+0|6737|Eersel
I pack my band take my Scar-L 
Deedubya
+-2|6822|The Seventh Circle of Hell
I pack my bag and take a....medic!!!
Seth Infinite
+3|6759|Houston, The Republic of Texas
I pack my bag and have another drink!

Actually, I have a drink, pack my bag and have another drink.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6775|The Netherlands
I pack my bag and take a bag
Fearnight
+0|6755
I pack my bag and take a med kit.
dirtyepics
+19|6752|England
I bag my pack and have a smoke
Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6743|Germany
Hey guys don't take asleep, move, move, move

I pack my bag and take a tank, a hop, the wrench, my Scar-L, a....medic!!!, a bag, a med kit, a drink

and have a smoke

(For these guys even don't know how it works, mark the bolt sentence and add something ya imagine of BF2)
Have fun guys
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6840
I pack my bag and take a tank, a hop, the wrench, my Scar-L, a....medic!!!, a bag, a med kit, a drink, a smoke, and three snipers in a blackhawk.

EDIT:

man the guy below me mess it up.

Last edited by Krappyappy (2005-12-07 03:15:41)

dirtyepics
+19|6752|England
I pack my bag and take a tank, a hop, the wrench, my Scar-L, a....medic!!!, a bag, a med kit, a drink a smoke and have intomate relations with Natalie Portman.......
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6861|Cologne, Germany

finally a thread that lives up to the forum title....

I pack my bag and take a tank, a hop, the wrench, my Scar-L, a....medic!!!, a bag, a med kit, a drink a smoke and have intimate relations with Natalie Portman in a RIB...
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6857
At this point the thread should die, since nobody should want sloppy seconds or thirds with Mz. Portman.  With that in mind...

I pack my bag and take a tank, a hop, the wrench, my Scar-L, a....medic!!!, a bag, a med kit, a drink a smoke and have intimate relations with Natalie Portman in a RIB, and a condom.
M90Medic
Wiki Contributor
+2|6774|Medicland, sthlm

I pack my bag and take a tank, a hop, the wrench, my Scar-L, a....medic!!!, a bag, a med kit, a drink a smoke and have intimate relations with Natalie Portman in a RIB, a condom, and an ancient greek javelin.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6863|Bryan/College Station, TX
I don't know.. Natalie could use some good deep trucken... Nothing like a quicky i.e. a Flashbang!

I pack my bag and take a tank, a hop, the wrench, my Scar-L, a....medic!!!, a bag, a med kit, a drink a smoke and have intimate relations with Natalie Portman in a RIB, with a condom and a flashbang.

Last edited by kilroy0097 (2005-12-07 04:13:26)

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
leighto
+1|6737|Australia
I pack my bag and take a tank, a hop, the wrench, my Scar-L, a....medic!!!, a bag, a med kit, a drink a smoke and have intimate relations with Natalie Portman in a RIB with angelina jolie joining in the fun

sex in a boat is like a light beer........fucking close to water.

oh my god i love that joke
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6750|Uhh... erm...
I would join in if it were not already so twisted.
dirtyepics
+19|6752|England
I finally write something that you lot like

I pack my bag and take a tank, a hop, the wrench, my Scar-L, a....medic!!!, a bag, a med kit, a drink a smoke and have intimate relations with Natalie Portman in a RIB with angelina jolie joining in the fun and telling us she deeply regrets the whole Billy Bob Thornton Debacle but god love him for Monsters Ball cos Halle was so into it and.......

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard