Amwhere
+1|6917
Sure, drake, over 50% of your kills comes in a vehicle, but your infantry KDR isn't too shabby either. It's also obvious that you earned your rank - unlike others.

I'm surprised that engy isn't your favorite kit, though.
twiistaaa
+87|6821|mexico
u like karkand obviously. one more kill with a knife to get it positive and ur an AT soldier which is my least used kit. could start working on your badges but i guess that isnt your thang. good spm and kdr to.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6834
Twiistaaa

you have 50 / 50 time infantry to vehicles, which is decent.

But you need work on your infantry tactics, your aim really is not that bad. So i assume you end up in some pretty tight situations while assaulting flags? work on tactics / strats so you die less. strats are more the most important thing in this game.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6734|Melbourne, Australia.
Very good carbine ratio, its not often you see a 2+ carbine ratio.
Excellent inf accuracy
Excellent overall Inf ratios
You should try go for general, 10 hours left of vet heli, look for 24/7 DV servers and J10 whore on wake for jet.

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2006-09-13 01:05:00)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6942|Singapore

Some wonderful infantry ratios there, you're a demon on the ground - Along with that awesome SPM and KDR. Gotta try out the other maps / aerial vehicles. I would rate you a 70% because you spend too much time on one map only, but because of the way your stats are presented in your sig you're hereby awarded 100%. Honorable Mention by Polarbear.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6980|Australia
Bearz.

You still suck. :p
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6863|austria
damit last time i rate ya u had 4000 now 20000 and lots of shiny gold!
ur spm rocks also the KD!

6 hours tank and 1001 kills... ratio 11.06 omg...  win loss 4.83  ur sick.... great playing!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6980|Australia
hail from austrailia to austria!!! we are like brothers!!!

jump on foot more.  other than that not bad stats.
AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6696|Australia
@ Menschdefekt

Very Good SPM/Good K/D ratio
Very good accuracy
Good infantry ratios
Excellent Armor Ratio
And working on the badges nice Global score for the time you played

Second Account ?

My In-Game nickname is "7th.FalCoN"
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6980|Australia

AUS-7th.FalCoN wrote:

Second Account ?
Im australia's best tanker....
AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6696|Australia

kontrolcrimson wrote:

AUS-7th.FalCoN wrote:

Second Account ?
I'm Australia's best tanker....
Cool...
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6690|Search Whore killing fields

kontrolcrimson wrote:

AUS-7th.FalCoN wrote:

Second Account ?
Nice stats Not sure if your a warlord wall glitcher but I wont ask Good to see you lonewolf very little

You should play wake island sometime

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-09-13 03:18:18)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6980|Australia

DirtyMexican wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

AUS-7th.FalCoN wrote:

Second Account ?
Not sure if your a warlord wall glitcher but I wont ask
go on ask.... you know you wanna.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6616|A W S M F O X
Getting reset sucks, but you have blundered straight back into it dude! You and your goddamn tanks, i remember all that whoring on SF!:p
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6638|England
Very nice accuracy and SPM , decent KDR but could try to get it higher.. nice infantry stats over all.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6616|A W S M F O X

LostFate wrote:

Very nice accuracy and SPM , decent KDR but could try to get it higher.. nice infantry stats over all.
Thanks!

A great SPM, and awesome K/D ratios for all kits, but 58% of your kills are in veihcles. You bought SF, play it, you will enjoy it, beats endless hours of karkand.....lol.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6885|St. Andrews / Oslo

JET_G raidensen wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Thanks!

A great SPM, and awesome K/D ratios for all kits, but 58% of your kills are in veihcles. You bought SF, play it, you will enjoy it, beats endless hours of karkand.....lol.
Good Job! Get that W/L ration over 1.0 though!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
SteikeTa
+153|6901|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Oj, ikke ofte jeg ser norske folk her på forumet.. forutenom Wilhelmsissener...
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6719|England

SteikeTa

Kick ass KD and SPM! Hell, even your victim list! Its nice to see some1 whos not a 24/7 karkand whore..sharqi ftw
70% of kills in vehicles, but thats one awesome aviator ratio...assuming the Wake ratio, ill take it you're a PLA J10 whore

Nice work tbh...shame about the expansion packs SF, AF & EF
PlaneWhore
+59|6918
$nake$hiT99:

The good:

Great and balanced looking infantry statistics. Good SPM. Positive KDR.

The bad:

All of your vehicle statistics make baby jesus cry but then again some people aren't interested in vehicles and I can most certainly respect that.

I see you've also got a lot of time in SF maps (well, SmokeScreen in particular). I've got SF actually but I've never played any of the maps... how decent are they compared with vanilla BF2?

Last edited by PlaneWhore (2006-09-13 11:23:42)

[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6875|Oregon
planewhore:

incredible SPM & KDR, very nice WLR, but no command time with over 150hrs!! nice accuracy.

your actual stats are amazing, your award collection is lacking...not even basic support?

also, nice vehicle kdr, and assault rifle kdr.... 65% of kills in the armor...wowzers.
LostFate
+95|6638|England
Very nice SPM and KDR! your accuracy is good aswell for an AT player!
CaptainKris
+54|6629|Safety Harbor, Florida
@ LostFate

Very nice SPM. (Mine would in the 4s if I played Karkand as much as you do). Armor Whore . Nice Aviator K/D ratio. Overall very good stats.

Captain "You should stop playing Karkand" Kris

Last edited by CaptainKris (2006-09-13 13:46:15)

LostFate
+95|6638|England

CaptainKris wrote:

@ LostFate

Very nice SPM. (Mine would in the 4s if I played Karkand as much as you do). Armor Whore . Nice Aviator K/D ratio. Overall very good stats.

Too be fair mate you've played 300 hours more on karkand that i have..
CaptainKris
+54|6629|Safety Harbor, Florida

LostFate wrote:

CaptainKris wrote:

@ LostFate

Too be fair mate you've played 300 hours more on karkand that i have..
Ok I admit it, I WAS a Karkand nooblet. Now if you look at my stats, I have over 100 hours on Warlord and Wake Island 2007. I do enjoy Karkand still, but I'm quite the flying ace. (Mind you my flying stats suck because I sucked at flying prior to 1.3). But when I played karkand at least I wasn't hidding inside a giant armored beasty.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard