Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6761

L85A1 Single Shot on Jalalabad from Staging to Lake or whereever else. Use the 101 if you can....

IO is better....
SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6500|Kentucky
use a weapon that is good at medium range        assualt medic support are best          spec-ops maybe

if u are good at SVD use it       engineer is only good for destroying tanks   unless u are good and can sneak up behind people and BOOM!!
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6514|Sydney, Australia
It depends on the game. Generally go as USMC as the MEC almost always lose, a bias which is worse than Wake Island. Medic, support or engineer will do you well, however the most decisive factor is if you're in the right places at the right time. So be patient and good scores will come.
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6677|Australia
To get some sweet-as scores on Jalalabad you must 1st be the usa, then select engineer and make a mad dash to the armour. Travel in an armoured convoy with the other tank and base rape away! - only moving into cap a flag if you have adequate support - NEVER GO IN ALONE
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6542

oStoneRo wrote:

stat pad.... works everytime
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6682|Groningen, The Netherlands
I scored 111 being medic in a squad including 3 anti tank guys, 2 other medics and me
(and a kind commander who saw that giving our squad ammo was more important than giving tankwhores repair )
KVNY
+25|6675|SoCal

Goven wrote:

Don't suck.
Fuckin A
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6600|England

liquidat0r wrote:

Surely:

Jalalabad = Karkand

therefore:

medic on karkand = points --> medic on jalalabad = points
medic on MEC side yes with ak101

sniper on usmc side because the gap between there main spawm and outpost is huge and you need decent snipers to clear the way .
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6730|austria
2 tanks, both engies, good commander (supply) :>
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Sambuccashake
+126|6630|Sweden
I usually score well there by pressing "Join game".

And being Medic seems to do the job.
aLi3nZ
+138|6526|New Zealand
As US I use L85A1 Single Shot from Staging to Lake while I heal and revive fallen team mates.
As Mec I use L85A1 on single shot until a flag has been capped, I find it best to stay in one of the bunkers depending on how far US has pushed.

Once Junkyard or Outpost is capped, assault flags with AK-101 or M16A2 / G36E

Bits in between should come with practice on the map.

Jablaala is the new karkand for me.

https://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7904/gggggps1.th.jpg

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2006-10-02 00:57:13)

A3G15
+27|6585
learn how to play for the team instead of worrying about points and the rest will come naturally.

taking flags with a good squad = ownage. 
fit in your squad  -  see what they are missing and talk with them on voip to see what can be useful.

and for christsake dont spawn as a sniper when your squad is taking a flag, nothing is more annoying than having some tard sniper that you constantly have to revive, while your trying to kill off the defenders.

To those good at sniper, I apologize, but bf2 is filled with worthless snipers who are nothing more than claymore whores and easy kills.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6739|The Netherlands
Go commander.

I recently got a new best round of 175 on jalalabad that way. Good luck.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-10-02 00:58:56)

adv3rsary
+28|6735
cap flags and kill people.. there s ure tip
lord_tyler_486
+54|6772|Upper Franconia

AchangelTyreal wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Surely:

Jalalabad = Karkand

therefore:

medic on karkand = points --> medic on jalalabad = points
QFT
yay
saltypeanuts
+1|6803|The Valley of the Sun
I've only played twice but I scored 117 points on the second go around.  Engineer exclusively and for the most part in a tank, but I did get 16 repair points (finally got veterans repair) fixing a whole lot of my teamates shit.  So close to an expert repair if the dreaded "problems with your connection" didn't appear.
poltirix
don't let money change you
+3|6481
infantry only 64 player map with like 30 players in and medic

got me 176 points
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6753|Singapore
I hate it when this happens. I was playing Sniper and i saw a guy who was a sniper too and he immediately saw me and wth? I got shot in the head and died. I also hate it when i reach an area and arty falls down upon me.
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6659|Manchester UK
G3 and your set mate
Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6695|Kingswood Country
Just stick tight with a 5-6 person squad that moves as infantry and cap flags non-stop. There is enough cover to avoid tanks if you have to - better team points as well for medics & support, you should be able to get at least both assists on each flag (2), minimum 2 team points for ammo/heals, say 1 revive (2) and even 1-2 kills only (2) = 8 points per flag; usually more. As long as there are 2 half decent medics on the squad, you shouldn't even be eating dirt for more than a few seconds before they reach you, which means more time standing up shooting people.

Guessing that as the first post on this thread was written as 'J-10 whore' this whole infantry thing might be a new experience though.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6785|Toronto Canada
M249 SAW!

i pump it past 100 errtime.

it's goin down
IRONCHEF
+385|6510|Northern California
Jalalabad is a high scoring map...if you do INF only and have 64 players!  Do support, medic, assault and you'll do alot of points.  K/D may be questionable until youlearn the map.  Snipers don't do alot on Jalalabad compared to scoring of assault type players.  In jalalabad, it's fun to have alot of flag turnover and run all over the place.  Guarding and sniping is for suckers..or when you've gotten adrenaline overkill and you need a break.

I'll get between 3x and 12x on jalalabad, which is good for me.
Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6439|Tabriz, Iran
Wow thats prett sad..im sorry to say. My average score on that map is around70-80 with support class.Highest is 128(in a round). All i can say is basically the same tactics as in Karkand, but far range weps such as sniping from pretty far away and PKM from far range is pretty useful if there aren't many snipers (which is pretty rare). Just play the map some more and u'll get used to it.       

Oh yea, had to EDIT: make sure your playing on an INFANTRY-ONLY ranked server to get the most points IAR        and good luck

Last edited by Zolow (2006-10-02 18:37:19)

comet241
+164|6785|Normal, IL
medic or sniper... depends on what everyone else does. if everyone goes sniper, go medic. and vice versa. easy points every time
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6658|Montreal, Qc, Canada
be medic, take the g36e, revive, heal, kill, dont die... wheres you easy 100point per round

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard