Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6820
i just knifed 6 people in a row without dying.

i got all excited and was like 'i'm finally gonna get my basic knife!'

then i proceeded to die over and over again until the other team lost 150 more tickets.

i'm never going to get the knife badge.

=\
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6755|NH - USA
I have not even started trying for it....and I'm not looking forward to it. Maybe I'll go for the pistol thing first.

I feel your pain, in advance.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6820
pistol is actually pretty easy

it can kill in a few hits and is accurate, so whenever you get the drop on someone without them seeing you, use the pistol. i got the badge on the first try in ... karkand i think

but this knife is driving me nuts. this is the second time i got to 6 kills and couldn't get the last one.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

I feel your pain bro. So do a lot of others.
Knife is my last badge to get. Luckily, once I hit the seven in one round thing I get Basic and Veteran. I like my knife, I can just never get seven kills in one round with it.
I'm good with a pistol though. Have Basic and Veteran and got them pretty easy too. looking forward to getting over 500 kills with it so I can go for my Expert.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6820
well i want sgt maj when i hit 50k, so that leaves me only a few thousand points to go. tick tock.
G.I.JOE¤MFA¤
+3|6729|Wherever Uncle Sams Needs Me.

Krappyappy wrote:

i just knifed 6 people in a row without dying.

i got all excited and was like 'i'm finally gonna get my basic knife!'

then i proceeded to die over and over again until the other team lost 150 more tickets.

i'm never going to get the knife badge.

=\
similar thing happens to me when i go for my expert badge for support...3 rounds in karkand and getting the kills in but i usually dont keep track unless i feel like im on a roll..check stats and if im around 30 kills ill do what i can to continue the streak...but those 3 rounds all ended up ending wtih 39 kills...couldnt get that last kill in b4 it ended   ggrrrr   

lol
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6758|06-01
got my basic knife on clean sweep 64 player map.
i feel its easier than karkand or mastuur or sharqi if you are going for the basic badge.
there are always people going to top of hills to avoid armour units, so just approach from reverse slopes, listen for gun fire and creep up.
you will usually find a couple of players intently peering into their scope at the ground below them trying to shoot at players around flags and not paying much attention to whats behind them.
just watch out for claymores.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6764|Dallas
Get your knife badges on Sharqi.

Trust me.
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6838|Munich, Germany
i feel you got the same prob

i was on sharqui a few days ago, joined as sniper and had a knife rampage getting 4 in a row, had 1 before but the round didnt last long enough after i joined
i ended with a 11-0 round but no knife nor the vet sniper badge and i would only have needed 5 min more to get them both
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6820
MFing woot! i was on mashtuur today and snuck into an enemy base. i knifed a guy and three different medics came to revive him. i knifed two medics, shot the other one, and knifed the guy they revived again. then i went to the roof overlooking the square/mosque and there they were, three snipers all proned out for me to shank.

and that's how i got my vet knife badge, after a whole month of off and on trying.

sgt maj here i come!
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6770|New York
http://img196.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … 1977rh.png

pesky campers .. dont mess with me lol

i found it easy to get my basic and vet knife, dont you? lol
Tomdom_321.au
+1|6737|bendigo, Aus
its the other way round for me. i took ages and ages to get my pistol badge and got my knife badge in one round

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard