ViCT0RI0US
Perfection
+26|6411|Qatar: Where The Players Play
I see all these awesome videos of people showcasing their skill, and I would like to show mine, but I  do not know how. Can someone please tell me?
-ViC
Sambuccashake
+126|6602|Sweden
Most people use a program called "Fraps" to record their performances.
Then you need an editing software (For example, Pinnacle Studio or Adobe Premiere).
voltage
+46|6832|Sweden
How is fraps used then: recording the whole round or actually timing the sweet parts and record just that?
Sambuccashake
+126|6602|Sweden
You can record the whole round or hit a dedicated key to start/stop the recording whenever you want.
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6428|UK
you can use battlerecorder as well i think to start it you open up the console and type

demo.startDemo (name) or something like that

use Fraps much easier it just films it and then places it in the folder for your use, you may get a rather large drop in fps as it eats between 25 to 60 fps depends on wat you set it to
voltage
+46|6832|Sweden
Well I've used Fraps a couple of times, mostly recording from demo files.

But those who makes great vids recorded with fraps can't be using the start/stop ingame because it must be impossible to know when something cool is about to happen. OTOH, recording a whole round must suck enormous processing power and memory so that doesn't seem feasible either. I know what the options are (?) but would like to know how you guys do when you record.

To bad Punkbuster doesn't like Gamecam.
Toonces7
+11|6566|Iowa
Maximum PC Magazine  Oct 2006 Issue dedicated a huge article on how to use frag and battlerecorder to make your own BF2 movies and clips.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6699|67.222.138.85
Why do you want to record a k/p server?
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6446|USA
I should start recording whenever I get a havok solo on gulf of oman.. I always go 50-0... have like 8 ss's of it :S
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6699|67.222.138.85

elite.mafia wrote:

I should start recording whenever I get a havok solo on gulf of oman.. I always go 50-0... have like 8 ss's of it :S
I want to see those, pm me.
midnitebassist
Countersniper
+11|6521|here
screw PMs, post 'em. I'd like to see that.
Zodiaccup
+42|6538

Zero!. wrote:

you can use battlerecorder as well i think to start it you open up the console and type

demo.startDemo (name) or something like that

use Fraps much easier it just films it and then places it in the folder for your use, you may get a rather large drop in fps as it eats between 25 to 60 fps depends on wat you set it to
If you want to use the battlerecorder you have to play on a server which
has set this feature ( i think it's "bf2_autorec").

The command "demo.startdemo name" isn't working at multiplayer.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6655|under there hayousaidunderwear

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Why do you want to record a k/p server?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard