CreepingDeath
+1|6736
Well Xmas is right around the corner. I know for sure I am getting either Brothers in arms, or American Army if not both of them? Have anyone ever played these or know anything about them ?
I have checked on them through the internet but I would like to know about game play?
Or the call of duty series. Are they any good? Worth it?
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6774|The Hague, Holland

CreepingDeath wrote:

Well Xmas is right around the corner. I know for sure I am getting either Brothers in arms, or American Army if not both of them? Have anyone ever played these or know anything about them ?
I have checked on them through the internet but I would like to know about game play?
I thought you could Download America's Army?
Would be kind of cheap if you got that for xmas .
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6763|AUS, Canberra

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

CreepingDeath wrote:

I thought you could Download America's Army?
Would be kind of cheap if you got that for xmas .
americas army is cool and yes its free for download whenever you want it!!
CreepingDeath
+1|6736
WOW i didnt relize it was for free .. what wrong with it? :-)
with all the advertising for it on television and all?
Im DL it now.
THANKS GUYS
jbrd
+0|6733|Kansas City,MO
theres a version of AA coming out for the console with some new stuff to it that is gonna take some green to get. the pc version is free and its a great game would definately recommend it..
Tarasque
+0|6710|Norway

CreepingDeath wrote:

WOW i didnt relize it was for free .. what wrong with it? :-)
with all the advertising for it on television and all?
Im DL it now.
THANKS GUYS
It's made by the US goverment
bmyerz85
+0|6740
i sense confusion
IlIlIlIlIl
make it funny plz
+3|6741|Netherlands
where can i download that game
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6732|Germany, Berlin
go to boomtown.net or gamershell.com and get it from there. yes, as said before, IT IS FOR FREE. the game was mainly produced to show young people how great the army is. i recommend u download version 2.5, cuz its the latest. it features real-life videos of some US special froces too. HOWEVER, its not as good as BF2.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6734|FUCK UBISOFT

i have a good one, its kind of like bf2 but it has a download
i dont have it but it looks good

http://www.warrock.net/
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Fahrenheit
+0|6771
dont blame u for quitting bf2 its kinda crap at times...especially tonight i was kicked for defending flag cos they where shooting from an uncappable base...dont make sense!!!    i was defending a cappable flag and was under fire from an APC so i fired back...took out some ground troops and was kicked...but on a another map its ok to helo whore a cappable spawn ...and they talk about playing fair???? the games fucked ....i play for fun aND OBEY THE SERVER RULES!!  i dont go into uncaps unless im spec opps but if im defending a cap flag then fuck you if ur uncap is next to it!! what am i supposed to do let u fire and wait until u enter the flag area????? fuck off!!!! and shove ur server rules as well i will play on diff servers if thats the case...or play a diff game...
CreepingDeath
+1|6736
Well guys i have played it for about 5 hours straight "american army" of course ..
It is SOOOOO KOOL but really freaking hard . . same as BF2 graphics are just as good if not better then BF2 at times. many many more maps to play on then BF2. I can't even tell you how many maps there are.
There isn't any and i mean ANY BUNNY hopping in the game at all .
Only draw back of it that i can see is there isn't any veichals you can drive or fly. I guess that will be in the upgrade later maybe.
  But this game is welll worth the DL and looking into for those nights you get sick of the bunny hobbers and noob tubers. Yes this also has ranks in it as well like BF2.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6840|-
Brothers in Arms is a damn good game. It's a really authentic World War II experience. You won't regret getting that game.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6743
cod2=cod with the addition of some guys in shorts
Maj.Do
+85|6744|good old CA

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Brothers in Arms is a damn good game. It's a really authentic World War II experience. You won't regret getting that game.
QFT
nzjafa
+2|6758

Hyper wrote:

cod2=cod with the addition of some guys in shorts
lol, they're called britons. and they fought through the whole war. took you guys 2 years to pitch in, but there you go.
Jock3h^
+0|6708|Greenock (SCO)
nzjafa, i had to create an account to reply to this message
Yes they took their time!
You can count on the Britons to be there from the start to the end

P.S. Long time Viewer, 1st time poster
Keep up the good work guys, much appricated!
FLaXCarnage
+1|6778|Florida
AA for the pc blows.....brothers in arms is horrible....CoD2 owns....AA for the consoles is good.
CreepingDeath
+1|6736

FLaXCarnage wrote:

AA for the pc blows.....brothers in arms is horrible....CoD2 owns....AA for the consoles is good.
Well what is it that you dont like about AA? How can you say it sucks without telling us why?
Im new to it and so far i like it a lot.

One thing i can say bad about it is the flashbangs suck if you get hit by them. Everything goes black for about 10, 15 seconds.
FLaXCarnage
+1|6778|Florida
A. Very repetitive
B. Very stacked
C. No fun
D. Why do you think its free
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6732|Germany, Berlin

Miguel diaz wrote:

i have a good one, its kind of like bf2 but it has a download
i dont have it but it looks good

http://www.warrock.net/
dude, one of my korean friends plays this game, and it SUX. first of all, it is only in korean. second of all, the graphics are shit and the rank system (nothing compared to BF2) is just messed up!!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CreepingDeath
+1|6736

FLaXCarnage wrote:

A. Very repetitive
B. Very stacked
C. No fun
D. Why do you think its free
you for got one?

E. FLaXCarnage doesn't know what he's talking about .

Im sorry if it is alittle to fast pace for you to handle.
oh sorry, you must be one of thoes nube tubers. What did you find out you very rarely can do it in this game?
Oh let me see was it that you can't play on any of the servers because you can't past any of the test before you join one? (medical,basic, or what was the other 2 or 3?)
What let me see or is it because you have a lot of TKs and if you TK in this game you lose honor and respect points so your not allowed to play on some of the better player servers.always stuck with NEWBS.
man i can see why you wouldn't like it. I think I found another reason that you don't like it.
Is it because most of the time it doesn't take 3 full clips in a guy but only  1 or two bullets to seriously kill them compared to BF2?
I think they put way much more into this then a bought game with as we have read and heard over an over so many bugs and exploits. Another maybe why you don't like it. is it because before you play you have to upgrade punkbuster. so someones possible stat padding ways wont work.

Well I mostly think its for the real good serious PVP shooter players.
Because its based around honor and respect. Thats how you get rank in this game not tank whoring or by a jet.

Base Rapers need to check this out: http://www.americasarmy.com/downloads/
AGAIN if your into a very fast pace shooters game. with very few BS PLAYERS

Last edited by CreepingDeath (2005-12-08 07:43:17)

REDTEAM
Banned
+0|6715|Pleasanton,CA
AA sucks I played it before i got BF2
AA is just like CS and the only good thing about it is that its free
think AA as BF2 with no vehicels, respawns, and small maps
S4INT05
+1|6722|79605, TX
don't blame you. i've been away from BF2 for ahwile now - the reason: F.E.A.R! then after that it was CoD2, which fucking ownz each and every one of you. after that one, i went straight back to FEAR, beat it one more time...then went on to Half Life 2. so yes, i have strayed waaaaaaaay away from BF2..but hell.

Brothers In Arms looks fucking bad ass. i asked for that one for xmas. so after HL2, it'll prolly either be doing:
A) more HL2 (that game pwns more than donald trump)
B) Brothers in Arms
C) more FEAR (scary shit, crazy storyline)
D) heavy drinking for the holidays

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard