a perfectly good hobo toilet. Personally, I booby trap my trash cans.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard