pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6616
In the last week ive started to notice that ive been playing this game slightly too much, In the last 7 months of playing i have noticed that sometimes i wont even go out so i can play the game which is very sad. Then Elmo1337 said he was leaving to get on with real life and it made me think. So ive decided to leave the forums and BF2 and get on with real life.

I know alot of you took me too serious and got pissed off because i posted alot of shite around the forums to those people you dont even need to post on this thread. But goodbye to all the people who i did get along with and the bunch who knew i was having a laff : Usmarine2005, FFlink, King_county_downy, Blackhawk, Jord, samtheman53, spawnofthemist, barakuda, James, Don Fck, theDon_05, entertainer06, Dont_be_ss, the_black_rat, Evil fruits star, Cougar, tahadar, Nyte, Knochahh, simon (you will have to excuse the spellings i cant remember all your names exactly off by heart) and basically anybody who has ever been in my squad, kiddnapped with me or just hada laff, Oh and also THe BF2s EU server admin even though u banned me i liked some of you guys general Echo, Alpha, Koodlxe.  Sorry if i forgot anybody else. I feel that ive gotten to know some of you guys quite well and its been good playing with you. Oh yea and all the Players who did the carrier swim on the BF2s 1st birthday!

If you take this game too serious you play too much, thats why i always tried not to give into stats but i have found myself playing for stats lately and i dont want to play the game for that.

Thanks to Chuy as well for setting up this site, its provided me with something to do every now and again.

Over and out BEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeF

Last edited by pure_beef_69 (2006-10-04 11:03:10)

jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

good luck in reality
0akleaves
+183|6583|Newcastle UK
Omg dont leave beef who will i team up with come on i need some one to invite into my squad
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
James-m
+28|6520|England
i dont even play bf2 anymore, i dont even know why i come here
explosivo
Banned
+262|6613
yea, i wonder who will be next to jump on the i'm leaving bandwagon.

you will all be back.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6567|Seattle

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Don't leave us BEEFY!!!

Now I'm sad2

https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/9603dca7a5.bmp
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6455|England
Attension Seeker, you'll probably come back with a diffrent name, no one cares to be honest/.!
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

Life? What the hell is that?
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6665|UK
Bye bye beefy baby

Does this mean you wont be playin 2142?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
Everyone is leaving, have fun and visit us every now and then, I will miss reading your posts.
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6743|London UK

Aye, become an alcoholic instead, it may reduce your life expectancy but its much more fun.
Simon
basically
+838|6628|UK
Ah what ?  Whats with all the cool members leaving ?

We had some good times beef, some failed kidnapped attempts lol and some laughs. Youre a nice guy even though some people may say differently.

Wish you the best mate.

Simon
explosivo
Banned
+262|6613

BUDFORCE wrote:

Aye, become an alcoholic instead, it may reduce your life expectancy but its much more fun.
what do you mean instead?

i do both
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock

explosivo wrote:

BUDFORCE wrote:

what do you mean instead?

i do both
Thats the spirit.......were did i put my spirits?
INDREKK367
+10|6457
Beef, let us know how's the reality. And is it true, that people have physical contact with each other (shake hands, hug etc.)?

Me goin back to the battlefield!!!!11!1one!1
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6593|Camp XRay

Beef I love you
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6757|Hanging onto the UAV
*cries*

Not rly. Good riddance.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6734
Goodbye.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6620

AnarkyXtra wrote:

*cries*

Not rly. Good riddance.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

lmfao.  Maybe I should make a thread saying I will leave only to stay just to read the replies.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6619|Washington DC

Well ... I'm 90% sure this is total BS and spam.  If it is not BS, then your comments will never be read by pure_beef_69 since he has now left the building.

Either way, closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard