kylef
Gone
+1,352|6490|N. Ireland
http://bf2s.com/player/47185201/

That guy plays a lot of BF2. 15 Hours per day on average.. and 4660 command hours! He doesn't even have the war college yet.. geez

Last edited by leetkyle (2006-09-15 10:12:53)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6558|Southampton, UK

Wow!
Try finding something inportant to write about, or just dont.
SGT_FaceLift
+5|6629|Columbia, SC
wow...Incredibly low score for the time.  A lot of command time for such a low score too.  One thing (the only thing) he really has a lot of is Capture CP.  He must spend a lot of time hiding.  And I think this is an interesting enough post.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6490|N. Ireland

knightnufer wrote:

Wow!
Try finding something inportant to write about, or just dont.
I seem to recall several threads saying, "who has more than 3000" hours etc - and whilst this may not interest you, I'm sure it does to others.

6000 hours is a lot of playtime, and this is BF2 "chatter" forum...............
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6692|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
its a time glitch, are you people thick or what?
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6591|Iceland
fgs how many ppl are gonna bring this shit up agin and agin?
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6663|United States

leetkyle wrote:

I seem to recall several threads saying, "who has more than 3000" hours etc - and whilst this may not interest you, I'm sure it does to others.
With that being said, why would you create a NEW thread to discuss a topic that, as you acknowledged, has already been covered?  The guy is probably an admin who spends a lot of time idling.  Wowie wow wow.  Pointless spam.
Entertayner
+826|6567

Time Glitch kthxbai.. Dickmunch.
ToiletTrooper
+25|6772|WC
Thats almost 1 year!! if seen somebody that has more then 10000 hours, thats just impossible! Because the game released a little bit more then a year
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

I did some calculating. EVERYONE of his rounds must've last for 2 hours for the stats to show truth...
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6558|Southampton, UK

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

With that being said, why would you create a NEW thread to discuss a topic that, as you acknowledged, has already been covered?  The guy is probably an admin who spends a lot of time idling.  Wowie wow wow.  Pointless spam.
Shut you up didn't it , lol.
THE RUSKIE
+19|6440|UK but from Russia(StP)
???????
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6587|Your attic
He probobly idles quite alot
']['error
Banned
+630|6641|The Netherlands
rofl maybe it is some guy in jail that has nothing to do all day... and he thougt : "hey i could play bf2 all day!"
SGT_FaceLift
+5|6629|Columbia, SC
Thats prolly the most time I've seen.  Worth a look even if you are incredibly important like you naysaying people.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6530|Denmizzark!!
its a glitch..

close this thread plz..

Or delete it, that would be even better..
dan500
+57|6844
I just shown someone this..

if thats really 6000 hours, he sucks and should go back to playing checkers
Lol...
SGT.Slayero
+98|6462|Life in a vacuum sucks
wow long time but no offense ur stats suck (ur SPM is really low but other than that ur pretty good)
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6652|Cambridge, England
look at the time graph, 5000 hour jump in a day, conno about other people but i would say that was impossible.
ddeuce78
+1|6437
he has 24 good conduct medals... thats more than i have ever seen .
ToiletTrooper
+25|6772|WC
He is not Idling!!! He is not playing, its a goddam glitch!!!!!!!
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6766|Human Meat Shield
Well I've been accused of playing a shit load, but in reality I own two servers and I idle to get them going. So don't ASSUME what you don't know. Judging people and how they play is absurd, been saying it since day one, stats don't matter, its a freaking game, go play and stop worrying about Billy Bobs stats.
ToiletTrooper
+25|6772|WC
Look at this stats. Thats absolutely impossible!!! Its 1½ years!!! The game isnt even 1½ years old!

Glitch!

Last edited by ToiletTrooper (2006-09-15 10:43:34)

-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6653
Dude sucks with everyone weapon u can throw at him....yeesh.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6766|Human Meat Shield
Read my previous post...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard