Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6616|Parainen, Finland
Just came to think about it when i saw this "what do you smoke" thread.
I have noticed that I smoke more when I play than when I´m at work for example.
Earlier when I had only 1 GB of RAM i smoked every time when the PC was loading the next map, the time between was just enough for a cigarette.
I have also noticed that when I´m having a bad day on the battlefield there goes a helluva lot of cigarettes and coffee, and after wards too cause I´m so pissed off...

I´m not saying that it is BF2´s fault that I smoke so much, but was wondering though how much do you other guys smoke when you´re on the battlefield????
And do you smoke in front of the PC or do you go out and smoke???

I always go outside because of my kid, and it helps a little reducing all the smoking....
I smoke about 2 cigs/hour when I play nowdays
Share your smoking habits!!!

Last edited by Ubersturmbannfuhrer (2006-10-05 19:30:37)

Des.Kmal
+917|6627|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
a quarter sack
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Doktorbob
+26|6497
Don't smoke at all.  Don't think smoking weed is cool like so many others on these forums.
rootbeer73
+24|6594|in a small dark place
A Good Night On Bf2 Probably 1/2 A Baggie
GR34
+215|6554|ALBERTA> CANADA
at leats 100$ worth of weed a week
fatmarik
+23|6591|Anywhere i am needed
DIE U SMOKING BITCHES!!!! JK, i dont want to die young, there are too many things i need to "do" in life and i am only 15 :-(
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6649|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer

Des.Kmal wrote:

a quarter sack
hollar
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6704|Howell, Mi USA
Normally i smoke a pack / day. Usually 1 or 2 an hour. When i play Bf2 i actually smoke way less, i've been known to go almost 3 hours without one. I kinda just forget about it and play. I have to go outside to smoke too, so it's either chew up the little time i have to play by smoking, or just play straight through and smoke later.

Weed is a diffrent story, 1 or 2 bowls does nicely.

Last edited by Cbass (2006-10-05 18:54:52)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
timeinfinite
gõt ðæmôñ?
+14|6735
Des.Kmal
+917|6627|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

FesterTheMolester wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

a quarter sack
hollar
lol
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6502|Connecticut
I dont smoke in my house (wife doesnt smoke). I will say when I am outside on my patio with my laptop internet cruising nothing beats a Newport and a Corona......or Guinness.
Malloy must go
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6683|Houston, Texas
Long as I am in bf2, there is a dip in my lip. Including 4-6-8 hour stretches.

Last edited by alien-DSW-Gen (2006-10-05 18:57:33)

{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6688|In You Endo- Stoke

Cbass wrote:

Normally i smoke a pack / day. Usually 1 or 2 an hour. When i play Bf2 i actually smoke way less, i've been known to go almost 3 hours without one. I kinda just forget about it and play. I have to go outside to smoke too, so it's either chew up the little time i have to play by smoking, or just play straight through and smoke later.

Weed is a diffrent story, 1 or 2 bowls does nicely.
Yeah i am the same probally smoke alot less when playing as i also have to go outside,but i do smoke inbetween  maps though still means i get to have one every couple of hours.

I don't think smoking weed is cool,but i do this instead of drinking beer/alcohol helps me relax.
explosivo
Banned
+262|6652
0 i need my lungs for breathing air
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6512|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

Doktorbob wrote:

Don't smoke at all.  Don't think smoking weed is cool like so many others on these forums.
rob777
It's sexy time!!
+11|6517|toronto canada
dont do it when i play bf2 only do it once and a blue moon
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6544|Edmonton Alberta
i either go about 3 hours without smoking... or i smoke everytime the map changes either one or the other

but i usually smoke a few bong hits after lets say every 2 hours or so.... sometimes more sometimes less
usually alot more bud on lets say a night im drinking beers
jimbo21
+11|6661
cigs=1 an hour
weed=3 or 4 tokes
leesupport
+39|6692
dont smoke at all and dont plan on it eather..not good for you it will kill you...i know "you got to go some time" but why make it earlyer and more painful?

Last edited by leesupport (2006-10-05 19:08:35)

A7ESf
+1|6628|Houston, TX
While playing BF2 I smoke a LOT! IF its a good night, about 1/2 a pack in 3-4 hours. On a bad night, I've killed an entire pack in that same time frame. Just about chain smoking for the most part.

I do smoke at the computer, so that sure doesn't help much. For me or the computer.
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6706|minnesota
I chew
ozzie_johnson
+98|6667|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
smokers are jokers, flush those death sticks down the toilet
CITYHUNT3R
+15|6478|Winnipeg
Might smoke if I'm in a tank and I see a squad of Anti-tankers. Tends to work quite well.
turkeybacon
+50|6455|Dragon Valley
smoke a bowl before loading a map then try to smoke a cig and shoot. It doesnt work

It also sucks when its a close fight and i want a smoke, i wait till the end of the round but then theres like 15 secs before the next one. I dont want to crash a helo like an idiot so i usually spawn at some non-action flag, finish a smoke then grab a dpv and get to the battle. Speaking of which....... *packs a fresh bowl and starts up BF2*

Doktorbob wrote:

The point isn't being cool, the point is getting high, dipshit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard