James-m
+28|6562|England
Hi guys, i need a little help..... any sort of ideas on how to get expert first aid?
I was in a 24/7 karkand IO yesterday, for about 2 hours it seemed..... i look on my stats, and it now sais i have the requirments... i want this badge. Any help would be appreciated
Darky
Hi..
+71|6574|Here.
Playing medic would probably be a good start.
pinoy=>joemarie
+4|6551|paris,france
Play in city map,drop 5 medic bag and follow ppl always,WAKE ISLAND is good map too .

Play hard soon you will get it..
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6543|Sydney, in 1978
throw first aid kits like there going out of fashion on a 64 person karkand server with 300+ tickets

Last edited by Mongoose (2006-09-23 01:17:34)

James-m
+28|6562|England
cheers dude, i couldnt believe it. that map seemed to go on for hours.... and all i got was 19. and Darky, cheers lol
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6581
Infantry Only, 64 player map and a maximum of 20 players should do the job. But prepare to play for 1,5 hours for just one round.
FinnTrek
+3|6693
I got mine at Road to JALALABAD infantry only server with 40 players on 64. it was a bit quicker than 1,5 hours, 40 min I guess.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6349
i got mine in a IO on karkan in about 10 mins
same with resupply and i hate karkan
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6701|"The Empire"
IO jalalalalalalalbahdddddddd, get on a shit US team who dont move out of uncap, take 20 mins max!!!
albertsper
+0|6333
or go to a Pistol/knife/Debr server only....
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6476|A W S M F O X
I got my vet on iron gator 64, as SEALS, spawn at flight deck and throw all med packs, hopefully the hind comes, or APC keeps shooting at the outcrop and you should rack up the heals like never before, i  havent got mine because all the SF here have been fooked up the ass!!!!!!!
M_Ichi2[bf2s_ftw]
+5|6358|Germany
RTJ + Inf-only + 64 Players
ReverKeenan
Too much mythos
+0|6459
keep the bag at your hand and heal every one in your squad at same time thats how i got one, didnt even take  long.
Mad Ad
+178|6523|England, UK
I just got this, jollybad IO, USMC side and about 44 players on the server - hang around the rocks and only revive if they are very close- dont stray too far out of cover of the rocks and just keep going around in circles dropping 1 pack for all the prones.
JaggedPanther
+61|6486
Stick around snipers and sniperfests
falafel
+5|6342
keep close to your squad especially people with suicidal tendencies, like in karkand, on the bridge, when i.e. a machine gunner lies near the post (?) of the bridge, be behind him and take cover and heal him
Maxxxie74
+25|6583|Brisbane, Australia
I got mine on IO Mashtuur.  It's best to play on a server where the other players actually want to be healed.  People who have two bars of health left and run away from medics while screaming "I need a medic!!" shit me.  Also, I can't agree with the Karkand suggestions - it's too much of a 'nade fest.  Too much dying, not enough people just plain old injured.

Max
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6756|Backward Ass Kansas

mazerali62 wrote:

IO jalalalalalalalbahdddddddd, get on a shit US team who dont move out of uncap, take 20 mins max!!!
QFT

That's where I got mine.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6340

Ok before we post lets check his stats, I noticed he got expert medic combat and first aid! So we all appreciate tips, but he doesn't need em anymore

COngrats on getting it! I'm workin on engy expert combat...And I KNOW i just need teh hours...45 kills in a round is easy as engy w/ tank

Edit: So I hope I 'unofficially' close this topic

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2007-02-25 19:45:20)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
JaggedPanther
+61|6486

falafel wrote:

keep close to your squad especially people with suicidal tendencies, like in karkand, on the bridge, when i.e. a machine gunner lies near the post (?) of the bridge, be behind him and take cover and heal him
Trust me; That would be good for reviving, besides when you spawn it's usually infront of a tank or a PKM.

Though I haven't gone for my expert heal yet myself But the heals I did do have mostly been on snipers
Baked Nut
+2|6477|Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Got mine on Jalalabad when our usmc team was pinned down at the lake   i just stayed there giving everyone health and i got it ened map with over 100 team points from healing everyone hehe
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6634|Gold coast, Aus.
Stats pad if you *cant* do it.

I got mine legit, but if you cant get it, been having really bad luck and medals = your lyfe, then stats pad imo.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6799|Bulgaria

Darky wrote:

Playing medic would probably be a good start.
ha-ha-ha, that's how I got my Expert First Aid

Karkand! that's the place to get it!
1927(h)
Jala - IO- 64 man serv, was about  25 v 25 was flying through it 1st half and then slowed down did it with 4 tkts remaining, don't try shooting people revive if u must but find choke points (I was MEC, I suggest the rocks infront of the outpost either side of road). Just run arcoss the road, back and fore dropping packs and replenishing them.
falafel
+5|6342

JaggedPanther wrote:

falafel wrote:

Trust me; That would be good for reviving, besides when you spawn it's usually infront of a tank or a PKM.

Though I haven't gone for my expert heal yet myself But the heals I did do have mostly been on snipers
oh i forget to say i meant IO karkand

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard