Green-Lynx
+1|6770|Scotland!!!
I CANT GET THE FRICKIN THING!!!!!!!

i suck with knife, dont know how close u need to be, then wen u go get close they just jump about n nade ya or wen u make a run to get em they shoot u

so anyone got any tips that wud help me get it..............
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6764|The Hague, Netherlands

well i got the basic and veteran thanks too some kamikaze medics, when you knived somebody you leave him and some medic rushes over with 5000km/h towards him revives him and i got 2 knife kills. (when hes on the ground you go next to it and voila)

or just spawnkill i see that all the time, guys with knives in the hand waiting for an enemy to spawn.........
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Buzerk1
+44|6862
Use the search function.... there is plenty of post giving tips about it
Absinthe
+18|6782
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=6000

a good thread about this problem. You should try my tactics, its near the end of the 2nd page.

Last edited by Absinthe (2005-12-06 11:25:37)

dobbs
Pawtucket Patriot
+0|6777|Cohog, RI
Hey lynx,
You play 40k?  Tau?  me too.  Good luck on the knife badge, i just got it recently sneaking up on camping snipers at the dam.  Just run, jump, dive, stab stab stab... repeat 7 times
Green-Lynx
+1|6770|Scotland!!!
hey dobbs, nah i dont play 40k, just searched it to get a kool pic for my sig lol , make new sigs all the time though lol

Last edited by Green-Lynx (2005-12-06 14:07:42)

twistedsphere
+0|6772
You must be swift, young one. Swift like Ninja.
Skinnister
+43|6751|UK

Absinthe wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=6000

a good thread about this problem. You should try my tactics, its near the end of the 2nd page.
Yeah sounds like a good tactic, BUT what about the people who dont have SF yet , i can only get mine at x-mass which sucks balls but the knife and the pistol badge are all i need to get first sargent
_|x|ake|x|_
+0|6778|greenville, sc
i got mine last night....one kill in perticular....i was commander and did a uav....seen this guy coming around the corner i was about to go around...so i keep goin he comes around and sees me and starts unloading at me, and hes backing up the whole time....hits me like 2 times and i still knife him...it was great....made rest of the round go by better.....even though i was just knifing the whole round and everytime someone would see me id get killed.....kinda sucks...but its still fun
Fearnight
+0|6761
The first time I really tried I couldn't even get 1 kill. ONE FREAKING KILL in a whole round for Karkand was too much to ask for I suppose. On my second try I used a different tactic. This time I went way around to the left (on US) so I could come up behind all the MEC in the infamous alley. Sure enough, I got 2-3 kills each run before I was killed. Got my badge after about 5 min.
kreinator
+0|6760
I don't know if this'll work, but you could easily get your knife-badge with 7 teamkills
=KHA= Verbal
+0|6752
Dark map with only half slots full, nuff said. Nailed my expert on Night Flight.
Just be sneaky and silent.
dobbs
Pawtucket Patriot
+0|6777|Cohog, RI

kreinator wrote:

I don't know if this'll work, but you could easily get your knife-badge with 7 teamkills
Pretty sure TKs count as TKs not kills for that weapon.
RadeonII
+1|6801
I got my basic today. I killed 2 snipers with the knife then I saw a few enemy behind a building so I ran around the other way and surprised them. There were 4 guys with 1 medic in the group I killed  and killed and their med was reviving them as I hacked away. Not sure how many I got once I heard the drum roll and saw the badge up on screen I didn't pay attention.  *HINT* if you run up on them without shooting I notice they wont fire on you so quickly
The_Razgriz
+0|6764
I dont think u can 'get them' the knife kills come accidentall, u are lucky if u find a sniper to knife. Mostly I make 2 or 3 knife kills in a round, but never 7. when I finnaly did get 7 knife kills I also got my veteran badge!
AirForce2076
+1|6767|MN
its best to just focus on using your gun, but when the opportunity arises, and you know you can surely get some knife kills, well, dig in. its always nice to have a uav hanging around in the air too so you know where they are looking and how many u can go for.
The_Razgriz
+0|6764
yeah what airforce said lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard