SGT.Slayero wrote:

Me!
^^^^>>>>> more
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6674

lowing wrote:

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

P.s. you can also sign up for a monthly direct debit... your $2 (billion) a month could help feed 10 starving C.E.O.'s...
Yup that is why unorginalnuttah would give his money to a crackhead.......A CEO might build a company and employ people that can go to work make a living and contribute to society and we all know unorginalnuttah would never support that, when there are plenty of people that can prop up the unproductive.

Obviously you have know idea how hard it is to keep a crack habit going with todays inflated prices, and no job!!...Please give all you can to help these people keep a good high.
Joker.... you really live in a dream world if you think CEOs are morally upstanding people who just want to share their money with as many people as they can.  In fact, coke importers aren't much different to a tobacco company CEO.  Difference is one group takes advantage of independent free trade, and the other bribes the government so they can sell it in shops.

And anyway drug consumers pump serious cash into the economy, here's an inconvenient truth for you: the marijuana industry in America generates more cash for the economy than the next biggest crop, Maize.... and all those billions are going back into the VAT system in the form of munchies and Rizla.... stick that in your pipe and smoke it!  https://members.lycos.nl/untxrate/smiley_joint.gif

btw... if you give your money to the National Debt it's going straight (well, via some accounting scandal or overpriced government contract) into some crooked CEOs offshore banking account... maybe 5% for the wages in the offshore sweatshop....  net gain for the economy: 0%....  you give cash to a crackhead, and about 3% will be exported to coca producing countries (ain't the margins great), and the rest will go to middlemen and be fed back into the economy in guns, ammo, ammonia, sodium bicarbonate, baggies and tinfoil...  net gain 97%....
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6672|USA

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

lowing wrote:

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

P.s. you can also sign up for a monthly direct debit... your $2 (billion) a month could help feed 10 starving C.E.O.'s...
Yup that is why unorginalnuttah would give his money to a crackhead.......A CEO might build a company and employ people that can go to work make a living and contribute to society and we all know unorginalnuttah would never support that, when there are plenty of people that can prop up the unproductive.

Obviously you have know idea how hard it is to keep a crack habit going with todays inflated prices, and no job!!...Please give all you can to help these people keep a good high.
Joker.... you really live in a dream world if you think CEOs are morally upstanding people who just want to share their money with as many people as they can.  In fact, coke importers aren't much different to a tobacco company CEO.  Difference is one group takes advantage of independent free trade, and the other bribes the government so they can sell it in shops.

And anyway drug consumers pump serious cash into the economy, here's an inconvenient truth for you: the marijuana industry in America generates more cash for the economy than the next biggest crop, Maize.... and all those billions are going back into the VAT system in the form of munchies and Rizla.... stick that in your pipe and smoke it!  http://members.lycos.nl/untxrate/smiley_joint.gif

btw... if you give your money to the National Debt it's going straight (well, via some accounting scandal or overpriced government contract) into some crooked CEOs offshore banking account... maybe 5% for the wages in the offshore sweatshop....  net gain for the economy: 0%....  you give cash to a crackhead, and about 3% will be exported to coca producing countries (ain't the margins great), and the rest will go to middlemen and be fed back into the economy in guns, ammo, ammonia, sodium bicarbonate, baggies and tinfoil...  net gain 97%....
Great post unorginalnuttah, something I am sure you are proud of. No wonder people like you NEED the democrats and the liberal ideology they fester. Personally, the lack of moral judgment and personal irresponsibility, is quite disturbing.

I love the notion that you actually support and are proud of the fact that people no longer have a moral compass, and that you think that drug dealers and drug addicts are just what America needs to keep us economically sound.

Why don't ya factor this in your little equation and recalculate.   http://www.ccm-drugtest.com/ntl_effcts1.htm
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6674

lowing wrote:

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

lowing wrote:

And anyway drug consumers pump serious cash into the economy, here's an inconvenient truth for you: the marijuana industry in America generates more cash for the economy than the next biggest crop, Maize.... and all those billions are going back into the VAT system in the form of munchies and Rizla.... stick that in your pipe and smoke it!  http://members.lycos.nl/untxrate/smiley_joint.gif

Great post unorginalnuttah, something I am sure you are proud of. No wonder people like you NEED the democrats and the liberal ideology they fester. Personally, the lack of moral judgment and personal irresponsibility, is quite disturbing.

I love the notion that you actually support and are proud of the fact that people no longer have a moral compass, and that you think that drug dealers and drug addicts are just what America needs to keep us economically sound.

Why don't ya factor this in your little equation and recalculate.   http://www.ccm-drugtest.com/ntl_effcts1.htm
What, recalculate how much money the alcohol and tobacco companies make off legalised suffering?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6672|USA

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

lowing wrote:

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

What, recalculate how much money the alcohol and tobacco companies make off legalised suffering?
Legalized suffering??........Hmmmmmm......Gunna have to fall back on personal responsibilty again....If you are "suffering" then it IS NOT the tobacco or the Alcohol industries problem......IT IS YOUR PROBLEM....and it would also appear, the tax payers problem.
samhornby
Bo'Selecta!
+14|6572
pretty much anything but greenpeace.

There nothing more than terroists
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6672|USA

lowing wrote:

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

lowing wrote:

Legalized suffering??........Hmmmmmm......Gunna have to fall back on personal responsibilty again....If you are "suffering" then it IS NOT the tobacco or the Alcohol industries problem......IT IS YOUR PROBLEM....and it would also appear, the tax payers problem.
Damn it!!, I am sorry, I didn't mean to mention "personal responsibility" and run off all the liberals again!!. I keep forgetting.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6649|IRELAND

Gwb-No need American Tax payers pay.
Bill Clinton-No need American Tax payers pay.
The Pope-Richest organization in the world. They should be giving me money for helping creating this religious quagmire society we all struggle in today.
Tony Blair--I already pay this warmonger, bush puppy dogs wages.
Fidel Castro-Would consider giving him some money, but he would have no were to spend it due to sanctions.
Israel Government-No need American Tax payers pay.
Hezbollah Leader--No need Iranian Tax payers pay.
Greenpeace-Bunch of upper class spoiled kids in my experience. Ever notice these environmental disasters them must attend are in the fucking tropics??
Unicef-Their "staff" get well paid, have personal masseuses, free fruit and flexy time and work in a state of the art office. Me, I eat sausage rolls, work in a stuffy dirty office and have a bad back. Fuck them, I'm a charity.

Fuck them all!!!! Look after No1........I may be abit cynical because I got to pay 3 years of tax today!!!

Last edited by JahManRed (2006-09-27 02:23:07)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6778|Argentina

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Damn it!!, I am sorry, I didn't mean to mention "personal responsibility" and run off all the liberals again!!. I keep forgetting.
You should do some stand up comedy.
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6578|Oslo, Norway

eMarine wrote:

Hezbollah FTW!!!!!!!!!!1
[UTQ]_Ausch88
Banned
+23|6516
Hezbollah

they are out of ammo.. they need more for the next round
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6546|South Florida
George Bush
15 more years! 15 more years!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6670
my pocket
mr.hrundi
Wurstwassereis
+68|6458|Germany
if for bush, then only a bag full of cents right in the face, hehe.

I voted for Unicef. There are many other good orgaisations which deserve our money to help other people, unicef just seemed to be the closest from your list to those organisations.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6570|Southeastern USA

JahManRed wrote:

The Pope-Richest organization in the world. They should be giving me money for helping creating this religious quagmire society we all struggle in today.
Fidel Castro-Would consider giving him some money, but he would have no were to spend it due to sanctions.
Greenpeace-Bunch of upper class spoiled kids in my experience. Ever notice these environmental disasters them must attend are in the fucking tropics??
Unicef-Their "staff" get well paid, have personal masseuses, free fruit and flexy time and work in a state of the art office. Me, I eat sausage rolls, work in a stuffy dirty office and have a bad back. Fuck them, I'm a charity.

Fuck them all!!!! Look after No1........I may be abit cynical because I got to pay 3 years of tax today!!!
greenpeace is ass, I love how they protest SUV's by burning them in car lots, releasing thousands of more pollutants than the car ever would under normal operation, and isn't it PETA that is fighting to illegalize animal testing, meanwhile their own VP is taking insulin, which was created with animal research (in fact would have been impossible without it)
CameronPoe
+2,925|6576
I voted FIDEL!! Bit of a sympathy vote however given that I'm in Cuba right now. By the way Cuban TV is hilarious. It's called TeleRebelde and its programming schedule involves soaps about guerrilla warfare, three hour rants from Raul Castro, stirring montages of revolution imagery and ''educational programming' (last night was italian lessons, this morning was Leninism/Marxism!!).

By the way USA if you think you can take Cuba in a fight you got another thing coming. You'd have a guerrilla war to end all wars here thanks to the CDR - En Cada Barrio: RevoluciĆ³n!!!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6672|USA

kr@cker wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

greenpeace is ass, I love how they protest SUV's by burning them in car lots, releasing thousands of more pollutants than the car ever would under normal operation, and isn't it PETA that is fighting to illegalize animal testing, meanwhile their own VP is taking insulin, which was created with animal research (in fact would have been impossible without it)
Did you ever see the "Bullshit" episode wit hPenn and Teller on PETA?....very funny.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6706|United States of America
I knew there was something wrong with this. It should've been "Who Would You Give Money?" or better yet "To Whom Would You Give Some Money?"
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6850|Grapevine, TX
Out of those Choices, President Bush. Oh thats right I already have, nvm.

I can't belive how many Communist are here! ADMIN look out 4 em
Trooper_Collider
+25|6765

haffeysucks wrote:

A prostitute.
Most definitely.

Semper Fi!
Trooper_Collider
+25|6765

kr@cker wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

I couldn't agree more.

Semper Fi!

Last edited by Trooper_Collider (2006-09-28 19:07:43)

weamo8
+50|6464|USA
red cross

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard