ThePunisher_ITA_
+59|6642
Hate it.
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6475|Jax, Fl

disfunctionalass wrote:

This has been part of the game for a long time now. Get used to it and learn how to kill them doing that.
You're dumb.
samfink
+31|6595
ok, I don'tmind /omode, but  HATE it when the whole f**king enemy teamis around ONE bloody flag on Oman, and they all have M95s, and you can't get anywhere near them, and whne you go snpier with an m95 to cut down on the deatbna little so your teamcan overwhelm them and cap the flag, soemhow they know a) exactly where you are and b) hide behind sandbags all the f**king time.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6729|Tampa Bay Florida
it's fun but it leaves an open door for people to point farm with the medic kit.  I really hope they change that in a later patch.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6809|Human Meat Shield

Spearhead wrote:

it's fun but it leaves an open door for people to point farm with the medic kit.  I really hope they change that in a later patch.
Like people didn't point farm...pfft!! Go to any map anytime and show me a team that isn't point farming. If people would play without point farming you'd have tanks fight tanks, jets fight jets, in 1300 hours I've never seen vehicles fight each other without the surprise-around-the-corner-I-have-to-fight-the-tank-thing. Point farming will never go away, the medics are doing thier job, the tanks and jets are not.
Slickfish
+24|6663
I've only played afew rounds and to be honest I didn't like it, its just one huge grenade fest!!.
To me thats no fun, so I don't join IO servers, problem solved.
Evans131
+0|6473|Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I like the Infantry only mode, but it does tend to bore me after a few rounds.
=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6585|Leftern America
infantry only=massive points

massive points=me happy

me happy=pwnage
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6691|United States
I like it because there is no tanks, heli, jets and apcs plus my favorite infantry maps are, strike at karkand, warlord and road to jalalabad
RGP_Rommel
+1|6498

imdead wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Like people didn't point farm...pfft!! Go to any map anytime and show me a team that isn't point farming. If people would play without point farming you'd have tanks fight tanks, jets fight jets, in 1300 hours I've never seen vehicles fight each other without the surprise-around-the-corner-I-have-to-fight-the-tank-thing. Point farming will never go away, the medics are doing thier job, the tanks and jets are not.
Amen to that brother. One of the things, I hate most about vehicle servers. Mec tanks raping the spawn on one side, while USMC tanks raping the spawn on the other.

I love the IO option! Although my heart doesn't race as much without the thump thump of the APC shooting at me!

Last edited by RGP_Rommel (2006-09-19 00:41:34)

THE RUSKIE
+19|6483|UK but from Russia(StP)
Lol now IO improves peoples stats as u get killed less, as u get revived. And points go up quicker, as EA didnt think they'll create legal stat padding with the defriballators lol, good on em i love it, u dont even need to kill anyone, just revive... revive....
THE RUSKIE
+19|6483|UK but from Russia(StP)

imdead wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Is there gona be a later patch?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6729|Tampa Bay Florida

imdead wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

I was using the Medic kit last night on IO and I got over 100 points, while second place had 70 something.  Flying jets isn't the same as Medic point farming. 

They need to limit the Medic kit or remove it from IO completely.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6479|Brisbane, Australia

i reckon medics are ok in IO - i like the points :p,
but i reckon they should include artillery in IO mode that would be sick
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
LiQuiDLoGiK
+0|6489

maestrium wrote:

I love it, but the only problem is that the balance completely changes. Infantry only on Jalalabad and Karkand sucks because USMC will always win (except for those lucky times). Other than that, it is a great addition to the game.
i am a 20 hour BF2 noob, and I love the IO.  I find its a great way to get accustomed to the game.  And I mostly play karkand and I tend to win more as MEC.
sgt_rambo35
Banned
+5|6505
i do, no longer is every artillery aimed at me when i spawn
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6479|Brisbane, Australia

sgt_rambo35 wrote:

i do, no longer is every artillery aimed at me when i spawn
yeh i guess cause in IO everyone is a lot closer together it would be kinda gay, i always seem to be the only one killed by it in vanilla bf2
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6734|San Francisco
I actually really despise Infantry Only...it hasn't grown on me yet.  I just end up getting more frustrated than anything else when playing that mode.
SPANKY_HAMSTER
+9|6611|B.C CANADA

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

last two posts^^^

jalalabad is good i played IO on that yesterday

Warlord is good also....but i still find a good long 64 map but not a lot of ppl Leviathen...u gotta try it....its really fun for that map....expecialy if u have SVD
Leviathen kicks ass i love that map( FAV ) and for your wake island question      Wake Island 24/7 [ The Slaugter House ]
IP: 70.84.176.14:16567 it is a good bunch of guys and a good server to
dh124289
Anything but what it is now!
+11|6716
Love it... I'm hooked. Ive only tried Karkand and Warlord IO so far, but the fighting is so intense.

The potential for squad play on IO is immense.. no threat of being wiped out by arty or armor, so squads actually stay together more. I was playing Warlord tonight as Insurgent and at one point I capped the Security Office flag just as the SAS were taking the Palace, then I ran towards the Palace with 2 squadmates only to be faced with 8 SAS troops coming out the front door of the Palace. So cool...
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6570|Boston, MA
I don't really like IO, it takes the whole teamwork aspect out of the game. It also takes out what makes BF2, BF2...
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6475|Jax, Fl
I find that squad play is reduced as most of the time the whole team is bunched together and if a whole squad runs (because they can't take any vehicles for transportation) they become the biggest target out tehre.
Kanye North
randy
+80|6504

Knight`UK wrote:

i love it  but i love the whole game tbfh fuck the whiners out there
junipertreestoner
+1|6474
infantry only rules. hardcore action without the fear of getting fucked by APC's or tanks. although it is a grenade fest sometimes, especially at karkand in the beginning of a round. but if that sucks for you, then you are just standing on the wrong place and playing the wrong game. and I beat the revive whores with support cause you can get over 100 resupply points easily. and don't we all love points. stop whining and enjoy
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6692|Norway
If you love inf only - like I do - come join us now. We just put up Karkand + Jalalabad inf only.

https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/193.160.156.169:16568.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard