theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6628|balls
i ate dog when i was stationed in s. korea!!!!  don't know what species though, probably mutt.  they have dogs in zoos over there.  i love dogs, dont get me wrong.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6736|The Netherlands
I hate small dogs, they annoy the hell out of me.

I used to own one of these.

https://www.pedigree.co.nz/breeds/images/alaskan_malamute_02.jpg

Its an alaskan malamute. Its part german shepard, part wolf btw. Now thats what i call a proper dog.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6613|Seattle

General-Echo wrote:

I hate small dogs, they annoy the hell out of me.

I used to own one of these.

http://www.pedigree.co.nz/breeds/images … ute_02.jpg

Its an alaskan malamute. Its part german shepard, part wolf btw. Now thats what i call a proper dog.
I have a 150lb Syberian Husky. Biggest Husky I've seen in my life. Everytime I think I see a comperable sized Husky, it always turns out to be a malamute. We're about to put him to sleep. He got hit by a car when he was 5 and hasn't been able to properly run since. His hip is so bad he can hardly stand up anymore. He's almost 15 now. So sad. He's been a great dog.

And if anyone's wondering...I don't own a small dog but my mom does. Two little shit dogs. Japanese Chins. Saki Bomb and Suki (Boy and a girl) I call Saki Bomb, "Soccer-Ball". I'm trying to find a picture of him...He's got Doggles on in the one I'm trying to find.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6643|Los Angeles, California, US.
Stryyker Really, <3's OC. Dont see that over here in My Part of LA Stryyker, You see the first 2, Rarely the 3rd one, So, Its a OC Thing I Guess.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6593|Arlen, Texas

D6717C wrote:

Dude, tell me about it. My neighbor next door is an old lady and she has 4 of those little shits that bark like crazy when I come home at night. I'm always yelling at them "yeah right you little bastards.....what are you gonna do????" I swear I just want to shove a fire-cracker up their ass and light it. Dogs that size serve no useful purpose in todays society and should be fed to Sally Struthers, or ritualistically shot out of cannons for our viewing pleasure.
Everything has a purpose, so they are there to annoy you.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6525|Minnesota eh
I have a brittany spaniel, and a german short haired pointer. Great hunting dogs
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6689|Colorado
My girlfriend has a 4 year old girl Newfoundland that made me want one, so I got my puppy last week.
No recent photos but heres one of him at 2 weeks, hes 10 weeks now & growing fast.
https://www.bigdogs4you.com/sitebuilder/images/DSCN1558-366x267.jpg
He will likely get to 150 lbs but he was the runt so I'm hoping more for 100 lbs, but they can get up to 200 + lbs.
When hes 2 years old I'm entering him into the water rescue club for Newfoundlands, hes a little monster but I love him to death.
cannonfodder18
+13|6551| NS Canada
All my life never owned anything but German Shepherds. My last one was a 145lb King Shepherd. She was the greatest dog ever. Even though she scared the bejesus out of everyone.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6736|California

yes, the OC has a boner for designer dogs. I want to see a Shepard eat a shitzu.. that would be funny
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6781|Toronto Canada

stryyker wrote:

yes, the OC has a boner for designer dogs. I want to see a Shepard eat a shitzu.. that would be funny
definately
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6643|Los Angeles, California, US.
You usually see this in my Area, None of the little Carryon Dogs.

http://www.cooldownunder.com/images/dogs/leo2_a.jpg

I <3 Los Angelelelelelleles.

Last edited by DaReJa (2006-09-15 16:49:29)

Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6689|Colorado
I saw a pit bull shred a toy poodle, when the owner of the poodle was jogging by & the dog next to her with its little poodle nose up in the air, all of a sudden out of a house came a pit bull 10x the size of this poodle & grabs it like a rag doll & starts just ripping it to shreds all the while the lady is screaming "OH NO MY BABY! OH MY GOD NO! ".
Well he finally let go & the poodle mustered what strength it had left & ran away crying to find a place to die.
Sad for the lady but sadder for the guy that didn't keep his front door closed, he was slapped with a $10,000 fine & his dog was put to sleep.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6736|The Netherlands

King_County_Downy wrote:

I have a 150lb Syberian Husky. Biggest Husky I've seen in my life. Everytime I think I see a comperable sized Husky, it always turns out to be a malamute. We're about to put him to sleep. He got hit by a car when he was 5 and hasn't been able to properly run since. His hip is so bad he can hardly stand up anymore. He's almost 15 now. So sad. He's been a great dog.
Wow, thats definately a very large husky, sad to hear he's isnt doing well. 15 years is very old for a husky isnt it?

I had a big male malamute, 65 cm shoulderhight, 40 kg. If he stood on his back legs, he could easely put his front paws on my shoulders and i m 1,78 m. He was pretty strong too, he pulled me off my bike several times while running with him.

He had a real mind of his own and often he wouldnt listen to any of my commands and just did what he felt like doing. If he wasnt on a leach and he spotted something that was like a pray item, he just went after it in overdrive at maybe twice his normal running speed. He killed several rabbits, even one at night in total darkness and he brought them back to me and dropped them at my feet. He went after sheep too if he got the chance lol which basically ment that i couldnt unleach him very often. He made me run up and down a field with sheep like 5 times trying to catch him on foot. He was chasing the sheep, trying to corner them and i was chasing him. It probably looked hilarious if anyone saw it. After he cornered the sheep, he singled out one sheep and tried to corner that sheep too. At that point i managed to grab him.

I got him when he was 5 from the local pound and he was with me for 3,5 years. He suddenly got severe epileptic seasures and his behavior totally changed over a weeks time. He didnt enjoy running anymore or any of the other things he used to love. I wasnt allowed to touch him and he was howling constantly like he was in pain. My vet tried anti epileptic drugs and dubbled the dose a couple of times but he didnt respond to it at all. She told me that indicated to a brain tumor and i had him put to sleep.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-09-15 17:40:56)

Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6607|Your attic

General-Echo wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Wow, thats definately a very large husky, sad to hear he's isnt doing well. 15 years is very old for a husky isnt it?

I had a big male malamute, 65 cm shoulderhight, 40 kg. If he stood on his back legs, he could easely put his front paws on my shoulders and i m 1,78 m. He was pretty strong too, he pulled me off my bike several times while running with him.

He had a real mind of his own and often he wouldnt listen to any of my commands and just did what he felt like doing. If he wasnt on a leach and he spotted something that was like a pray item, he just went after it in overdrive at maybe twice his normal running speed. He killed several rabbits, even one at night in total darkness and he brought them back to me and dropped them at my feet. He went after sheep too if he got the chance lol which basically ment that i couldnt unleach him very often. He made me run up and down a field with sheep like 5 times trying to catch him on foot. He was chasing the sheep, trying to corner them and i was chasing him. It probably looked hilarious if anyone saw it. After he cornered the sheep, he singled out one sheep and tried to corner that sheep too. At that point i managed to grab him.

I got him when he was 5 from the local pound and he was with me for 3,5 years. He suddenly got severe epileptic seasures and his behavior totally changed over a weeks time. He didnt enjoy running anymore or any of the other things he used to love. I wasnt allowed to touch him and he was howling constantly like he was in pain. My vet tried anti epileptic drugs and dubbled the dose a couple of times but he didnt respond to it at all. She told me that indicated to a brain tumor and i had him put to sleep.
Sorry for your loss Echo, loosing a dog is like loosing a good friend. I had another black lab before my current one, she was only 7 (about the prime age for a lab) trained to perfection and about as loyal as they come. She had to be put down when she got a tumor of sorts in her stomach, it essentially meant that she couldn't eat anything, so had to be done.

Didn't hit me at the time but after a week it got me, it's never a good expierence even though you know you've helped the pain stop for them.
JohnnyBlanco
+44|6587|England
jrt ftw mofos.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6578|Here.
Malamutes are awesome. As are German Shepherds, and Golden Retrievers/Labradors.

My uncle use to have a German Shepherd. Ended up having to give it to the Air Force as a guard dog after it almost ripped someone's throat out..
Home
Section.80
+447|6864|Seattle, Washington, USA

Ugh, I hate yippers. There are only two yipper dogs I've ever met that were good dogs, and those are my friend's two wiener dogs. I don't know why these ones are so good, but they are nice and they hardly ever bark. I myself have a greyhound/lab/english setter mutt. She's good and nice most of the time, but she does not tolerate the UPS man. When the UPS man comes, she becomes temporarily infected with rabies. I always have to wait until they leave before I can get the package.
jord
+2,382|6694|The North, beyond the wall.
I love my dog,he's in like my top 10 most loved living things.

Yorkshire terrier,crossbred with a shark.
Masta_Daco
+39|6753|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
i got a beagle, any of you guys know if that is a decend dog and that i havent failed to the human race?

http://www.dog.com/breed/docgrafx/beagle13.jpg he looks a bit like this one only his is bigger then the avarage beagle.

Last edited by Masta_Daco (2006-09-16 02:10:47)

S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6535|Montucky
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d5/BelgianMalinoisasK9unit.jpg

When our Police K9 (a Belgian Malinois) is retired from active duty in a year, I'll get custody of him. He's an attack and drug dog. Funny thing is their are only two deputies that he likes, his handler and Me (since i'm never the guy that wears the red bite suit and pisses him off).

Last edited by S3v3N (2006-09-16 02:18:29)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6788|PNW

I've had dogs of all sorts. It's funny seeing a chihuahua chase a huge tom around, and even funnier seeing one force a german shepherd out of her bed.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-09-16 02:57:17)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6707|Devon, England
my dog owns.

he's a jack russel crossed with a lakeland and only me, my mother and dad have true control over him. he hates other people, growls, snarls at them and ll sorts. i read a few months back that lakelands are extremly un-tameable. my dog could have all of yours. he took on one of those snowy wolf type dogs like 3 times the size of him once, and also two pitbulls.

he owns.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6788|PNW

TrollmeaT wrote:

I saw a pit bull shred a toy poodle, when the owner of the poodle was jogging by & the dog next to her with its little poodle nose up in the air, all of a sudden out of a house came a pit bull 10x the size of this poodle & grabs it like a rag doll & starts just ripping it to shreds all the while the lady is screaming "OH NO MY BABY! OH MY GOD NO! ".
Well he finally let go & the poodle mustered what strength it had left & ran away crying to find a place to die.
Sad for the lady but sadder for the guy that didn't keep his front door closed, he was slapped with a $10,000 fine & his dog was put to sleep.
Odd. Sometimes offending dogs aren't put down. Sometimes the owners aren't even charged.
Trooper_Collider
+25|6761
I also agree; I've got a German Shepherd too. Obviously, it's perfectly trained.

Semper Fi!
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6648|Finland

https://nie.honoluluadvertiser.com/stories/013006-2.jpg

Need I say more?

Last edited by DonFck (2006-09-16 03:07:47)

I need around tree fiddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard