Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467
12:00 Los Anegeles/1:00 Denver/2:00 Chicago/3:00 New York/4:00 Buenos Aires/8:00 Dublin/9:00 Berlin/10:00 Gaza/11:00 Moscow/3:00 Shanghai/6:00 Sydney/7:00 Wellington on Sunday would be a good time for it, most people would get a better time (except for maybe Wasder because it would be a rather late 11:00 where he lives).
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6730|Peoria, Illinois
Sundays are a no go. It's football season in America.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6548|Southeastern USA
it's probably just best to have rolling schedules anyway, when you're playing across continents and time zones someone's always going to be out

Thanks for the invites, I did get them, but did not have a chance to hook up, I spent all day saturday taking my lil bro to his first NOPI show and blew the engine on the Pink Pony (pink '65 convertible mustang, also the name of a very good atlanta strip club) on my way back home, and had a date that night, so unless you all turn into hottie females of legal consentual age I think I made the right decision, glad to see it worked out well for ya'll, hope to make it next time

anyone got a 1965 ford 289 for sale?
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6653|Westminster, Colorado

M1-Lightning wrote:

Seconded.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina
Sundays are not good for me either, I attend to the football soccer matches.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6695|NJ
Well it's no good for me right now my inhouse internet got shut off cause my roommate can't pay bills. He's going to get kicked out when he gets back from montral, as a lesson to him
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6548|Southeastern USA
take pictures of the kicking!!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467

terrafirma wrote:

M1-Lightning wrote:

Seconded.
Well in the US it will not go so late (starts at 4:00 NYC, 3:00 Chicago, 2:00 Denver and 1:00 LA) so if anything you will only miss the first part.

And so this doesn't happen get TiVo, plus you do not have to watch all the commercials which take up 60% of the air-time. If you can afford it, its really a great device.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command

Bubbalo wrote:

Marley:  I don't remember the first one, ..............I don't know what was wrong (not that I'm a great player normally, but still..................) yerded absolutely  raped me everytime we got close to each other in game. Shit I hope he didn't get any screenshots as I would be so exposed for the ' noy great player normally I am, diggit? I seem to be wankering about in my strawfulbottoms whenever I encounter the dreaded ATG/yerded. Islike ya blimey caunt seem to see 'im coming, riaght?
There was this one time he came screaming in like the unholy Angel of Death riding with Satans 72 screaming virgins in a truck. I shouted over teamspeak, overriding my drooling brethren and said "yerded is my bitch " I ran up to his truck, like a young puppy looking for a treat, hoping to hurt him, badly, but he snook up behind me and made red, strawberry colored paste outta me kiwi bannoogin, see?
Ya, but I think you got me twice, so I say; wanna a remake you kiwi?
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6695|NJ

kr@cker wrote:

take pictures of the kicking!!
oh if from the forum you don't get a take of the kind of an ass I really am. I plan on taking pics of the kicking him out... It should be funny, I'm kinda scary when I'm mad, I have the Irish/German temper.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6560
Hey, ATG, weren't you the one complaining about dropouts? I don't remember you killing me that much.............and I'm not a kiwi, dipshit.
ATG
Banned
I know it to be a insult to Aussues. Thats why I called you that.
Kiwi dipshit.
jonsimon
+224|6494

ATG wrote:

I know it to be a insult to Aussues. Thats why I called you that.
Kiwi dipshit.
Kiwi is a nickname for NZers. Not aussies.
ATG
Banned
Yes I know.
A guy I met from Australia said to me in a drunken Aussy accent;

you wanna piss some one off from Australia mate? Call 'em a kiwi, it drives 'em facking bonkers, eh wot?

he explained why.

So, it was just a subtle jab. Nevermind.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA
LOL, I am now starting to notice a few sigs with proof that they had killed me last weekend.........It feels so nice to be loved. No worries to all of you that I waxed, I didn't take any screen shots of your agonizing deaths.

Last edited by lowing (2006-09-24 11:13:20)

mofo65
+6|6630|Valrico, FL USA
I would enjoy kicking some neocon ass, count me in.
bogo24dk
+26|6505
Kicking NeoCon's.......ahhh with pleasure
Count me in to if there is still room, and off course if the ping is ok.
vedds
+52|6754|Christchurch New Zealand

ATG wrote:

Yes I know.
A guy I met from Australia said to me in a drunken Aussy accent;

you wanna piss some one off from Australia mate? Call 'em a kiwi, it drives 'em facking bonkers, eh wot?

he explained why.

So, it was just a subtle jab. Nevermind.
ATG, normally you are cool bro. But you crossed the line. Never, NEVER EVER call Bubbalo a kiwi again. you are demeaning a whole nation, and bubbalo will only feel flattered!

(im serious, do this again and the entire NZ airforce and navy will be out to get you!
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3959|SL,UT

necro posting because i don't give a fuck. and, i would have loved to been a part of this.
Ivan Kara
+0|3869
I hate war doves and pacifist. Especially when they are from Germany, Denmark, and Norway. We should expand NATO. But Euros already don't pay their fair share.

Last edited by Ivan Kara (2014-01-26 07:04:03)

jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

The grand days of D&ST: An international consortium of views and debates worthy of the Jedi archives.
Extra Medium
THE UZI SLAYER
+79|4194|Oklahoma

jsnipy wrote:

The grand days of D&ST: An international consortium of views and debates worthy of the Jedi archives.
Nah, it was always pretty shit.  There was just more diversity to the shittiness of it.
BVC
+325|6695
I'll admit it now, I only played for the cons because I knew the libs would be shit & lose.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America
They were just so afraid of their own guns that they didn't stand a chance. uwotm8
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3719
Now that they found those 3 Jewish kids dead, how many Palestinians are going to get bombed in retaliation?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard