r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6606|Michigan, USA
Well, as a mostly medic player, heres my opinion.  Why should I run in front of a linebacker, or APC, a risk killing myself to save someone who wont thank me, and will end running into their own death several more times?  Yes, some medics are truly idoits, but dont expect me to risk my ass to save yours, becasue you thought charging a tank with your wrench out was intelligent.
lt2tanks
meat shield
+18|6504|Maine
regardless, medic when used correctly is a bad ass kit.  A squad of medics and one support OWNS.  TS helps too.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6703
What I've got you've got to give it to your mamma
What I've got you've got to give it to your pappa
What I've got you've got to give it to your daughter
You do a little dance and then you drink a little water
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6688|Middle of nowhere
You know what i hate? When i medic tries to revive you, but misses your body like 7 times and then gives up and walks away

IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO REVIVE SOMEONE!
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6606|Michigan, USA
Eh, if your stuck in wall, dont go bitching at me to revive you, its just not possible.
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6544|Australia

genius_man16 wrote:

You know what i hate? When i medic tries to revive you, but misses your body like 7 times and then gives up and walks away

somethimes thats a bug
Once i had the fecking thing aimed at this guys chest, i shocked him 3-4 times before he came to life, absolutely pathetic game coding.
Pope86
+1|6433
lol, iwatched someone rey to revive me and it took like 5 times, and then they gave up. I just laughed really hard.But then when the countdown to death ran out i was kinda mad.

But all in all it's not super difficult to be a helpfull medic. don't rush on the frontlines, stay wit your squad(if in one), toss med packs in safe areas or at someone, and make sure the coast is clear before reviving or make sure they have a chance of getting to cover. because it is very annoying when you get revived and your popped again and it happens three more times then your medic dies. thats just being retarded.
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6655|Canada
There are reasons why the medics may be running away, as pointed out by some of the previous posts.
1. Maybe they are running away from what killed you, and have deemed the area unsafe?
2. Running to revive someone that was killed before you?
3. Maybe he didnt notice you?
4. Reviving someone else that has greater priority? - Sorry but I would rather revive one of my squad/clanmates first to keep the squad alive, and they are also probably yelling over TS...
5. Maybe they just don't like you.

Why does everyone call anyone that they think inferior a noob? It really annoys me.
Before you call someone a noob, use your head and think why they may be running away.

But you are right, there are some stupid medics out there.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6755|The Island of Carls Jr.
I like reason #5
GhostStalker0
I like pie
+29|6488|San Diego, CA

TheDoctor wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

somethimes thats a bug
Once i had the fecking thing aimed at this guys chest, i shocked him 3-4 times before he came to life, absolutely pathetic game coding.
The tip is to aim for the bag.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6464|USA

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

i dont know about all of you but im very sick of all the dumb medics on bf2 basicly everyone is going medic and they dont do jack shit all they wana do is use that noob gun the G36E. All the time when i die i click the button twice which makes you say medic what do they do? run away from you when you say i need a medic here what do they do? run away when you die right next to a medic and you click your left mouse button and say medic what do they do? run away its really pissing me off so sooner or later im gonna make a vid titled "HOW TO USE YOUR FUCKING MEDIC KIT CORRECTLY" and it wont be very nice so guys please leave medic to the people who are actually going medic for the team if your not good at it go assault or some uninportant kit.

also its not only the medics fault a lot of people when they are on low health say i need a medic here you go up to them to give them a bag and they run away i have got really pissed off a few times and just tked them i kow its wrong but the dumb shits deserve it.

also guys there are other guns than the 6e also everytime i die now its by a 6e noob guys try out the F2000 or something the g3 is a good gun also.
Man I feel you, same shit ALWAYS happens to me, why I never play karkand alone anymore ><
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6649|Montreal, Qc, Canada
I agree, and also when your a medic and your squad mate is let say anti-tank, and you are takin train accident and ONE guy spawn there ( I SAID ONE) so he kills you and your fkn noob squad teammete try to kill him with his fkn DAO-12 and the guy is a fkn NOOB and he dont know that you cant aim at someone who is fkn 30m from you with a DAO-12.......... all that do say LEAR HOW TO TAKE A KIT AND REVIVE YOUR TEAMMATES YOU NOOB

Thank You

Last edited by Andoura (2006-09-28 20:23:58)

Dex Luther
+32|6448|Canukastan

Andoura wrote:

I agree, and also when your a medic and your squad mate is let say anti-tank, and you are takin train accident and ONE guy spawn there ( I SAID ONE) so he kills you and your fkn noob squad teammete try to kill him with his fkn DAO-12 and the guy is a fkn NOOB and he dont know that you cant aim at someone who is fkn 30m from you with a DAO-12.......... all that do say LEAR HOW TO TAKE A KIT AND REVIVE YOUR TEAMMATES YOU NOOB

Thank You
Punctuation is good for you, so is grammar.
doneyone
+30|6566|Holland Hardcore

Tas3674 wrote:

Well i like the the medic kit, mostly for the guns, but if i can revive some 1 i will even if at great risk of my own life. I have gone entire rounds were i only have the difibs out for most of the time.
Ur a f-ing HERO man!!
wyattwolf
+2|6529|UK

PASSUBY wrote:

wyattwolf wrote:

playing as medic now to get my expert badges and its not easy, I try to resus who I can even if I know there is a high chance I'm gonna take some hits. Its worth the risk for the my own points and to bring back a team mate, most times the enemy has moved on. I throw down packs as often as I can but have thrown a grenade instead (oops!) but thats down to me not having good memory of keys and the heat of the battle you make mistakes

question, I have the SA80 (also known as the L85)as my weapon unlock for the medic, but earlier posts are saying they got the G36?? Am I misreading but I thought the 36 was for assault?? does this mean you can pick what weapon for each class? this mean you could have shotgun for spec op??
I always take a chance..You have a 50/50 shot!

G3 is Assault and the G36E is Medic.
just looked at some ones profile and saw there is a second row of unlocks!!! Only got BF2 and AF so guessing the other unlocks part of the other expansion games! might get them sometime soon then!
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6535|dunno
The m16 and the ak pwn the ge36e any day.
cablecopulate
+449|6748|Massachusetts.
The second tier unlocks are from buying or using someone else's copy of Special Forces.
AFFROPANDA
+2|6529|Perth, Western Australia
Yes, inbred medics are another reason nine year olds shouldn't play Battlefield 2. I have caught myself ignoring people while I'm medic though, not because they are surrounded by evil-doers, simply because I'm paying more attention to the enormous enemy force moving around me.
Herbnosis
+4|6455
If you just got naded to death on Karkand, do not expect a revive.  The area you died in is not safe.  The medic is more likely to get flamed for reviving you when another nade kills you than if he does nothing.

If you die to a tank, do not expect a revive.
Dr0pped
+8|6765|Ontario, Canada

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

i dont know about all of you but im very sick of all the dumb medics on bf2 basicly everyone is going medic and they dont do jack shit all they wana do is use that noob gun the G36E. All the time when i die i click the button twice which makes you say medic what do they do? run away from you when you say i need a medic here what do they do? run away when you die right next to a medic and you click your left mouse button and say medic what do they do? run away its really pissing me off so sooner or later im gonna make a vid titled "HOW TO USE YOUR FUCKING MEDIC KIT CORRECTLY" and it wont be very nice so guys please leave medic to the people who are actually going medic for the team if your not good at it go assault or some uninportant kit.

also its not only the medics fault a lot of people when they are on low health say i need a medic here you go up to them to give them a bag and they run away i have got really pissed off a few times and just tked them i kow its wrong but the dumb shits deserve it.

also guys there are other guns than the 6e also everytime i die now its by a 6e noob guys try out the F2000 or something the g3 is a good gun also.
Interesting rant from a guy who only has 320 heals..lotsa revives tho, I'll admit... pretty weak on the heals tho

Last edited by Dr0pped (2006-10-04 18:39:13)

Fallschirmjager10
+36|6471
ll the time when i die i click the button twice which makes you say medic what do they do? run away from you when you say i need a medic here what do they do?

lol thats so true
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6471
ll the time when i die i click the button twice which makes you say medic what do they do? run away from you when you say i need a medic here what do they do?

so true!!
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6471
wtf, damn internet wont post it then does a second later...
Dex Luther
+32|6448|Canukastan

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

lol thats so true
try playing medic, see how good you are. When people do nothing it's most likely because they can't get to you in time, are healing/reviving someone else, or working with their squad.
FirePhoenix
+18|6649|hamilton, scotland
g36e nub gun ftl!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard