Schizferatu
+0|6726|West Central Indiana
This refers to a thread in the Complaints section:  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=7000.

I alerted EA through their bizzare "Ask A Question" portion of their Support area.  Was that the correct way to report someone ?
Zzoo(+)oomM
+1|6843
i dont understand why he would wanna do the tk's? you cant get your badges from tks right so whats the purpose?
Schizferatu
That's just being a llama.  ya know, I am a miserable, abused child so I must now make all of you join in my misery. 
I think the guy he was knifin' today was a buddy that joined the other team. 
I heard him say, "Meet at your airstrip, okay ?"
Schizferatu
They replied today:

Hello,
     Thank you for taking the time to contact us about your incident. Your concerns and troubles are important to us. We want to thank you for informing us about this player or group of players, with the assistance of players like you helping us to identifying abuses of this nature we will be able to investigate these issues and take the appropriate action against those who wish to abuse Battlefield 2 in this manner and those who create applications or cheats which can be used to give an unfair advantage to a player.

Investigations of this type can take several days, but rest assured we do take every claim of this nature seriously. In the future should you wish to report someone please make sure you include the following information.

Names of the Players:
Server:
Approximate time: 
Type of offense:
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6726|California

that guy makes me sad. 3,000+ TKs, and he has more points than me
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6780|Noizyland

If it was a material letter, there would have been a post-it added to it saying, "Give this joker the standard player complaint letter"
How fucking generic.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Schizferatu
If it was a material letter, there would have been a post-it added to it saying, "Give this joker the standard player complaint letter"
How fucking generic.
What do you mean ?  I don't understand any of your post.  Are you sying that they probably wont do dick ?  I wondered that myself.

Last edited by Schizferatu (2005-12-10 10:25:22)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard