BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6641|Manitowoc, WI

Dsp-CS- wrote:

if you dont care then why post?
To tell everyone that he doesn't care.  Now the world knows that polarbearz doesn't care and I, for one, can sleep again.

JaMDuDe wrote:

I didnt say i am the best player,  although i am. I said i was better than everyone.
*ignoring Jamdude*

Last edited by BolvisOculus (2006-09-17 19:36:55)

TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6556|Australia

Dsp-CS- wrote:

this is the worst luck for me ever, anywhere i play i get punished for bullshit that shouldnt be punished. for example, i was in a jet flying around Zatar Wetlands or w/e and at the same time i had a teammate who stole the Mig from the other side flying above me, which i didnt notice. So he accidentely goes down ramming into me and what do you know, he gets teamkilled by me then after a short notice i see the "you were punished for a teamkill", thats just fucked up, but its only four points, i could care less, but still shit like that is annoying, and when people just fuck around ram into you or stand infront of your jet just to get run over and punish you.

Would you agree or disagree with me? or just post your opinions about it
welcome to BF2.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6728|Alaska
Welcome to Bf2? lol ok, look at my stats and then ask the same question

Last edited by Dsp-CS- (2006-09-17 20:16:21)

Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6778|United States of America

polarbearz wrote:

I. Dont. Care.
Bearz, did Chuy allow you negative karma again?!?!?! I'll contribute!
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6568
Who cares if they punish, it's the kick from it that bugs me. I fired 2 missiles from the jet at a blackhawk and watched as they passed through it and then made a sharp 45 degree turn downward and into a friendly attack chopper killing 2 teammates. Of course they both punished immediately and + the dingleberry who forced a tk at takeoff and it's byebye for a round.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6556|Australia

Dsp-CS- wrote:

Welcome to Bf2? lol ok, look at my stats and then ask the same question
It was just a figure of speech.
Phoenix2
Professional Medic Whore
+43|6551|Karkand

Miller wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

I. Dont. Care.
Bearz, did Chuy allow you negative karma again?!?!?! I'll contribute!
Guys, why are the forums acting all sluggish? When i load a page and try to scroll down, it will randomly pause.
zombiguy
+1|6512
Idiots punish for accidents...

I say if it's accidental and they punish, hunt 'em down and KILL 'EM AGAIN
maestrium
+13|6507|Arizona
I have a solution. Don't TK in the first place.
Jim_Bred
+15|6524
I agree, I never intentionally tk or shoot my own team, yet somehow I get punished %90 of the time
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6728|Alaska
thats a dumb solution there, ever heard of accidents?
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6454|Washington State, USA
I always get punished, yet i never punnish no matter what
Diray
+13|6484|København, Danmark
The only accidental TK I punish, is when I have been bombed by a friendly jet 12 times in the same round.
It really piss me off. Particularly when there are no enemies around at all.
Or when I've just exited a vehicle. I figure there's some bug that makes it look like the vehicle is hostile, but look at the minimap, for christ's sake.

Anyway, I agree with OP. There are alot of freak accidents out there which you have no control over.
Never been kicked due to excessive TK'ing though.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6815
If you shoot me, I will punish you.
If you drive through me, I will punish you.

Two exceptions:

If I run into to the road without looking, I will forgive you.
If I walk through continuous suppressing fire, I will forgive you.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6621|Cheshire. UK
I got punished by a retard because a jet was raping us silly so I shot it down ..the retard drives past me in his jeep ..the debris from the jet landed on him killing him......such and such a prick punished you for a team kill.....there was not even a pause from him dying to me getting the message....prick....
killa_karnickl
Plöt aba Madurah
+34|6466|Austria - Graz
First,

JaMDuDe wrote:

But I'm better than everyone, so it doesn't matter if i made them tk me, they still deserve to get punished.
u are just an idiot.
Especially cuz u killed 2335 Teammates, made 1324 Teamdamages and  583 Vehicle damages.
I hope every 2335 victim punished u instantly.

Second:

Ever thought about the advantages about a teamkill? Not directly for the killer and the killed player, but for the medic next to him. So he gets 2 more points, and the team wont lose any ticket. It´s seldom, but would u deny 2 extra points?
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6815

killa_karnickl wrote:

First,

JaMDuDe wrote:

But I'm better than everyone, so it doesn't matter if i made them tk me, they still deserve to get punished.
u are just an idiot.
Especially cuz u killed 2335 Teammates, made 1324 Teamdamages and  583 Vehicle damages.
I hope every 2335 victim punished u instantly.

Second:

Ever thought about the advantages about a teamkill? Not directly for the killer and the killed player, but for the medic next to him. So he gets 2 more points, and the team wont lose any ticket. It´s seldom, but would u deny 2 extra points?
So that's a net loss of 2 points then?
Smiddy
+0|6452
Totaly agree with you DSP-CS-  if your in the way of a jet, tank what ever and its coming for you its your own fault, i only punish if does soemthing that is completely on purpose, something petty like shooting you just so they can go for a ride, otherwise i dont worry about it.
IntrebuloN
+8|6493
i wish i could punish myself, i do some pretty stupid shit sometimes ;D

like jumping off a building and hitting '9' 8 times in a row to get my chute to open, just to accidentally disable it and die lol

i would DEFINITELY punish myself for that ;D

on a serious note, the only time i REALLY hate being punished  is when i'm in a jet bombing armour/apcs that my teammates on the ground can obviously see

NO IM NOT TRYING TO KILL YOU I CAN BARELY SEE YOU AND I'M A TAD TOO FOCUSED ON MY TARGET TO SEE THE ODD TROOP NEARBY, I'M KILLING ARMOUR SO IT DOESNT KILL YOU

and to end on another funny note, i got a neutralization point in a j-10 today...rofl talk about timing

Last edited by IntrebuloN (2006-09-21 03:21:00)

{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6701|In You Endo- Stoke
I only punish when its blatant they did it on purpose,accidents do happen i run out and not look then get runover i will forgive.
And i don't mind when people punish me when they fly off to the edge of the map and not fly,cus they want to fly with there buddy(in heli) but its worth it when i c4 there ass when i jump out.

TBH though i don't hardly punish i feel its like a unwritten rule,be an ass and punish for accidents and you will get punished when you make mistakes.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6560|Search Whore killing fields
How to get around ramming into eachother : Voip with other pilot in your squad. Me and 1 guy went around on Oman and raped the hell out of mec. No Su34 or Mig got in the air.

I do notice all the idiots play on Karkand so if you stay away from karkand you wont get Bullshit stuff.

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-09-21 03:18:09)

Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6607|Finland
I only punish for tk if someone tk'd me for plane or tank.
(Check my sig.)
RiferAssualt
+2|6476
The worst tk i ever had was that I am playing kubra dam, ok so I am in an F-18 hunting down a MIG. My missles miss.... all 6 of them, they turn down and hit an allied Cobra...... They both die punishing instantly. The debre from the Cobra hits a tank...teamkills them, then the blast kills the infantry around the tank.... FFS I HAD LIKE 7 TEAM KILLS IN 4 SECONDS WTF? I got banned so fast off that round; Im like dude? THE ROUND JUST STARTED
oddball79
+1|6697
I play on one of the B1 Station servers, and they have somebody always watching to see if it was a justifiable punish or not and they have cleaned out alot of noobs who did this.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6742|Scotland

Fearmesnipers wrote:

Sadly Shit happens.

People punish because they hate die'ing and if someone on there own team has killed them then that said person gest angry.

Personally i try to give every1 5 seconds to type the word sorry. IF they dont i punish
Same here.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard