manitobapaintballa
+32|6634
the hover tanks ans the walkers will be whored (by me)
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6708
I will whore the Koenig AVR. It is far better than the stock AT rockets. Also everything in the game is really balanced. You can take down anything if you have the right kit or vehicle.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6496|Purdue
I'm gunna whore my 1337 skeelz!
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6760|The Island of Carls Jr.
Me to. lol
Volatile
+252|6720|Sextupling in Empire

Recon explosives whoring FTW!

Lets see, you can now have claymores and c4 at the same time, and when those run out start tossing those nades!
TheSuicideCommando
+3|6484|General Quarters-Argentina
I think the people who love the BF2 ( like me, like YOU ) will still playing this fucking-cool game...why ? because its great, and thats all.
Fuck the 2142. Its like the CS and CSS, or CS 1.4 and CS 1.6. The BF2 rulez
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
I wonder. You guys know how jeeps are mostly used as a ONE PERSON vehicle? Not much "Oh, Im goona help and pick up squad mates to capture flags" Instead its "BEEP BEEP GET THE FUCK OFF THE ROAD IM NOT PICKING ANYONE UP"

In 2142 do people steal APCs and just hog the launch pods by themselves?
Ex. To effectively take on a Titan Im guessing you need 4-6 people from an APC, BUT one guys drives off and uses the pods repeatedly without getting reinforcements.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6859|Bryan/College Station, TX
Knife unlocks. They kill from 5 feet away. Will be heavily abused if gotten.

Camo/C7 charge laying. The bane to all vehicle operaters.

Rocket GL. With some practice it is sure to be used more often than it should.

Knife Unlocks. I mention this twice because it WILL get on your nerves.

Claymores? Do not fear. They hurt friendlies. So don't expect them to be thrown about as liberally.

APC Mortar cannon. In the hands of an expert you won't know what hit you... ever.

Long range Tank shots. Something killed me. It was over there some place. Yea that speck on the horizon.

This is all I can think of at this moment.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6735|California

the IPS is fuxxing useless, so is the shield.

as for whores, i have already been called an "AC (active camo) whore"
and a shotgun whore.

i lol @ internets
golgoj4
+51|6790|North Hollywood
So is the the pre-2142 bitching thread? Only gamers would complain about an unfinished project. Come on guys, @ least wait until they release to rag on them.

*ducks*
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6553|Search Whore killing fields

golgoj4 wrote:

So is the the pre-2142 bitching thread? Only gamers would complain about an unfinished project. Come on guys, @ least wait until they release to rag on them.

*ducks*
Wheres the fun in that
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6776

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

I wonder. You guys know how jeeps are mostly used as a ONE PERSON vehicle? Not much "Oh, Im goona help and pick up squad mates to capture flags" Instead its "BEEP BEEP GET THE FUCK OFF THE ROAD IM NOT PICKING ANYONE UP"

Ex. To effectively take on a Titan Im guessing you need 4-6 people from an APC, BUT one guys drives off and uses the pods repeatedly without getting reinforcements.
You can spwan into APCs and transport helis in titan mode, so it doesnt really matter. And about the Titan thing, they're often completely undefended.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6553|Search Whore killing fields

Talon wrote:

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

You can spwan into APCs and transport helis in titan mode, so it doesnt really matter. And about the Titan thing, they're often completely undefended.
Is it kinda like BF:V ?
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6671|Brisbane, Australia

kilroy0097 wrote:

Knife unlocks. They kill from 5 feet away. Will be heavily abused if gotten.

Camo/C7 charge laying. The bane to all vehicle operaters.

Rocket GL. With some practice it is sure to be used more often than it should.

Knife Unlocks. I mention this twice because it WILL get on your nerves.

Claymores? Do not fear. They hurt friendlies. So don't expect them to be thrown about as liberally.

APC Mortar cannon. In the hands of an expert you won't know what hit you... ever.

Long range Tank shots. Something killed me. It was over there some place. Yea that speck on the horizon.

This is all I can think of at this moment.
What knife unlocks? I dont know of any of those, I only saw the standard knife

So far, the rockets prawn, really really hard, but they are also easy to get out of the way, so its balanced, The shield is a fucking waste, as it covers your shins WOOOOOWW and the only thing it blocks are those unmmaned turrets

Those will be whored up, you wont be able to shit or breath air without one of those things shooting you
Talon
+341|6776

DirtyMexican wrote:

Is it kinda like BF:V ?
Never played Vietnam.
encoded_evil
+1|6674|Gent

RaVeN.sco wrote:

U DO REALISE THIS GAME IS BIG SMELLY POO !

BF2 skin/mod, and they charging you for it.

dont give me the "its a new game" b/s. its not its a mod of bf2.

and a piss poor one at that.

/rant over
hmm I played the demo and its different than bf2 believe me ... shooting is total different, more UT style imo

::back on topic:: that 2142 engineer has a nice gun .... ^^
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6484

RaVeN.sco wrote:

/rant over
[sarcasm]
He is right. It is in the same way that Unreal Tournament is an Unreal mod, Quake 4 is a DOOM 3 mod and also how KotOR 2 was a KotOR mod. Thank you for your knowledge.[/sarcasm]
P581
Monkey
+44|6485

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

RaVeN.sco wrote:

/rant over
[sarcasm]
He is right. It is in the same way that Unreal Tournament is an Unreal mod, Quake 4 is a DOOM 3 mod and also how KotOR 2 was a KotOR mod. Thank you for your knowledge.[/sarcasm]
QFE
Talon
+341|6776
back on topic:: that 2142 engineer has a nice gun
Its a lot more balanced. Sniping is harder due to sway and takes place at shorter ranges. Assault are godo at attacking but a bit rubbish at defense, while support rule at defense and suck at attack. Engineer gets an SMG which is amazing at close range, and rubbish at longer ranges. They also get no pistol, forcing you to waste rockets for long range shooting.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6683

Talon wrote:

back on topic:: that 2142 engineer has a nice gun
Its a lot more balanced. Sniping is harder due to sway and takes place at shorter ranges. Assault are godo at attacking but a bit rubbish at defense, while support rule at defense and suck at attack. Engineer gets an SMG which is amazing at close range, and rubbish at longer ranges. They also get no pistol, forcing you to waste rockets for long range shooting.
The BF2142 Engineer SMG is basically the P90.  And as such, it works as a scoped long range pistol.
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6731
What are you talking about? Unless they changed the pistol accuracy in 2142, then a pistol is more accurate than a pre-1.3 m95... and the p90 isn't too accurate...
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Ok this is the 4th time I begged for this. CAN ANYONE LIST THE ASSAULT RIFLES AND CARBINES BY ORDER OF POWER. And another one for accuracy PLEEEEAAASE.
Havazn
+39|6709|van.ca

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

Ok this is the 4th time I begged for this. CAN ANYONE LIST THE ASSAULT RIFLES AND CARBINES BY ORDER OF POWER. And another one for accuracy PLEEEEAAASE.
I'm going to assume that they would be very similar in order of power to the guns in BF2. But, that's just an assumption.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6735|California

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

okiedokie!

1. BAUR H-AR - BF2 equivilant G3A3 (the accuracy is shit, though)
2. VOSS L-AR - BF2 equivilant L85A1 (a little more accurate)
3. KRYLOV AR - BF2 equivilant AK-101
3. SCAR 11 - BF2 equivilant M-16
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6678|under there hayousaidunderwear

stryyker wrote:

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

okiedokie!

1. BAUR H-AR - BF2 equivilant G3A3 (the accuracy is shit, though)
2. VOSS L-AR - BF2 equivilant L85A1 (a little more accurate)
3. KRYLOV AR - BF2 equivilant AK-101
3. SCAR 11 - BF2 equivilant M-16
although the scar 11 is automatic unlike the M-16

I never really used the Baur but I loved the voss and the Krylov....I think I liked the voss a little more tho.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard