MoChief
+67|6613
hops in my vehicle while I'm actively shooting at something with the .50 cal and he drives off, I swear I will find and kick a small dog.

All I really ask is that if you're going to hop in a guys vehicle, for chrissakes.... don't drive off if someone is shooting from it.  Is this really too much to ask of people?  I cannot tell you how many times I was on the cusp of shooting down a heli, another vehicle, or an entire squad while some doofis hops in and drives me off to some other location that is decidedly NOT as good as where I just was.  What, did you think I was just mindlessly shooting at a wall? 

And I say this with some experience.  I have over 100 hours in transport.  You can see this post wherein I describe my love for transports:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=449051#p449051

So, pretty please... with a cherry on top... don't drive off with my vehicle if I'm shooting from it.  And for extra credit, the engineers that would otherwise drive me off could stand there and fix up the vehicle if I'm taking damage.  And this concludes my public service announcement.  All small dogs thank you for your time.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6718|67.222.138.85
If only...

While we're dreaming, could I have a pony?
Dr0pped
+8|6765|Ontario, Canada
My dog thanks all of you reading this... 

Really, this is a very aggravating thing to do to someone....but the big problem is that most pubbers out there just don't think
MoChief
+67|6613

Dr0pped wrote:

My dog thanks all of you reading this... 

Really, this is a very aggravating thing to do to someone....but the big problem is that most pubbers out there just don't think
So true.... so, I'm on a quest to get people to think.  Tall order, I know. 

Maybe I need a simple slogan.  Something like... "Save a dog, think before you drive."

Or

"Don't be obtuse... the vehicle stays put if the .50 cal's in use"

Or

"Friends don't let friends drive off with a vehicle when it's busy shooting a fully loaded blackhawk"

Or

"If this vodnik's a blazin'... don't drive off to allah, I'm praisin'!"
lendll
+16|6444
haha, in the beginning of my bf2 career, I'd be shooting out of my vehicle, and someone would jump in and ride off, with the nerve to spam "HOP OUT!!"

So I decided to be an ass one day, and jumped into a car with some guy gunning east towards blackhawks approaching the "South docks" in Dalian plant.
I then humorously spam "HOP OUT!!" laughing in my mind, cuz I knew I had pissed him off. After a Long LONGGGG ride all the way to the *Clear* north docks(no threat there=no points for no1), I hop out of the car still laughing. But hell, I saw him turn the long ass gun at ME!! SO, knowing what he already was going to do, I just brace myself, and get shot down'd(of course I whined in the biggest font "TKER TKER!!"). I pledged vengeance after that, LMAO. Luckily for me, he was a squadleader!!! So all I had to do was track his ass down.

L8r in the game, riding solo in my fav, I find him amongst 13-15 teammates who all spawned at the newly captured "Main Entrance," ready to take blood. So I hop in the gunner seat, aim around for a moment, and when we both saw each other, I stare at him for 2-3 seconds. I remember it well: he was by a blue garbage dumpster between 3 teammates or so, went prone, and stayed still like a tree. I take a ddeeeeppp breath, and start blastin away!!!

Of course it went back and fourth till one day, I join his squad thinkin the beef was over, and he says "lendll: go to hell" and kicks me from the squad. That was a bit of a wake up call, I guess, hehe;)

bf2...ahh the joys of bf2.

Last edited by lendll (2006-09-24 17:39:57)

]GoD[JiN
+4|6571

MoChief wrote:

hops in my vehicle while I'm actively shooting at something with the .50 cal and he drives off, I swear I will find and kick a small dog.

All I really ask is that if you're going to hop in a guys vehicle, for chrissakes.... don't drive off if someone is shooting from it.  Is this really too much to ask of people?  I cannot tell you how many times I was on the cusp of shooting down a heli, another vehicle, or an entire squad while some doofis hops in and drives me off to some other location that is decidedly NOT as good as where I just was.  What, did you think I was just mindlessly shooting at a wall? 

And I say this with some experience.  I have over 100 hours in transport.  You can see this post wherein I describe my love for transports:

So, pretty please... with a cherry on top... don't drive off with my vehicle if I'm shooting from it.  And for extra credit, the engineers that would otherwise drive me off could stand there and fix up the vehicle if I'm taking damage.  And this concludes my public service announcement.  All small dogs thank you for your time.
lamo love the small dog bit ;p

i kind of agree with you IF your shooting at somthing but if a jeep guy is spamming the 50 in a hit and hope type way i wouldnt think twice about nicking it ;p
Not for transport pionts but to get my ass over the map
Got to say if i see you piontless spaming the 50 again and again i,d blow you up ...just the way i am im the guy that knifes his own comander if hes being a dick ;p you know what i mean (mite explain my 68 server kicks thinkign about it o_0 )
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6641|Washington, DC

It's times like those I wish I had admin to a popular 64 man server and was as soulless as dA|illusion.
Dex Luther
+32|6449|Canukastan
That and when you're an engineer and you hop out to repair your tank and some dude on your team comes along and take it.
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6595|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
My dog is quite large, so he is safe from this small-dog-kicking lunatic.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6573|British Columbia, Canada
*beep* *beep*.. Squish..

Man i love running ppl over with the DPV on wake..
Sniper926
Bullet Magnet
+14|6573|A good vantage point...

MoChief wrote:

Amen to that !!! I'm with you brother...
Usually I let go a few shots into the back of their head as they drive off to let them know that it's NOT ok do do this...
Nothing worse than having a sweet spot opening fire on whatever moves when some dumb shit comes and relocates you to an alley or the doorway of a bulding...or worse still drives into the path of an enemy APC or tank and gets you both blown to smithereens...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard