^AgentHawk
Clear! You're good to go!
+17|6499|"Near Det.", MI
The Mott v Huron game (iam Mott :p)

Football game: IT WAS AMAZING! We had a very shitty first quarter with 4 personals on US and nothing on them, aka Port Huron, very unfair. They scored the first TD then us in the second half. It's now 7 all. After the half, it went down hill from there. We scored again but missed the extra point because the hike was off. They scored 2 TD's and got both extra points. Moral is low. It's now 13-21. To open the 4th quarter, PH scores to make it 13-28. Then we finally score because of our beautiful pass to the right flanker who crossed over and cut back to the weak side! I love you Joe. We get the extra point this time to make it 20-28. Then they score...booo...to make it 20-34...but they missed the extra point...yey! Now it's 5:00 odd min. left in the last quarter. They kick off and we return it to the 35 our side. Then the unthinkable happened...a turnover! Bastards. They push us back to the 30. Then we sacked thir QB and he fumbled it and we recovered it! We also injured him too because it happened when he was in mid throw, so he's out of the game. We then make it to the 1 yard line with about 2 min. left. Did a very nice reverse triple option (left side) with the pitch and he dove ball first and planted the ball just past the line for a TD! We tag on the extra point to make it 27-34. The stands have never been so alive! Jumping all around and people chanting, it was great! We kick off, but it's very high and only goes to the 45 on their side. THE IDIOT TRIES TO CATCH IT BUT IT BOUNCES OUT OF HIS HANDS AND OVER HIS HEAD AND WE CATCH THE BALL! Simply amazing! We get tackled at the 40 with just under a min. to go!
We get it to the 1 yrd line again and the crowd is going crazy! I've been to all the football games in the past and present and these people never have cheered so loud! It's like some 20 odd seconds left to go! We score a TD the same way as before, with the same play but no reverse! It's now 33-34 with us on the time out and exactly 12 seconds left to go! Of course we are going to do a spread fake run and we do it and we the 2 point conversion to make it f****** 35-34! The crowd goes nuts! They rush onto the field and suround the players who are going nuts as well because this is the first time in history Warren Mott has gone 4-0, undefeated baby! (after they make PH do the walk of shame, aka shake hands)

That is the complete truth in every way, you can just ask anyone from WCS...everyone knows about it; in the newspapers and everything!
Simon
basically
+838|6670|UK
Please use the enter button. It helps :p

I'm not really into American football but I'm sure most people on this forum are
*e6/TheChronic
+21|6494
that's pretty tight i wish my schools football team could win lol
darad0
+40|6634|Centreville, VA
college >>>> high school

LETS GO

MOUNTAINEERS!

5th in the nation baby.
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6741|Louisiana
I still follow my high school's football team, they made it to the state championship for the first time last year but they lost. The other team had recruited illegal players who were displaced by Hurricane Katrina, and those players won the game for them. It was sad, even their head coach said that they wouldn't have won if they didn't have those players. But the athletics association did an investigation, found that they had recruited, and stripped them of the title, and put their football program on suspension for a few years I think.

The team is good this year too, I think they have a decent chance of winning state again. I went to high school with Domanick Davis, the running back for the Texans, and also with Jesse Daniels - he's a defensive player for LSU and he'll probably make it into the NFL next year. We have a lot of home-grown talent.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6732|California

im glad i quit my football team

we lost our preseason game to Orange Lutheran, 58 - 7

we are currently 0 and 3, mostly because our best QB left for Ohio State last year. (He is a 2nd string D-end)
^AgentHawk
Clear! You're good to go!
+17|6499|"Near Det.", MI
Thats pretty cool that you still follow them after so long. Iam a Juinor in high school so I will follow them.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6590|Florida
I dont care much for college/HS football personally.  I dont really get into pro foot ball either, but I am always eager for my cities NFL team to win, I want to see them win a super bowl.  My HS football team sucked.  I think when I was a sophomore the varsity team won maybe 1 game that year.  By my SR year, I think it was a decent team, they won maybe 5 or 6 games loool.
arson
+99|6649|New York
Sounds exciting! Cograts on the great comeback.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard