chuuby
+19|6636
lets just the chamged the game because you dont like somethng. people like you piss me off. you just because you dont like something they should change the game. maybe i love getting nade spammed all day. i think that map with no vehicles is the most fun i have in a long time. how about you just dont play that map with no vehicles. but im sure someone like you would just bitch about something else.
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6756

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

last night i played 6 rounds in a row in jalalalalalalalalallalalabad no vehics. Some snipers, a LOT of  support and medics, it was a volleynade game, everybody was bunny hopping like idiots throwing nades, supports throwing ammo packs at your face, medics fighting for revives, snipers were able to get kills of the noobs standing still or at the ground, almost all messages were of nade killings....REALLY PATHETIC.

they should nerfed to NO nades, but that will give the snipers the advantage.....

No vehics mode is stupid....
sounds like a hell of a good time
liquix
+51|6472|Peoples Republic of Portland
I like the mode very well, sorry you don't like it.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6663

TrashBlinD wrote:

Inf Only = No Arty = Me happy
oberst_enzian
+234|6760|melb.au
i enjoy it - that intense battle for a few feet of ground at a time. that opening open stretch of jalalabad can be a total blast.

then, when i get sick of it, i disconnect and join another server that has vehicles.

then, when i get sick of both, i play PoE2.

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-09-13 21:52:26)

twiistaaa
+87|6686|mexico

last night i played 6 rounds in a row in jalalalalalalalalallalalabad no vehics. Some snipers, a LOT of  support and medics, it was a volleynade game, everybody was bunny hopping like idiots throwing nades, supports throwing ammo packs at your face, medics fighting for revives, snipers were able to get kills of the noobs standing still or at the ground, almost all messages were of nade killings....REALLY PATHETIC.

they should nerfed to NO nades, but that will give the snipers the advantage.....

DONT FUCKING PLAY IT THEN.

IT TOOK YOU 6 ROUNDS TO FIGURE OUT U DIDNT LIKE IT. YOUR AN IDIOT. GOD DAMN IM GETTING SICK OF THE WHINGING HERE.

you dont like something, shut up and do something else. no one cares if you like it or not, and acting like a bitch isn't going to change anything. what do you want? everyone who likes it to say "oh this guy doesn't like infantry only so i won't either"...
Ryker
+13|6522

usmarine2005 wrote:

Ryker wrote:

And maybe you shouldnt play IO. Why come here and moan when no one gives a flying pig about what you think because there are 50000 other thread moaning about it.
Oh...and if you do not bunch up with the rest of the tards, you won't get so many nades thrown at you.
i think your yelling at the wrong person. i love IO and nade fights, i love the tension of having to really watch where to go and as soon as u see a nade that u have to run like hell.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

Ryker wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Ryker wrote:

And maybe you shouldnt play IO. Why come here and moan when no one gives a flying pig about what you think because there are 50000 other thread moaning about it.
Oh...and if you do not bunch up with the rest of the tards, you won't get so many nades thrown at you.
i think your yelling at the wrong person. i love IO and nade fights, i love the tension of having to really watch where to go and as soon as u see a nade that u have to run like hell.
I quoted you because you are correct, and I was aiming my response at the author.  Sorry for the confusion.
arnica
+18|6698|Sydney
If you dun like IO ... play on another server mate ...
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6507|Gogledd Cymru

Quit ur whining and get a life
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6764|Mexico City
i played 6 rounds cause i wanted to see all possible variations of combat. I played as sniper, support, medic, and noob tuber. enginner, AT and SF are worthless.

The only real fight is at the beginning when some squads go for the lake flag. after that all is throw nade-bunny hop-drop ammo/revive- throw nade-bunny hop-drop ammo/revive- throw nade-bunny hop--drop ammo/revive- throw nade-bunny hop-drop ammo/revive- throw nade-bunny hop-drop ammo/revive- throw nade-bunny hop-drop ammo/revive- throw nade-bunny hop-drop ammo/revive- throw nade-bunny hop-drop ammo/revive- throw nade-bunny hop-drop ammo/revive- throw nade-bunny hop.....

Knight`UK wrote:

why play 6 rounds in a row if it pissed you off i mean zomg if you had a ounce of brain you would have left after 1st round .
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6764|Mexico City
STFU moron, i was not one of the cry-babies that asked for IO, for that, ill go and play CSS or DoDS.
Idiots like you like IO because:
-  it doesnt require intelligence to play it, just shoot and throw nade over and over.
- no armor or chopper or planes to be whored with. LEARN TO PLAY THEM FUCKING FAGS.
- no arty. a tons of idiots that like to camp the same flag all round asked for it.
- tactics?, teamplay?, strategy?, DUH?

i have never asked for the game to be changed, i adapt to it, what i say is IO is pathetic, like u.

chuuby wrote:

lets just the chamged the game because you dont like somethng. people like you piss me off. you just because you dont like something they should change the game. maybe i love getting nade spammed all day. i think that map with no vehicles is the most fun i have in a long time. how about you just dont play that map with no vehicles. but im sure someone like you would just bitch about something else.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6764|Mexico City
you like a lot K&P servers, eh?
is not whining, is giving my opinion.
i have a life, but u, fuck off.

surgeon_bond wrote:

Quit ur whining and get a life
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6555|Search Whore killing fields
play a round with
http://www.bf2s.com/player/67382006/

You will get nades at you inf only or not.

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-09-14 11:32:28)

Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6542|Houston (Spring), TX
i must admit, infantry only servers are nadefests.

if you cant shoot... grenade!

Last edited by Sone (2006-09-14 11:46:40)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

STFU moron, i was not one of the cry-babies that asked for IO, for that, ill go and play CSS or DoDS.
-  it doesnt require intelligence to play it, just shoot and throw nade over and over.
- no armor or chopper or planes to be whored with. LEARN TO PLAY THEM FUCKING FAGS.
- no arty. a tons of idiots that like to camp the same flag all round asked for it.
My God did you Fail miserably at your response. 

No skill?  Just point and shoot? 

Not much skill dropping bombs all over a small Island either.  Those planes are not even remotely close to  having any sort of real or difficult flight characteristics.  And rearm and repair without landing?  Wow...real skill there.

Learn to play them Fags?

I don't want to.  I have tried helos and tanks, and even planes.  For the most part.....yawn.  Not that much fun to me.  I like close infantry combat.  I think EA did a good thing but letting players choose how they want to play.  I got so sick of hearing you babies crying and moaning about teamkills and whose turn it was to fly the arcade jet.  Get a life.  You might as well call it a "stand in line" simulation versus a game.

Tactics, teamplay?

After IO came out, I have never seen people work together as much as they do on an IO map.  What teamwork and tactics do planes use?  Half the time you idiots kill your own teammates.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-09-14 12:18:02)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6598|England

usmarine2005 wrote:

My God did you Fail miserably at your response. 

No skill?  Just point and shoot? 

Not much skill dropping bombs all over a small Island either.  Those planes are not even remotely close to  having any sort of real or difficult flight characteristics.  And rearm and repair without landing?  Wow...real skill there.

Learn to play them Fags?

I don't want to.  I have tried helos and tanks, and even planes.  For the most part.....yawn.  Not that much fun to me.  I like close infantry combat.  I think EA did a good thing but letting players choose how they want to play.  I got so sick of hearing you babies crying and moaning about teamkills and whose turn it was to fly the arcade jet.  Get a life.  You might as well call it a "stand in line" simulation versus a game.

Tactics, teamplay?

After IO came out, I have never seen people work together as much as they do on an IO map.  What teamwork and tactics do planes use?  Half the time you idiots kill your own teammates.
I love this guy i really do man love ftw
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6685

i played 6 rounds cause i wanted to see all possible variations of combat. I played as sniper, support, medic, and noob tuber. enginner, AT and SF are worthless.
LOL.  If you actually had reasonable infantry stats, I'd consider your comments about nade spamming.  You just miss your vehicles, admit it.

Engineer and AT shotties own in all the alley fighting.  Likewise with the SF's super-accuracy at alley run-n-gun. If you are getting nade-fest, flank them.  Jalalabad has plenty of ways to get to each flag.  And instead of going straight to the flag, kill the spammers first.  Flank them, works wonders.

DirtyMexican wrote:

play a round with

LOL
Hand Grenades 289:18:42 59,215 16,801 3.5245 0

They really need to port this map into SF (ziplines/grappling hooks/tear gas).  It would be awesome.

Last edited by Ilocano (2006-09-14 13:31:52)

link52787
+29|6539
If you hated it so much, why did you play six rounds?
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6541|Little blue planet, milky way

DirtyMexican wrote:

play a round with

OMG... I know EXACTLY how you feel. He's so DARNED annoying. Either spawnraping in a tank, or spawnraping with nades. Well, Supposedly there are top10 players who do the same. And at least Lord of weed doens't TK for vehciles (at least he never TK'ed ME for one).
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6716

Road to DurkaDurkaBad sucks.
OSS-CAPT-SPEIRS
+13|6750|Orange County, CA
Jalalabad is now my favorite map.  Any kit does well in that map.  No vehicle option takes some getting used to but it is a fun twist on the standard maps and forces a player to use their infantry shooting and grenading skills.  I think it is the best map in the game.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

PspRpg-7 wrote:

No airplanes?
imik2
+1|6550
is no vehicles and if u can run longer and are all city maps like this  server War is Hell City Maps Infantry. is this server allowed ??
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6694|Ft. Drum, NY

usmarine2005 wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

No airplanes?
anything to give this game new life. imho to little to late though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard