FLaXCarnage
+1|6757|Florida
Well is it anyway considered stat padding or something when more than one person plays on your account. For example about 2 or 3 of my brothers friends plus one of my friends show up almost everyday and play on my bf2. Just wondering cause if it is considered cheap or something ill make them a new account.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6791|Belgium

Well, I personally don't care...

But if you read about what people think numero uno is supposed to be doing... Most will not like the idea. (But then who cares about most)
For me; I would like to think that whatever is on my stats, is something I have earned... and not me together with everybody from the local super market. (everybody is my friend ) So, I wouldn't do it, but it all depends on what you find important, doesn't it?

Cheers,
R
KnifeWhore
+1|6724|USA

FLaXCarnage wrote:

Well is it anyway considered stat padding or something when more than one person plays on your account. For example about 2 or 3 of my brothers friends plus one of my friends show up almost everyday and play on my bf2. Just wondering cause if it is considered cheap or something ill make them a new account.
no me and my friend play on each others accounts... mines Sgt.Gene and his is Sgt.Austin we play on the account that needs more points. for instance if i have more points than him we will play on his name to get his points equal to mine and vice versa. but anyways no its not statpadding statpadding involves 1 person stabbing a person and another person reviving them
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

Why don't you just play on your own account and then have fun comparing them? What you're doing isn't stat-padding as such, it's just kind of stupid.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
FLaXCarnage
+1|6757|Florida
I dont really let them they just....do. I dont stop them though there better than me
Incufer*SAW*
+1|6689
Letting friends play your account when they come over is your business.  Blatently doing whatever you can to make as many points as possible in a feeble and weak minded way makes you a bitch, a.k.a. stat padder.  Having three accounts to have one stabber, one stabbee and you getting all the heals is a shining example of this player in action.
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6784|englewood FL.
my bro jus bought a new comp..( bitch is sik as hell) i pretty much am helping him and switchen wit him, so he is getten good...but i dont think thats padden at all, sounds like fun if u ask me!
btw i play on 2-3 year old comp..(laggy as hell+slow DL times on bf2)
i love playen on his cause its sooo smooth! no lag at all ..any server, and the graphics!!!!omg  i have a fx5200  128m. he has 256m. 6800gtx wit pentium D new i guess, but anyways
Wow i went way off topic..sry
G.I.JOE¤MFA¤
+3|6700|Wherever Uncle Sams Needs Me.
imo i think it is padding...letting some1 use your account while ur at work or school to bump up your stats is padding DEFINED

using some1 elses account to help them get awards, badges, stats is the same as having 2-3 accounts killing reviving and such...it is padding

i dont see the fun in it...

my stats are a reflection of my skill and no one elses

Last edited by G.I.JOE¤MFA¤ (2005-12-08 01:26:09)

thinner44
+1|6780
It's your account, it's just a game.... you can do pretty much what you like. The only reason you're getting comments is because you're being honest... think, how many others are doing the same thing, but they're doing it *just* to stat pad. Some folk take this game way too seriously.... I love this game but it won't change my life or change how others look at me.... perhaps I'm wrong there, I'm starting to go grey due to lack of sun

It's your stuff man, do whatever you like

I nearly forgot this bit. Until EA/DICE have fingerprint readers on every key on every keyboard and they then decide multiple users on one account is an exploit.... who gives a damn, not me for one

Last edited by thinner44 (2005-12-08 02:01:12)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6798|Australia
as long as they play within the rules EA/dice have set out then there is nothing wrong with it.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

I don't think that's padding. you are simply letting others play your account. But I guess, stats-wise, that's not fair towards those who play their accounts alone.
Incufer*SAW*
+1|6689

G.I.JOE¤MFA¤ wrote:

imo i think it is padding...letting some1 use your account while ur at work or school to bump up your stats is padding DEFINED

using some1 elses account to help them get awards, badges, stats is the same as having 2-3 accounts killing reviving and such...it is padding

i dont see the fun in it...

my stats are a reflection of my skill and no one elses
You are the ignorance that fuels nonsense in this game.  You assume PERIOD.  He lets his friends play his game and you are a WHINY BITCH.  You don't cry cuz he lets his friends play minesweeper do you?  But you are an insecure baby and all you can think about is your stats.  It's a team game now STFU.
Evi|mother420
+0|6711
Boom Well Said Incufer*saw*
G.I.JOE¤MFA¤
it is a game i and dont play for stats...its fine to let friends that are interested in the game and are thinking of picking it up

but to let buddies in clan use your account and you use theirs is padding eachothers stats while one is at work or school - "hey i cant seem to get this certain badge or award can you help me?" is the mentality there which in turn can be defined as padding - if u cant do it yourself dont do it at all or practice more and later ull get it without really trying

u can flame all you want on my opinions - just shows what you are - a flamer

im not assuming anything...just stating facts and forming opinions based on these facts...can you define stat padding?  is it not the same as letting some1 else use your account to bump up k/d ratio and snag awards and badges?
stonedasshole
+0|6684
hi
Know this has nothing to with you pos but i was wondering if anyone knew what site to go to to complain about players and complaining to EA!please post back ASAP!
G.I.JOE¤MFA¤

stonedasshole wrote:

hi
Know this has nothing to with you pos but i was wondering if anyone knew what site to go to to complain about players and complaining to EA!please post back ASAP!
same way - http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=4033
Quexxes
+1|6696|Germany,Rheinland-Pfalz,Mayen
hi
ok this is bad. i dont like stat padder.
but player have points over 2000 in a round....stade padders??? How many kills. I dont belive. That is chaeting i mean.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard