SgtMurphy
+11|6584
before 1.3 was released the game never crashed.  After 1.3 and still after 1.4 game still crashes
at the JOIN NOW 1 out of 3 tries.

Red tag or No Tag bug still exists.

No server information, ip, etc, when connecting to servers and sometimes even when in the game.

Server browser still slow, unresponsive and a total clusterf**k of useless information. 

cartillery still goes on ALLLLLL the time.  Not much tweaked there at all.

1.4 patch took 2-3 months and did nothing as far as I can tell.

And worst of all, all 3 of my ranked servers crash randomly for no reason just like in 1.3.

Cant DICE get anything right?  ever? just once? 

I can never see myself purchasing another EA product.  They should be ashamed at the level of
support given to BF2 since day 1. Of course they had plenty of time, apparently, to release 10$ exp.
packs.
-OGz-Badge
+8|6486
I don't have these problems have not had a CTD since the patch.
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6710|United States
I'm having a MUCH better experience with this game after 1.4.

Not sure what the problem is for you and the other handful of people who are still complaining. :\
twiistaaa
+87|6712|mexico
it has fixed nothing for you. but i havent had a single problem with patch 1.4. its the best BF2 ive played so far. ive seen the red tag bug once in my whole experience and that was pre 1.2. you ever thought maybe the problem is on your end? yes not saying your fault, but its your problem. most of the people here seem to be fine now.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6613|Portland, OR, USA

SgtMurphy wrote:

before 1.3 was released the game never crashed.  After 1.3 and still after 1.4 game still crashes
at the JOIN NOW 1 out of 3 tries.

Red tag or No Tag bug still exists.

No server information, ip, etc, when connecting to servers and sometimes even when in the game.

Server browser still slow, unresponsive and a total clusterf**k of useless information. 

cartillery still goes on ALLLLLL the time.  Not much tweaked there at all.

1.4 patch took 2-3 months and did nothing as far as I can tell.

And worst of all, all 3 of my ranked servers crash randomly for no reason just like in 1.3.

Cant DICE get anything right?  ever? just once? 

I can never see myself purchasing another EA product.  They should be ashamed at the level of
support given to BF2 since day 1. Of course they had plenty of time, apparently, to release 10$ exp.
packs.
its dice not EA isnt it?
Spyx750
+0|6787
1.4 fixed all my ctd problems.
Shivan
+1|6694
yup have to agree with that, haven't had a single crash yet
only problem has been the can't form squad bug resurfacing which is annoying

PS: theres a complain thread up above, use it
PASSUBY
+30|6676|Louisiana
SgtMurphy, have you played this game since update?   Have not had one problem since patch!

Last edited by PASSUBY (2006-09-15 20:27:53)

SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6625|Eastern USA
Yes.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6682|Montreal, Qc, Canada
PLZ PLZ PLZ if you dont like the game, STOP PLAYING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!
Evans131
+0|6477|Calgary, Alberta, Canada
For me, the patch makes my BF2 not crash when it's done loading every now and then, but now it freeze's sometimes when i'm trying to get into vehicles and crashes randomly. I suggest they release a downgrade.
ThePunisher_ITA_
+59|6646
I had CTD on join with 1.3 and I HAVE NOT with 1.4. It fixed my problem.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6716|Colorado
Fixed me up... I have encountered none of those problems since 1.4 & have played it quite a bit.
I'm sorry that its still all fucked up for you, that blows goats.
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6663|Cork, Ireland
It has fixed everything for me
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6574|Sydney, in 1978
i love 1.4 its like the way bf2 was meant to be played (sorta)
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6670|Warlord
Man, you're really dedicated to bitchin' about the game recently aren't you?

I've had only one CTD since patching (not when clicking on Join Server) and no server crashes. I have had "There is a problem with your connection" three or four times on one server but I don't know what that was exactly; could have been a drop in bandwidth on my end but generally that only gives me ludicrous ping and the game was definitely still running as I managed to rejoin.

The fact that they still haven't fixed the red-name bug is a right pain I have to agree, but at least it's not that common.

https://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5312/screen162dh1.jpg

Just after spawning this poor guy ran past me toward the palace and sure enough, about ten seconds later he punished a guy for a teamkill LOL
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6702|BC, Canada
it certainly didnt fix the complainers...
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6593|EUtopia | Austria
Well, 1.4 works very well for me, but it can't cure my serious internet problems under heavy load on friday evenings...
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6581|Internetfitlerland

Looks like everyone loves it but you.

How sad.
SgtMurphy
+11|6584
thats odd, all my other games work flawlessly 100% of the time....

BF2 is just poorly written.  More bug, stability issues have been reported for this title
than any other EA product.  Also, it has the highest rate of return for refund of any other
EA product.

My game server provider is about to shutdown all 200 of his BF2 servers. He told us he
cannot deal with the complaints that are out of his control.  He also states that since he
is forced to give EA servers for free, the profit margin is nearly nil. Hardly worth messing
with.   So, flame on, I guess its just me, eh? But nobody can deny that when dice cannot
fix even the simplest of bugs (not showing ip/info for servers when joining or even ingame)
its sad as hell.  They should package YIM, XFIRE and TEAMSPEAK with this game because
sometimes thats the only way to find your buddies.  Truly pathetic support for this title since
day 1.  Gee, it only took them 15 months to get those problems all fixed for you guys! AWESOME!
Delphy
+45|6629|Bristol, UK
I'm not really getting server crashes anymore, but my game lags badly if I get in a tank or plane, this is new from 1.4 for me. Plus the stupid slow proning bs, and this patch can blow me.
seraphite86
+1|6517|Florida

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

PASSUBY
+30|6676|Louisiana

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard