WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6704|Oslo, Norway

=[S3nf]= wrote:

edit:i really got a bad hangover so please,im in a VERY bad mood.
*hides*
0akleaves
+183|6584|Newcastle UK
pionts to where wilhelm is hiding and laughs
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6532|Southampton, UK

Right , looking forward to tonight boyo's Had a nice practice today and ready for action!
=[S3nf]=
Upside Down Space Cockroach
+150|6760|out of orbit

knightnufer wrote:

Right , looking forward to tonight boyo's Had a nice practice today and ready for action!
i got not enough sleep,a hangover and a shitty day @ work.

that means:i`m ready too
the_B3
BF2s EU 2142 Server Adore
+69|6613|The Netherlands
@Captain; you should turn the autobalance off for playing a war
captain-a
63 61 70 74 61 69 6e 2d 61
+141|6599|Germany

eS^theB3brr wrote:

@Captain; you should turn the autobalance off for playing a war
thx, i turned it off.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

Well the outcome of the match didn't come as a surprise,the old ones won and I know that the young ones gonna blame it on unbalanced teams.But they only got them self's to blame,they had a full team roster but some of them didn't have the courage to show up,which only prove their lack of team spirit.
I wanna thank all of the guys that did show up,old and young.I had a damn good time.
OLD GUYS FTW!!!!!!!!
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6498|Belgium

Game over.

First I want to apologize towards the YOUNG guys, I had some unexpected serious Real life complications so I couldn't make it in time for the strategies anymore. Escaped my problems to get on the server at 20.30 CET so I could still play. Didn't felt like saying a lot so that's why I didn't said much.

But it was a lot of fun, I got owned, I owned, I had fun.

It was a good match, I really like how we won the second karkand round. Only thing that bothered me a bit:
Karkand 12 vs 15
Oman, I have NO idea but at the end of the second round there were only 8 people left on our scoreboard...
Sharqi 9 vs 14.

I said to thedude before that I was a bit afraid we would be outnumbered by people not showing up, and sadly I was kinda right. We won the second karkand round, but on oman and Sharqi we just had too few players. Everywhere I went, there were three guys waiting. I admit that for example on sharqi the usmc chopper was really good (and annoying towards us ). I'm not saying that we lost because we were outnumbered as the Old guys did a very nice job, a lot of good tactics and teamwork, just saying that it might have been more challenging on the two last maps if it was more equal. Oh well, maybe for next time?

Thanks Superfly for organising, Captain for the server and everyone for playing, I had a great time!
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6752

Young Guys: We were out number, out gunned but we played with heart.  We went up against a tough team and we did good.  We played hard but victory was not in the cards tonight.  I wish I could have done more to help the team but my Armor Rampage was no very successful tonight.  They were definitely ready for us and as DeJappe said it felt like there were three guys waiting around every corner. 

Anyways, great first event and I am already thinking about next month's event!!!!  Got a great idea already.  Let me sleep on it and I'll share October's event with you later this week!.  Hint: Infantry Only...HUUUHAHAHAH
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

Im not gonna blame it on the Team Balanced, we played with style

you have to Admit Old Guys, we won the 2nd karkand in Style, c'mon admit it......

on Oman, we saw this coming...we Knew it, we did our best, and that wasn't enough

on Sharqi... well every move I made was covert, so not much choice there......

Great fun tho

you old guys won fair, but about the teams we did our best, but like I said before it, some of them who signed up, i have never seen......

and now after Bf2s eu time : =[S3nf]= (7) FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol S3nf as my worst enemy

well atleast no Gun. Serg anymore as my worst enemy
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
The Last Black Winegum
Mmmm! Winegums
+52|6576|Lancashire, UK
Had Great fun tonight!   Was more fun being on the winning team to be honest!

Well done to all who took part in this sure to be historical-event! 

https://img79.imageshack.us/img79/1800/screen045uk3.jpg
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

lol nice pic, what am I looking at, (the black man in the middle )
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
Was very good fun tonight and i am glad i got out of the birthday dinner for it!

The young guys put up a good fight, and the second round of karkand was a deserved victory for you.

Lets hope that next time we have balanced teams, and that people experience less CTD's (i crashed to desktop three times, Jahman twice, and many others all crashed before, during and after the games). But all in all we had a great time. Thanks To Brother Soup for organising it, Brother Captain for the server, Brother Dancer for the TS server and everyone else who took part.
Lt.Goldman
BF2s EU Server Admin (RETIRED)
+330|6633|The Netherlands
Soldiers,

I'm not going to talk about teams, or outcome of battles.
Most important: Tonight all of you [YNG] and [OLD] used teamwork, communications and tactics.
And the Result: Tough fighting and FUN (especially at the end )

IT WAS GREAT FIGHTING WITH OR AGAINST YOU GUYS !

Special thanks to Superfly-Cox,Captain-A and Dancer, for making the YOUNG VS OLD evening possible.

Goldman

https://82.165.35.89/bf2s/wiki/photoalbum/BF2s_EU_Division_lo-res.png
Hi-res version of this image (1920x1200)

Last edited by Lt.Goldman (2006-09-17 16:07:59)

Hallvard
+262|6493|North Norway

double phew, I barely made the event, got on the server at 20:33, and my internet dissapeared during the group picture, so I'm not in it, just good thing it didn't dissapear while we where playing
had loads of fun tonight, even tough I had negative k/d ratio most of the rounds
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6532|Southampton, UK

Great game guys, had real fun but at one point dude said:
Well done knightnifer.
I had no idea what i had done :s

Sadly i had to go at the end of Oman because of life problems, sucks really but at least i made it. Thanks to all to making it such a good evening, had real fun killing all the people i have wanted to kill with the same grenade
Shame i wasn't in the pic cos' i had to leave but oh well still shows what fun us EU guys are...

Thanks
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6781|NÃ¥rvei

Lt.Goldman wrote:

Soldiers,

Most important: Tonight all of you [YNG] and [OLD] used teamwork, communications and tactics.

Special thanks to Superfly-Cox,Captain-A and Dancer, for making the YOUNG VS OLD evening possible.

Goldman

http://82.165.35.89/bf2s/wiki/photoalbu … lo-res.png
Great picture, this is my new desktop
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6643|The Real World

Thanks to everyone who played last night. It was a fun night. Appologies to the [OLD] squad as on the second round of every map I got stuck in a squad that I did not choose and could not leave (Not the first time with 1.4). Thanks to the organisers for making this possible.
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6758|Hanging onto the UAV
Good games, pity the teams weren't balanced. And I'm annoyed I left before the team photo! 
JahManRed
wank
+646|6599|IRELAND

Had allot of fun and thats the main thing. A well won round on karkland for the young guys who were understrength. Enjoyed the Helli battles on oman the most.
Thanks to all who organized, provided servers and played. Lets do it again soon.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6498|Belgium

Lt.Goldman wrote:

Soldiers,

Goldman

http://82.165.35.89/bf2s/wiki/photoalbu … lo-res.png
Very very nice picture goldman! I hope to see the picture that B3 is taking with his Hig resolution camera (look at picture ) Really cool picture!
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6690|The Netherlands
I also had a great time last night, the young guys put up a real good fight imo.

Great job on the second round of karkand for the young guys. After we lost the gatehouse, we just spent too much tickets trying to take it back. After that 0-90 loss, i was kind of worried that the young guys were going to kick our asses for the rest of the night.

I like superfly's idea about an Infantry Only event with some city maps. I think that would be awesome. Maybe mix up the teams instead of young vs old again. I think it maybe easier to balance the team that way.

Thanks to everyone who played last night, great teamwork and great times guys.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Were the OLD guys pissed when we capt Gatehouse?, When I was moving towards it in my Apc, I didn't see any enemy

well Hellhead in that building, but I couldn't hit him

ps. which battlerecorder file is that group photo stuff in.........couldn't find it
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6727|Hell, p.o box 666

this topic will be closed tomorrow 08:00 CET
The Last Black Winegum
Mmmm! Winegums
+52|6576|Lancashire, UK

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

ps. which battlerecorder file is that group photo stuff in.........couldn't find it
http://82.165.35.89/bf2s/misc/demos/aut … 19.bf2demo

didn't show up on the menu for some reason.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard