_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6584|England

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

_The.Don_05 wrote:

Defiance wrote:

Can I be a medic?

Teehee.

Especially out of you that makes no sense. Accuracy means everything at 400m.
Lol nice.

If I'm in then ill join, but if TOP participate i might just have to stay in especially.
So you can ATTEMPT to get screenies of you "owning" them all? Me no think so amigo.
Lol no I think it may go the other way if I tried that, I would like to see what happens when the ego's of the snipers meet the ego's of the TOP clan.
Entertayner
+826|6572

_The.Don_05 wrote:

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

_The.Don_05 wrote:

Lol nice.

If I'm in then ill join, but if TOP participate i might just have to stay in especially.
So you can ATTEMPT to get screenies of you "owning" them all? Me no think so amigo.
Lol no I think it may go the other way if I tried that, I would like to see what happens when the ego's of the snipers meet the ego's of the TOP clan.
The world would implode.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6698|Germany

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

_The.Don_05 wrote:

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

The world would implode.
Nope,they would just all get disconnected.
No broadband-connection on this planet can cope with the gaming data of the combined cockyness of the WOoKies alone....
ATC
+58|6745|...
im in
pzerofgh
+1|6452
im in!
Entertayner
+826|6572

Anyone else?
Master*
Banned
+416|6496|United States
yo en el competition
Entertayner
+826|6572

Anyone else care to..?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
when's this thing gonna be?
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6710
yeah I will try and play... although I will suck do to not playing on my own PC ( my PSU is toast).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard