david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6781|Comber, Northern Ireland
I'm getting really sick of being kicked for saying words such as crap, shit, suck, noob, bunny hopper, gay and fuck. this is a game were u kill people its meant to be about war, and they don't let u swear? for fuck sake, wot are u meant to say? "Oh shoot he shot me" this has gotten way outa hand, if parents are worried about their kids hearing bad words don't buy them the fucking game!!!
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6604|Cheshire, UK
Some people just lead very sheltered lives, and are not used to hearing things like - bugger, shit, wank, fuck, bastard or donkey raping shit eater!!!!

lol
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6599
take into account 10 yr olds set up servers
Thump-GoA-
Thump the ARTY finder!!
+31|6703
We only have one word in the filter and it is a racial word.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6506|cuntshitlake

david363 wrote:

this has gotten way outa hand, if parents are worried about their kids hearing bad words don't buy them the fucking game!!!
"The fucking game" is 16 OR 15+ pegi info...

but yea. it's a lame to get kicked of saying "shit".
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Evans131
+0|6476|Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I agree.
BoomBox
+3|6500|Israel
Thats right...
A mom that dint want her son to hear swear words and doesnt care about him playing a war game where u kill ppl is a stupid mom.
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6544|Houston, TX
If you don't like the language filter, go to another server.  Shit.....quit all the bitching.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6662|Mhz

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Worse when ur kicked for cockpit...

got kicked for saying god once too... and jesus come to think of it
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6814|PNW

I don't think anyone believes in any logic behind filtering verbal profanity in a violent game. It's just a matter of making yourself feel good, I suppose.
Dex Luther
+32|6480|Canukastan

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Worse when ur kicked for cockpit...
That's retarded! Kinda funny, but retarded none the less.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6781|Comber, Northern Ireland
i was on a christian server and i got kicked for saying "now thats a kick in the willy"
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6604|Cheshire, UK
Use VOIP, but only come in to my squad if you like your language colourful - lol
{GOD}BLACKHAWK
+0|6470|CA.USA
I see both points. there are alot of 11 or 12 year olds that play but i mean if i sayd god danit and i get band somthing messed cuz danit isnt even that bad and i said danit not dammit
Graphic
Real Horrorshow
+24|6537|Nevada
There are lots of older playes who are family men who would rather not be bothered by 16-year-old's curse-laden verbal tirades.
topthrill05
+125|6620|Rochester NY USA
If you don't like it. Pay for your own server.

Read it over and over. Are you getting it yet?
Leonnoe1
+2|6767
^^^^^
masterHouse
Official Heckler & Koch ambassador
+8|6759|Veenendaal, The Netherlands
Last time i'd get kicked for saying "cheater". How lame is that..............
ToiletTrooper
+25|6818|WC

david363 wrote:

I'm getting really sick of being kicked for saying words such as crap, shit, suck, noob, bunny hopper, gay and fuck. this is a game were u kill people its meant to be about war, and they don't let u swear? for fuck sake, wot are u meant to say? "Oh shoot he shot me" this has gotten way outa hand, if parents are worried about their kids hearing bad words don't buy them the fucking game!!!
I totally agree with you!
+1
syntaxmax642
+32|6667|Seattle

david363 wrote:

Yeah I am constantly getting warned about Noob... and this one... owned...fucking owned....All i did was type in any one of the ways to spell the word owned.... And i get a warning from the system saying watch your language. Mutherfucking 12 year olds with servers... how gay is that.
Trixano-taa-
+2|6591|NY
i almost rarely type messages...people could be talking crap bout me above on the text and i 65% of the time wont even notice.  I do however play on a server that nothing is filtered and oh what a joy that is.  But join my squad and you will hear a Trixano-TAA- with a very voiced opinion over VOIP.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6737|The Ville
I got kicked ounce because I said hahaha owned.
dubbs
+105|6674|Lexington, KY

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

take into account 10 yr olds set up servers
Immature 10 year olds usually do not set up a word filter, so that they can look "cool" and use that language.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6727|Espoo, Finland

masterHouse wrote:

Last time i'd get kicked for saying "cheater". How lame is that..............
I would have kicked you too

I hate people who can't belive there are better players than them...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard