eusgen
Nugget
+402|6803|Jupiter
When you donate how does chuy know who the donator is??, i am just curious..
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6858|-
If your Paypal information is correct it should say your name and everything to who you donated to, if I'm not mistaken.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6803|Jupiter
ok, well if the paypal name is under my mothers name then will my moms name popup in the donated list page?
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6797

dude did they ever get those shirts done?
we should get shirts if we donate a certain amount.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6858|-

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

ok, well if the paypal name is under my mothers name then will my moms name popup in the donated list page?
Umm, probably, unless you talk to chuy about it.

beeng - dunno the status for the shirts. Be patient
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6797

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

beeng - dunno the status for the shirts. Be patient [/b][/color]
notime!
clear! bzzt!

i was just asking anyways... just one of those crazy marketing ideas i have.
you know...
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6803|Jupiter
Sooo, PM chuy, cause that would be funny to have my freakin moms name there, but it was my money i gave to her... so it would be nice to have mine.. PM him with exact name?... etc. for him to change?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6858|-

Sooo, PM chuy, cause that would be funny to have my freakin moms name there, but it was my money i gave to her... so it would be nice to have mine.. PM him with exact name?... etc. for him to change?
Well, wait and see if her name gets put there, and if it does, PM chuy with what happened and your name and such, and I'm sure he'll deal with it
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6791|Alabama Coast, USA
As far as I can remember, when you make a paypal donation, there's a message box...  you can always put in there, "Credit to Joe Smith, for donation to BF2S.com".

That is of course if your name is Joe Smith...  otherwise you're screwed.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6781|AUS, Canberra

this happened to me the other day, i cut all my cards up so i used a relitives and then just pm'd chuy once their name showed up to change it.

the names are put up automaticly so who ever paypal is registered to will show up.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6859|"Frisco"

See above posts. Also. heart attack -- holy shit those females be droolarific
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6859|San Francisco

Also, to answer the shirt question. We ended up ordering one once it was all done up, but unfortunately the shirt was of very poor quality (was just a crappy iron on transfer and the colors were off) so the project was pretty much dropped. Perhaps in the future bf2s.com shirts will be done up... I do think it would be a very spiffy item.

edit: good lord the sigs are so freaking huge people... There is seriously more gigantic ugly sig picture on this page than there is informative/helpful text. I am starting to really think it would be a fantastic idea to have your sig only display for as much text as you write. So, if you write one line of text then you display something like 10px of sig. Oh, and for those of you thinking of just adding a bunch of empty lines or periods after your single line of crappy text such a trick would be an instant loss of sig privilages! so
Lazarus Tag'lim
Have Wrench, Will Travel
+1|6791|Alabama Coast, USA
Erm... they're not all ugly, unless you're, umm...    but then there's nothing wrong with that, either.  *Laz continues staring*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard